User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 6 Mar 2008, 08:10   #1
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pre-paid VISA Cards

For anyone without access to a credit card like Visa or Mastercard and also without paypal (I know, you need a cc for this too), it might be worth a while to look up one of the 3V pre-paid VISA "vouchers" as a method of buying credits for PA.
I know they are available in the UK, Germany, and Ireland; website address is 3vcash(dot)com

If you sign-up now you'll have one in 10 working days or less!

(I did a quick search on forums and couldnt see if this had been mentioned before)
mPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 12:41   #2
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

I believe you can just have a bank account and use Paypal, but if you have a bank account and 16 or over you can get a debit card for your account and you c an use that with Paypal.

Good idea though
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2008, 16:31   #3
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

mPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of lightmPulse is a glorious beacon of light

I've tried doing that myself before and you need a US bank account for it to work. And the thing with debit cards doesn't seem to like me either, can't find anywhere to put in my laser card details!
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 09:15   #4
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

only some bank cards are supported, i know a player in portugal who's bank card will not be accepted despite it being of the type that should be also i have read small print on those visa debit cards, they are a huge rip off.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2008, 22:08   #5
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

they aren't exactly cheap in fairness....well, the one (3v) that i'm on about isn't. You have to spend a minimum of €20, and there's a service charge of €5, so €20 costs you €25, but if your a poor student who doesnt have a credit card then it's a handy alternative!
Unread 19 Mar 2008, 00:30   #6
mPulse
p3nguins Master Chief

dont forget about these pre-paid credit cards ppl!