User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 4 Mar 2015, 06:21   #1
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Vikings Round 61....

The cobwebs have been shaken off our sails and our longboats are ready to go forth to carry us on a merry adventure to pillage, plunder and rape across the PA Universe. Where our longboats beach nobody knows. Our enemies tremble in fear and our friends....well we havent gotten around to turning them into our enemies yet .
Best way to make sure that you dont have 1 of our longboats land on your shores is to join us as we take what we want and give nothing back!

Vikings will be playing round 61. Last round was a trial run on seeing how radical changes would work, plus we took in some new players that we were teaching. This round we shall go back to our Viking roots and certain rules will be in effect again, but they will all take a back seat to fun as we pillage, plunder and rape

-RexDrax

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2015, 08:18   #2
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Vikings Round 61....

You gonna get your COC out againRex??

Good luck to Vikings in rd61
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2015, 17:09   #3
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
You gonna get your COC out againRex??

Good luck to Vikings in rd61
Naw,
Apprime was extremely jealous of how big and long our COC was. They kept talking about it, all that talk made them feel inferior

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2015, 15:12   #4
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold

Have a good round rex and lets hope we dont end up in the same gal again! our activity is terrible.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2015, 16:40   #5
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Trembling at the sight of the fake viking!!! no really, good luck :P
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Mar 2015, 14:20   #6
Zeurg

Zeurg is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm looking forward to another great round in vikings !!! ~BringIT
Zeurg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Mar 2015, 01:36   #7
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

=)