User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 12 Aug 2003, 02:22   #1
Kueller
Juggalo

Kueller is an unknown quantity at this point
Are there any players from Luxembourg?

Moiën!

I was just curious as to know whether there are any/many players who come from Luxembourg here, or players who speak Luxembourgish?

My girlfriend is from Luxembourg, and im trying to understand the language some more but could do with a little help from anyone who can offer it. All help will be greatly appreciated!

Merci,
Kueller
Kueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 06:43   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Luxembourgish?
They have their own language?

BOLLOCKS.

My five cents they speak either Belgium or Dutch. Or Flamish. Or French. But they sure hell can't have their own language.

Damn peons...

Ps.

I had one luxemburger (innit) in my gal some rounds ago. I'll catch him if I can. I doubt though. His P-nick seems purged.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 07:02   #3
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Yeah, I've talked to a francophone Luxembourger but according to the CIA factbook the have their own national language, Luxembourgish. You the learn more you every know day.
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:12   #4
Kueller
Juggalo

Kueller is an unknown quantity at this point
Yes they have their own language.
Kueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:20   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Everyone should speak English.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 10:28   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Agreed...

I'm Dutch BTW
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:26   #7
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
**** that, I've never spoken English

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 12:46   #8
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by I Am Grimble
**** that, I've never spoken English
nor have I

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:08   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Ack.

They shouldn't have their own language being smaller than Finland even, in every extent.

Didn't find him by the way. Guess he's gone.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:11   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by queball
You the learn more you every know day.
I've read this about five times.
I still don't understand the meaning of this! I think you should get on IRC later tonight and explain!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2003, 14:14   #11
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I've read this about five times.
I still don't understand the meaning of this! I think you should get on IRC later tonight and explain!
If he does explain, then you'll the learn more you every know day.

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote