User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Feb 2009, 12:53   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Why so serious?

I think everyone is taking this game faaaaaaaaaaaaar to serious

FARRRRR to serious

I think people take politics to serious and people are putting too much emotion into this round!!

i.e. Ascendancy/Omen

I think everyone should just huggle... and stop being cruel to each other, its like football.
For the sake of me being stupidely retarded, we will use the the teams Manchester United and Manchester City [Omen is United ofc because of wish]

Anyways In familys when UTD and City play against each other, familys fall out, brothers fight, sisters cry, mums slap dads, dads slap mums.. its a horrible horrible sight. Great friends in both Omen and Ascendancy, lets say, as good as brothers!!!, are fighting so hard together, when there is not need for it.. Yes hit each other!! but stop the spying!! stop the new found hatred!! chill out!!! be friendly and most of all, dont hit my planet/gal!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 12:55   #2
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of
Re: Why so serious?

hi CBA
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 13:09   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
hi CBA
hey sexy, hows things?

Unread 23 Feb 2009, 13:52   #4
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Talking Re: Why so serious?

Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 14:01   #5
Zeyi
Tides of Fire

Zeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really niceZeyi is just really nice

Let's direct the hate to smaller allies instead
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 14:23   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, they've clearly grown too fat from finally having a round free of us galraiding the shit out of them! :P

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 15:24   #7
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
hey sexy, hows things?
Im good. I enjoy being in your cluster!
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 15:52   #8
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I for one am enjoying some e-hate.

Not had proper e-hate wars since 1up / eXi.
I think most of us actually understand its just that though ( e-hate ) and will still meet up for a beer every now and then

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 18:28   #9
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Im good. I enjoy being in your cluster!
when will the cluster def start?

Unread 23 Feb 2009, 19:16   #10
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

So your saying we focus our energy on Chelsea?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 19:22   #11
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
when will the cluster def start?
Ready when you are!
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 19:41   #12
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

In his heart Wishy knows that no-one can out-hate Ascendancy. That's the real reason he hasn't been sleeping.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 20:02   #13
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

The hate is making the game interesting

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 21:10   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
I for one am enjoying some e-hate.

Not had proper e-hate wars since 1up / eXi.
I think most of us actually understand its just that though ( e-hate ) and will still meet up for a beer every now and then
Beer laced with anthrax maybe!
Unread 23 Feb 2009, 22:35   #15
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

yes, this is what we will do:

get someone to roofie jbg while out one night and then conquer ascendancy when it's left without it's mighty leader.

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 01:27   #16
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Actually, THESTOOM is our mighty leader.
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 02:33   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
I think everyone is taking this game faaaaaaaaaaaaar to serious

FARRRRR to serious

I think people take politics to serious and people are putting too much emotion into this round!!

i.e. Ascendancy/Omen

I think everyone should just huggle... and stop being cruel to each other, its like football.
For the sake of me being stupidely retarded, we will use the the teams Manchester United and Manchester City [Omen is United ofc because of wish]

Anyways In familys when UTD and City play against each other, familys fall out, brothers fight, sisters cry, mums slap dads, dads slap mums.. its a horrible horrible sight. Great friends in both Omen and Ascendancy, lets say, as good as brothers!!!, are fighting so hard together, when there is not need for it.. Yes hit each other!! but stop the spying!! stop the new found hatred!! chill out!!! be friendly and most of all, dont hit my planet/gal!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This can be rephrased to: Chill, it's just a game!

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 06:59   #18
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

i dont like soccer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 11:36   #19
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
This can be rephrased to: Chill, it's just a game!
True, but thats boring

and i also could of directed this thread to you Jonas!!

<3

Unread 24 Feb 2009, 16:13   #20
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
i dont like soccer
STOP CALLING IT SOCCER!!!

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Feb 2009, 16:50   #21
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
i dont like soccer
Theres no such thing as Soccer, call it football ffs
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote