User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:13   #1
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The England Squad

GL sven. hohohohoho

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:16   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The England Squad

Is Gerrard suspended or injured?

The only major surprise i can see is Neville being dropped and Carragher being brought in.
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:18   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

supposedly "not fully match fit" I thought? Though that could have fooled me.

No Sutton - and even funnier, no Thompson.

Idiot

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:20   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Sutton will never get in the Englad squad after what he did when he was playing with us. Thompson plays in Scotland, i'm not doubting he is good, but he simply doesnt get to play enough games against quality opposition to prove himself. My gran could look half decent if she was in the Celtic team.
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:22   #5
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

oh **** and you also qualified for euro2004 didn't you? so that will mean like 1000 extra threads about your mediocre team.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:23   #6
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Steven Gerrard was left out as his girlfriend is about to give birth to their first child.

Manchester United defender Gary Neville, sent off in Saturday's FA Cup fifth-round victory over Manchester City, was omitted because of a recent thigh injury.
That explains some of the decisions .
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:25   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Sutton will never get in the Englad squad after what he did when he was playing with us. Thompson plays in Scotland, i'm not doubting he is good, but he simply doesnt get to play enough games against quality opposition to prove himself. My gran could look half decent if she was in the Celtic team.
Emile Heskey is injured and is in this squad. As is that idiot Vassell, and captain underachievement smith. Forgive me for thinking sutton should be able to get in

Thompson is devestating. The ironic thing is, If Sven had a clue at all he would have watched Us vs Bayern Munich, both legs to compare Thompson and that useless german boy. Hargreaves is shite. So ofc, hes the one in the squad.

Besides, its a ****ing friendly. Surely if he doubts thompson at all nows the time to try him out?

(And gerards out cause his birds about to pop a sprog)

Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:30   #8
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Emile Heskey is injured and is in this squad. As is that idiot Vassell, and captain underachievement smith. Forgive me for thinking sutton should be able to get in
I didnt comment on Sutton not being good enough, i doubt you will find many bigger fans of Sutton than myself. However, he could play like Henry and still struggle to get picked for England because of his refusal to play for England B all those years ago. Its his own fault he didnt get an international career.

Quote:
Thompson is devestating. The ironic thing is, If Sven had a clue at all he would have watched Us vs Bayern Munich, both legs to compare Thompson and that useless german boy. Hargreaves is shite. So ofc, hes the one in the squad.
The reason for having Hargreaves in your squad is pretty obvious. He is very versatile, he can play RB, RWB, RM, CM, LM and despite what you say he is a good player.
Unread 14 Feb 2004, 20:31   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I have never, ever seen Owen Hargreaves even had a mediocre game. Seriously, against us he was atrocious. He completed maybe three passes in the match?

Unread 15 Feb 2004, 13:28   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Southgate, LOL.

PS. Gary Neville is over-rated anyway.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 14:18   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If England lost beckham and gerrard they'd be hard pushed to beat northern ireland.
Unread 15 Feb 2004, 16:21   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Southgate, LOL.
His inclusion is funny, why? He's been THE outstanding centre back in the premiership recently, and especially in the game against Man U where he won it for Boro.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 02:44   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hargreaves is still shit and thompson is the man though

Unread 16 Feb 2004, 10:29   #14
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

lampard should do all ..................
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 10:34   #15
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

I think they should bring back the team that won the 66 world cup. It sems a bit stupid to me to get rid of a team that can beat all the other teams in the world like they did.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:02   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
lampard should do all ..................

lampard didnt appear to do bugger all yesterday, there again, neither did the rest of the chelsea squad for the second half.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:06   #17
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
His inclusion is funny, why? He's been THE outstanding centre back in the premiership recently, and especially in the game against Man U where he won it for Boro.
Boro can beat ANYONE!
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:21   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Apart from Rovers .
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 11:56   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

No Gerrard

Keep having babies
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:04   #20
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
No Gerrard

Keep having babies

was just gonna say, i heard gerrards wife is/was just about to give birth

and ledley

(tho gardner has been better defender this season, cos king's been playing DM every game)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:30   #21
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
If England lost beckham and gerrard they'd be hard pushed to beat northern ireland.
I'm not actually sure thats the case. I often think Beckham playing for england reduces the effectivness of many of the other players (Paul Scholes in particular who due to Beckham being given more of a free role to what he normally gets seems to have to sit alot deeper)

Gerrard also is someone who I find really annoys me due to the way he so often wastes good positions by his insistance to always try the hardest ball even when theres an easier option open thats alot more promising. Strange thing is when I watch Liverpool games he always seems to make much better decisions than when playing for england and will pick the best ball to play rather than the hardest
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:55   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When playing for liverpool, he always makes 2 footed tackles, too.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 12:59   #23
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
His inclusion is funny, why?
Because i laughed when i saw his name? Does that constitute it being funny?
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:06   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apothos
Because i laughed when i saw his name? Does that constitute it being funny?
I don't see how the response 'It's funny! hehehehe' really answers 'Why is it funny?'; it's more likely to be the thing the latter is the response TO.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:06   #25
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Something makes me think Gerrard would be more effective on the right. He has a decent cross on the ball, and I reckon it would stop him making the stupid passes that wakey described. He's not a bad player, just a stupid one. This would also strengthen the right flank defensively (Beckham has never made a tackle), and would allow Beckham to have a truly free role.

The problem this creates is in the centre we would have safety net in midfield at all, with Scholes being an attacking midfielder and Beckham a pussy.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:07   #26
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome

Quote:
I don't see how the response 'It's funny! hehehehe' really answers 'Why is it funny?'; it's more likely to be the thing the latter is the response TO.
Then i do not know why it is funny, but i tmade me laugh. Hows that?
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:10   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
(Beckham has never made a tackle)
Beckham tracks back all the time
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:11   #28
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

It's never to late to bring back Gazza.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:12   #29
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Something makes me think Gerrard would be more effective on the right. He has a decent cross on the ball, and I reckon it would stop him making the stupid passes that wakey described. He's not a bad player, just a stupid one.
Gerrard is useless on the right, he is a centre midfielder nothing else. On current form i'ld play Lampard instead of him anyway.
Quote:
This would also strengthen the right flank defensively (Beckham has never made a tackle), and would allow Beckham to have a truly free role.

The problem this creates is in the centre we would have safety net in midfield at all, with Scholes being an attacking midfielder and Beckham a pussy.
Beckham may not be Keane or Viera when it comes to tackling but he is by far the hardest working player on the field.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:41   #30
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Beckham tracks back all the time
You didnt see many Man United games in his last couple of season did you

He would mark out a 10 yard spot on the right wing and pretty much not move outside this area
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:46   #31
JC
lolly roffle

You've been watching a different Beckham to me then Wakey .

Whenever i saw him down at Ewood i was sure there was more than 1 of him on the pitch.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 13:56   #32
wakey
Hamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
You've been watching a different Beckham to me then Wakey .

Whenever i saw him down at Ewood i was sure there was more than 1 of him on the pitch.
Well he would occasionally put in the kind of effort that he does for england but pretty much since he was made England Captain he seemed to all too often 'give' up in United games. The Worthless cup final last year is a perfect example, he just wasnt tracking back for anything and played like a rank amatuer. It seemed to require something to 'wind' him up to get him to play in the way everyone knows he can, be it being dropped, having a boot kicked at him ect.
The Farnborough Crew
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 14:09   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Just because someone works hard doesn't mean they tackle.
Unread 16 Feb 2004, 14:11   #34
I am Idler
This is bat country

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Well he would occasionally put in the kind of effort that he does for england but pretty much since he was made England Captain he seemed to all too often 'give' up in United games. The Worthless cup final last year is a perfect example, he just wasnt tracking back for anything and played like a rank amatuer. It seemed to require something to 'wind' him up to get him to play in the way everyone knows he can, be it being dropped, having a boot kicked at him ect.

the english are so shit that they were cool enough to hang beckham dolls and blame him for their teams incompetance when being defeated by Argentina.

Go Enland