User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 02:46   #1
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

-=*PlaYetZ*=- is on a distinguished road
what kind of alliances are still existing ?

As im pretty much retired by now i was once again visiting the PA forums and i wondered which alliances still exist. I read some topics but i couldn't really place the alliances now.

Though im still interested of who are still fighting and if any progress in ranks etc has been made.

I've got some "lost" friends who are still playing planetarion if im right so prolly someone should give me a satisfying answer
-=*PlaYetZ*=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 03:16   #2
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what kind of alliances are still existing ?

Eclipse
Elysium
FAnG
Dragons
Wolfpack
NewDawn
VisioN
NoS (hirr)
Howling Rain
TFD / Rock
Vengeance
ToT-LCH

^^good enuff

Elysium 'won' the round (though via contrevertial means- lets not discuss AGAIN here) along with Eclipse/ToT-LCH/NoS(hirr)/HowingRain vs FAnG/Dragons/VisioN/Seraphim/Vengeance/Wolfpack

note: the blocks werent "official" alliances, but there was obvious cooperation and/or hostilies.
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 06:15   #3
Rember
Womble

Rember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura aboutRember has a spectacular aura about

yeah and also newdawn tried to be 'teen (as the block was called) hostile.
[12:17] <Gitchin> Rember your a womble!
[16:53] <SYMM> Rember your a womble! | [10:17:57] <Squidly> Rember, you're a womble
[19:28] <Filth> Rember your a womble! | [16:25] <remy|afk> Rember, you are a womble
[14:04] <Colt> Rember your a womble! | [16:22] <TVFreak> Rember U are a womble
[15:18] <Darkness> Rember U are a womble | [15:21] <Xerm|away> Rember U are a womble
[13:39:44] <illmatics> Rember your a womble
Rember is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 06:36   #4
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

EET won the round. Elysium/Eclipse/ToT & others, see aaranafs post

A nice block victory, which shouldnt be too confusing to anyone whos played PA
Seems things havent changed much. Just the names and faces.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 11:26   #5
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh things are the same, different alliance names, but each alliance has same people in that used to be in another one and also basically its won by blocks still
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 12:45   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
EET won the round. Elysium/Eclipse/ToT & others, see aaranafs post

A nice block victory, which shouldnt be too confusing to anyone whos played PA
Seems things havent changed much. Just the names and faces.
Not to spoil the thing you've been saying on every thread lately, but EET won cause FAnG HC screwed up, not cause they owned FAnG on the battlefield. Eventhough I admit Eclipse would have overtaken us, we'd still without a doubt end #2.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:16   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rember
yeah and also newdawn tried to be 'teen (as the block was called) hostile.
tried?
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 13:56   #8
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

hmm so there aren't real changes going around here as i see ... any so called "secret" battlegroups around aswell ?
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 15:27   #9
Sun Pin

Sun Pin is an unknown quantity at this point

there will allways be secret bg....
Sun Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 15:32   #10
rnd|One
100% irresistible

rnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura aboutrnd|One has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Not to spoil the thing you've been saying on every thread lately, but EET won cause FAnG HC screwed up, not cause they owned FAnG on the battlefield. Eventhough I admit Eclipse would have overtaken us, we'd still without a doubt end #2.
Still trying to convince others of imaginary scenarios? <g>

Use the New Year's resolution for your benefit, and maybe you might be able to provide real results in the future.
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 15:48   #11
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

bad ones

I did a funny, lol
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 16:47   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
bad ones

I did a funny, lol

That doesn't count because there hasn't been a single decent alliance created since r6* so ha!

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 17:29   #13
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
That doesn't count because there hasn't been a single decent alliance created since r6* so ha!

lol ur great man
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 18:25   #14
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnd|One
Still trying to convince others of imaginary scenarios? <g>

Use the New Year's resolution for your benefit, and maybe you might be able to provide real results in the future.
it's simply the truth, nothing more nothing less

FA Gaming community

Unread 29 Dec 2003, 19:18   #15
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

cmon get a life KJ
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 20:20   #16
Richie987
Mistress's fluffer

Richie987 can only hope to improve

Hey -=*PlaYetZ*=- me old mucker, where you been hiding? Should catch up
#1 Galaxy Winner
#1 ********** Galaxy winner
Top 15 ********** planet
Richie987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Dec 2003, 22:51   #17
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

PlaYetZ \o/

Is Xylem still in business? I came across this old strip the other day: http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...lazde&ID=63603
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 00:38   #18
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Guard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
it's simply the truth, nothing more nothing less
there is no way in the world you could know what would´ve happened if you (FanG HC) didnt screw up. So please stfu, ta
[21:48] * @aG|Ghostie is ook weg
[21:48] <@aG|Ghostie> krijg last van me pik
[21:48] <@aG|Ghostie> *pink
Guard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:15   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal2112
cmon get a life KJ
I have, I quit PA, I have a gf for a year and had gf's for 6 years non stop, goin to uni in senior year and life is great. I infact always had a life, unlike some pple here. Look at yourself first I'd suggest before you tell others what to do.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:17   #20
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard
there is no way in the world you could know what would´ve happened if you (FanG HC) didnt screw up. So please stfu, ta
I however have that knowledge ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:19   #21
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

you should close this kind of recruitment at middle of round.
you dont mass-recruit to win.
you fight to win, if you mass-recruit then the score you have in your alliance is not your but remain the old alliance.
maybe next round, when some ex-fanger will stay in elysium (i doubt that) and fight with you - you will able to call them "ely players"

alch
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 01:23   #22
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Quote:
I however have that knowledge ...
that should be:
Quote:
I however think that i have that knowledge ...
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 02:31   #23
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard
that should be:
no, I do have that knowledge

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 14:17   #24
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

You're just ruining AD now KJ keep your whining to 2-3 threads and leave the rest for others.
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:25   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
You're just ruining AD now KJ keep your whining to 2-3 threads and leave the rest for others.
I take requests aswell, not from noobs though.

soz

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:27   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

ohh and, when someone bitches at me, I look at the words under their nick or signature and 99% of the time is says "Elysium". Makes me laugh

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 30 Dec 2003, 17:38   #27
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

KJ, shut up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 19:05   #28
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
PlaYetZ \o/

Is Xylem still in business? I came across this old strip the other day: http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...lazde&ID=63603

looool that stuff is worth gold man
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 19:06   #29
-=*PlaYetZ*=-
retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie987
Hey -=*PlaYetZ*=- me old mucker, where you been hiding? Should catch up
\o/ \o/ you can find me on irc by now
Unread 30 Dec 2003, 21:22   #30
Shakky
Divine

Shakky is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=*PlaYetZ*=-

I've got some "lost" friends
u'll never loose me :/

Nosferatu
Silver
Elysium
RaH
Eclipse
Shakky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 13:49   #31
Guard
Elysium Battle Commando

Quote:
ohh and, when someone bitches at me, I look at the words under their nick or signature and 99% of the time is says "Elysium". Makes me laugh

rgds Kj
/me changes his siggy
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:18   #32
Rabbagast
Yesterday don't mean sh**

Rabbagast will become famous soon enoughRabbagast will become famous soon enough

This was the final Top 10 ranking list of PAX

Alliances - Top 10
Rank Change Name Size Score
1 Elysium 252901 191.769.981
2 Eclipse 227655 161.249.455
3 Wolfpack 132424 106.921.751
4 Ğragons 135610 104.249.539
5 NoS 117753 97.437.466
6 ToT/LCH/GoCi 110162 93.620.530
7 [VsN] 105511 82.095.068
8 NewDawn 79204 60.137.017
9 FAnG 55010 51.453.633
10 C244-DEADLY 109997 40.077.121

Numbers don't say all..
but it's a good pointer

' Rabba
Snowball salute from Norway
-
You better watch out where those wolfies go, so you don't eat that yellow snow!
Round 2: 50:12 'MoA' Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]
Round 3: 19:6:25 Emperor Rabbagast of Milagro - [TE]-FC, [Ooooomph!], [YHQ], [TRG], [ViruS]-DC, [c19a]
Round 4: 7:17:6 Fields of -=Disbelief=-, -= Salvage Garden =- - [ViruS]-HC, [TZ]
Round 5: 29:11:14 IceBucket of .-= Corona =-., .-= The BeerG0ds =-. - [ViruS] Executive, [WPO]-BC
Round 6: 25:16:1 Hugh M Hefner of -= The Playboy Mansion =-, -= The BeerG0ds =- WolfPack HC
Rabbagast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jan 2004, 23:21   #33
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
bad ones

I did a funny, lol
lol

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote