User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 4 Nov 2004, 13:25   #1
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold
Round 12 battlegroups...

Havent heard too much on the battlegroup front this round probably because everyone keeps battlegroups secret, but are there still many in operation acting without their members alliances knowledge?
And are there any harbouring members from both sides of the alliance wars?
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 16:49   #2
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 12 battlegroups...

There are some that operate both sides of the war.

NO respect.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 18:20   #3
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

There are some who operate on one side of the war too, heh ( /me waves to MiX, stifler an d-sun )

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 20:38   #4
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
There are some that operate both sides of the war.

NO respect.
Sorry what?
Unread 4 Nov 2004, 20:49   #5
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

There are fencesitting ag's that fencesit there way thru things, and have to check targets with alliances on both sides of the war.

And i cannot respect that.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 13:35   #6
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Fencesitters usually get there comupence(sp?)
Ultores

Last edited by Colt; 5 Nov 2004 at 13:54.
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 15:40   #7
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
There are fencesitting ag's that fencesit there way thru things, and have to check targets with alliances on both sides of the war.

And i cannot respect that.
But this isn't (wasn't) a long-term two-sided blocking war. In those conditions it's obvious what the problem is, in this case it's a temporary hold-over period until they can cooperate again.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 17:01   #8
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
Fencesitters usually get there comupence(sp?)
Like WP when they broke off from the FPM(W) 'block' ?

That said, it's far more difficult this round not to be considered fencesitting as there's so many 'sides' that if you're not an intrinsic part of one of the allies, you're liable to be called fencesitters. Instead of FPM(W) v. ELV or whatever, there's ND v. HR, 1up v. LCH, MISTU v. LCH, DR v. SiN etc :/
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 17:47   #9
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

there is maybe 1 or 2 BG that operate on one side of the war no matter what and operate efficiently. (respect on this)
the rest are just fencesitting pushing their gal to #1 this round, tho i must say, that wont last long...
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:31   #10
Forest

Arent the #1 gal fencesitting well enough now, that its gonna be more than impossible to bring them down, if action isnt taken soon.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:54   #11
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Define fencesitting in this kind of round setup ?

I mean , in a round that almost every major alliance is solo. The longest dedicated war i heard so far is 6 days - there's a new set of wars again, going on atm.

Or do you mean, everyone made a pure galaxy except one galaxy?

I hardly get your point to be honest.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:58   #12
Forest

A galaxy that has the major alliances in it, and refuses to hit those alliances.