User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:27   #1
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you rate this young lady?

Young Lady
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:32   #2
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: how do you rate this young lady?

Quote:
Originally posted by Chojin
Young Lady
CUTE CUTE
Muslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 19:49   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
but the inside is more importnat!!"!"121112

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:03   #4
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
I would do her.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:05   #5
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
looks scarilly similar to my fiance
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:06   #6
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
7.5/10
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:18   #7
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Young Lady
THIS IS YOU, INNIT?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:24   #8
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
5/10
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:25   #9
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
6.5/10
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:28   #10
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

i forgot to vote

due to my above comment i have to give it a respectable yet "holding back" 8/10
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:38   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
She's looks a bit scary.

6/10?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:39   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I rate her by comparing her to other young ladies of my experience, and use intuition ground into me by evolution.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:42   #13
Muslim
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I rate her by comparing her to other young ladies of my experience, and use intuition ground into me by evolution.
so you think you are better than everyone else becouse you can interpret the question in a wrong way?
you are a bug, a virus, that consumes, mains and tear people apart

you are no better than me you are a man, you bleed just like everyone else, you are no nodrog
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:47   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Whut?
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:50   #15
Muslim
Banned

you heard me, mister!!!
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:52   #16
das_experiment

das_experiment is an unknown quantity at this point
5\10
das_experiment is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:54   #17
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Whut?
Muslim takes on the establishment
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 21:54   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you heard me, mister!!!
Personally, I enjoy willful misinterpretation because it makes people think much more accurately when they phrase a question.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:01   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
you are no better than me you are a man, you bleed just like everyone else, you are no nodrog
Nodrog doesn't bleed?
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:06   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Now this is a random image from Hot or Not that I would definitely vote max for.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:23   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
Now this is a random image from Hot or Not that I would definitely vote max for.
I don't know, she could be a bit chubby. I can't tell, the quasi-angelic light is obscuring my vision.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:44   #22
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What's wrong whit chubby ladies? More to luuve, less chance of to lose the person.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:50   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
What's wrong whit chubby ladies? More to luuve, less chance of to lose the person.
I'm only going by what she looks like, not the practicalities of ****ing her.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 22:50   #24
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
the one this thread is about = 5.5
leshys "10" = 3
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 02:47   #25
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by Hunter RAF
leshys "10" = 3
UR GAY LOL
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 03:11   #26
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
I'm only going by what she looks like, not the practicalities of ****ing her.
Well, what's the point in having a nice looking lady if she's no good in bed?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 03:34   #27
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Leshy
UR GAY LOL

No, just have different taste to yourself.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 04:18   #28
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Leshy's dream lady appears to have stolen a certain member of Oasis' eyebrows and rid them of the join.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 04:25   #29
Raging.Retard
Street Tramp

Raging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant futureRaging.Retard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Personally, I enjoy willful misinterpretation because it makes people think much more accurately when they phrase a question.
Well then thats silly. Natural languages often lead to cases of ambiguity... the whole reason behind inventing formal languages.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 06:07   #30
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
Nodrog doesn't bleed?
he laughed at Shylock's speech.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 06:09   #31
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
quasi-angelic light
aka overexposure or photoshop -> brightness -> 125%

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 06:09   #32
Piggums
Superhero

Piggums is an unknown quantity at this point
looks like male spawn of satan
scary, but in a way seducing.
Piggums is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 09:20   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Leshy's dream lady appears to have stolen a certain member of Oasis' eyebrows and rid them of the join.
<3
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 09:47   #34
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hell, i have definatly done worse, than either of them
im really starting to feel like a bit of a male whore today fs
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 10:50   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Well, what's the point in having a nice looking lady if she's no good in bed?
What, you've never wanked over someone?
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 11:41   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Young Lady
shes giving me that norty impish lets get dirty look.

Is that the look that becky gives you starbucks, is it!!!!

i love that look.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 14:26   #37
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

OH MY!
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:45   #38
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing out of the ordinary. Looks like an imp.

I'll give her 4.

Stop this nonsense about women already.

Matrim
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:48   #39
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
She showed her b00bs on the intarweb!!!

add +0.5 to her grade!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:54   #40
Pi-air
hurr!

Pi-air will become famous soon enoughPi-air will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Young Lady
AARrrgh ITS COMING RIGHT FOR US
Pi-air is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 15:54   #41
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
What, you've never wanked over someone?
If im going to wank over somebody, im not going to wank over some small picture from hotornot.com.

Each to his own, however.
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:00   #42
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

BETTING ENDS!!
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:02   #43
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

how do you rate this young lady?

Young Lady
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:05   #44
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
/me reaches for tissues
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:32   #45
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Mods, we really need a sarcasm tag. Think of the comedy.

And 8ish/10
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:37   #46
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Mods, we really need a sarcasm tag. Think of the comedy.

And 8ish/10

Your request is noted in writing and added to JJ's "to do" pile.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:38   #47
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

She looks a bit like my mother, but younger and with the ability to smile.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:40   #48
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Your request is noted in writing and added to JJ's "to do" pile.
I can expect it in 2009 then.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:40   #49
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
She looks a bit like my mother, but younger and with the ability to smile.
you give her 10/10 then?

Unread 15 Jul 2003, 16:43   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
you give her 10/10 then?
No.

She may be my sister. The sister I never knew I had.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote