User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Sep 2003, 02:52   #1
hilltop hoods

my song

Im a f*cker a creator, in other peoples eyes most of what I say is a lie, when im high I get creative and think up **** that is outside the box but not now you understand right now im straight im flying high over what can be reached by a doobie but still words are flying out my fingers like bullets from an uzi. I just stopped for five minutes and wrote 283 words on a new theology, its all blasphemous but who cares about that its only theoretically pasted this is the kinda **** I speak when im wasted, philosopher at heart writin this **** for a lark, kickin back listenin to Mozart. Back to me bitch did I say you could stop listenin to my ****, sway your attention again and I will hit, I may be as true blue as ben hall but im still egotistical, im quick to anger afire with righteous flame speak up and I’ll place blame, but that’s only a small while cause im like a child, I may keep knowledge like a centerlink file but my attention spans like a may fly, like when I lie, im basicly honest so my stories just die, like the king kai //

Some people like to call me a liar, well you better aim a bit higher
To hit this honest EnZedder bushranging high flyer
Smack you down like a ****roach clown, conniver considering compound cleptomania /
Im the creator, of stories to amaze ya, im no crazier than howards campaigner, just drunker than a whiskey quality testor

As I said im a creator, just of honest lil white lies, small ties in our moral drives not even that its just humour really, like that time I was in armidals tattersalls downin a Guinness on origin night wantin to start a bar fight an I said as a joke to a big bloke that his sheila looks a bit doped, did I call her a shemale? Just like that time I said I was gangsta, hell I was in church as a server, I aint a liar, im a creator, creator of sick stories when im tryin and **** lil white lies when things aint hunky dory. I had people believing world war 6 had broken out people aren’t easy to fool if you have a few tricks, and babes I have a giant dick, nine foot six as hard as iron bricks after a few lines in poppin kickarse freestyle rhymes but that aint tha ****, listen to me when im not blowin my trumpit one of the best game spammers innit banned almost six hundred times I get around it most time by sayin ill be better I mean jesus these townie scum believe my stories when I made up some **** about what a transvestite al gore is, sittin there open mouthed wheres their brains housed, now lets be serious, just who are these louts I don’t care now im going out
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 03:13   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
oh ffs shut up
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 05:34   #3
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I stopped reading after 'creator'

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:33   #4
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
non comprende
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2003, 12:34   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
I clicked on this thread with the intention of posting something like "I have no speakers - type it out for me".

Damn.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 04:29   #6
hilltop hoods

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I clicked on this thread with the intention of posting something like "I have no speakers - type it out for me".

Damn.
i also have the MP3 online, so i get you coming and going
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 11:31   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
your a very angry man.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 11:37   #8
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
your a very angry man.
your dumb lol

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 12:40   #9
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by hilltop hoods
i also have the MP3 online, so i get you coming and going
Double damn.
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:23   #10
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
your dumb lol

im not,
however you remain gay fagchops.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2003, 13:30   #11
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
it sounds like you meant gay to be an insult?

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote