User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:12   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
I Just Discovered That I Have Awesome Superpowers

It's quite a revelation.

But it brings with it so many questions. Should I use my powers for good...or evil? Superhero, or supervillain. It's very much Hamlet's "to be or not to be" at this junction.

I suppose at this point you are wondering what these new-found superpowers happen to be. It is simply this: I can jog twice as fast as any man alive. Or woman.

Either way I go (good or evil), I'm going to need a name. I was thinking "the Jogger" but for one thing here in Pittsburgh jagging means masturbating, and anyway "Jogger" sounds a lot like "Joker", which is taken. So I'm open to ideas.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:13   #2
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I have discovered that I can seduce anyone just by looking at them. How much does that rock?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:15   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
I have discovered that I can seduce anyone just by looking at them. How much does that rock?
Even women?

That is pretty cool tho

I couldn't seduce a drunken slut at a frat party.

But I can usually drug em, and it's all pretty much the same.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:16   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Not much, as you're surrounded by physicists and organ scholars.

Mathematicians however are great.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:16   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Wish i had that one. :/
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:16   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I Just Discovered That I Have Awesome Superpowers

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis

Should I use my powers for good...or evil?

...Pittsburgh...
Couldn't you use your powers to fight the various things that eat Pittsburgh such as zombies?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:19   #7
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Re: Re: I Just Discovered That I Have Awesome Superpowers

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Couldn't you use your powers to fight the various things that eat Pittsburgh such as zombies?
Yes...I could easily jog circles around those zombies.

Unfortunately, from my knowledge of D&D zombies are tireless, and my double-pace jogging ability only lasts for short periods of time (~30 s - 1 min).
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:22   #8
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
call yourself The Running Man, or The Marathon Man.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:23   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
You could jog over a swarm of killer ants
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:23   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
and you seduce Nod.

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:24   #11
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
would that be a swarm of killer ants, or a killer swarm of ants?

Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:24   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
and you seduce Nod.
I seduced nod
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:25   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Quote:
would that be a swarm of killer ants, or a killer swarm of ants?
I don't really see the point of the question
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 15:31   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
call yourself The Running Man, or The Marathon Man.
Good thoughts...however, "the Running Man" would be rather misleading as I don't run, I double-pace jog. There's plenty of people that can run faster than my double-pace jogging speed. And I think it's copyrighted With "the Marathon Man", my powers would be unable to help significantly with a marathon because they only last for a short period of time. But it's still the best idea so far.

Quote:
Yes! Excellent! And then I could use my weather-control powers to blow the ones that don't get jogged to death into the sea!
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:46   #15
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: I Just Discovered That I Have Awesome Superpowers

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
and my double-pace jogging ability only lasts for short periods of time (~30 s - 1 min).
THE ONE-MINUTE MAN!!
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:48   #16
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: I Just Discovered That I Have Awesome Superpowers

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
THE ONE-MINUTE MAN!!
he said it was a super power, dear. That would be a distinct embarrassment.
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:50   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
but then he'd already have a theme song :P
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 18:51   #18
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
throw a poo poo at president bush!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jul 2003, 19:44   #19
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I can make statements without actually knowing anything I'm talking about.

I'm thinking of the name DavinBrahm.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jul 2003, 07:37   #20
Radical Edward

Quote:
I don't really see the point of the question
I am just wondering if each ant is a killer ant, or is the ants are only killers because they are in a swarm (in which case each ant would merely be a mildly annoying ant)