User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:11   #1
Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz is an unknown quantity at this point
Online television

I recall having seen some link to online television on these forums a couple of weeks ago. I'm now trying to prove that it is indeed possible to watch tv on ur computer to my granddad. Has anyone got a link to some site where I can watch online tv?

Cheers
Razzmatazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 20:13   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
http://wwitv.com/portal.htm
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 21:23   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
www.nrk.no , somewhere inside there, i think there's a online tv-show, as i belive my dad showed me it once.

Not sure.. And you have to understand norwegian!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 10:38   #4
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Estonia's tv3 used to be the best choice for this. Their entire output was streamed to the web. With their output consisting of 50% americain shows and movies it was the best tv stream out there (included things like 24, buffy, angel, my so called life, x-files, millenuim, home improvements, baywatch, garfield, roswell and much more and movies like the star wars trilogy, down periscope, speed, armageddon ect)

However it appears that this live stream is no longer avaiable, now all you get is a 14 min trailer for the station (although it might be that they have changed over to a system where you need an estonian ip to watch, theres a few dutch channels out there you can watch but only if you have a dutch ip)
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:34   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
you also need a tv liscence, if in the uk.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote