User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 May 2003, 11:18   #1
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Question Drinking trophies

What is your best ever drinking trophie?

I think the best one i've ever heard of is a big blue motorway sign.

God GD is dead this morning and i'm bored out of my mind :\.
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:23   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
For Sale signs are always a classic.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:23   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
you'll be dead in a minute.
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:47   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
waking up with my hair in braids count?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 11:51   #5
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
A fire extringuisher I stole to put out a fire I started.

Ahh memories..

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:45   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We tried a barber's shop pole a while back, but those things are really, really hard to get off.
Unread 11 May 2003, 12:59   #7
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
i got a toilets sign from one of those hip cool 'its a scream' bars.

that is all
Unread 11 May 2003, 13:10   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
For Sale signs are always a classic.
i once woke up in the morning with one of them in my bed

(it's in the garden now as no one could be ared to get rid of it)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 13:24   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

a three and a half foot garden gnome i stole from round the corner and hid under my bed (for some reason) my mum found it a few months ago (it had been under there for about 18 months) and now its in our front garden.

i look forward to the day that the original owners walk past the house
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:17   #10
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
had a small barstool, but we cable tied it to the climbing frame in the kiddies park

besides that, various roadsigns and such
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 14:24   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
road cones

\o/
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:17   #12
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Michael Barrymore
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:23   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
St Patricks Night was a good one. They put plastic banners onto Lamposts all around town guiding you to one of three pubs. We went out and collected 27 of them in 1 hour. A pair of wire cutters and some swift feet.

Yeh , we got caught on CCTV , but they never did anything about it.

Oh , and we got 6 Road Cones that night, which we each wore around the house for the next few days. Twas excellent.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:39   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they were drinking, what was your excuse kura?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 15:43   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Waking up to find a dildo half in my rectum, still dont know how it got there, or who it belonged to
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:47   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
I have a large 'ROAD CLOSED' sign, and a Snowmobile Crossing sign
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:53   #17
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
I've thought hard about this and I don't think I've ever been mischievious enough to rip-off a bit of public property, the only thing I can think of is I now have thicker eyebrows.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:54   #18
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
they were drinking, what was your excuse kura?
Im a hoarder of freebies. Besides , what would they have done with them , kept them another year? ... heck , it was only for a Guinness promotion.

Im reliably informed my mate still has a few , and sells them on Ebay once in a while.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:50   #19
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
The back seat of a bus. The bus driver didn't notice. Or maybe he did, just had better sense than to mess with a couple of numpties stealing his seats.

Or maybe a wheelbarrow from a building site.

Or maybe the sign from a B&B
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:53   #20
Rommel

Rommel is an unknown quantity at this point
the S from the wall of a Sainsburys store
Rommel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 14:55   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
We tried a barber's shop pole a while back, but those things are really, really hard to get off.
Heh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:02   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Two scuba tanks, a bus stop pole, the pane of glass off a bus-stop (we still don't know how we managed that one), a unicycle and the front bit on a fork-lift truck.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:19   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
a unicycle and the front bit on a fork-lift truck.
We have a winner
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:20   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
a unicycle
I have terrible images of a horde of drunken Irishmen raiding a circus flashing through my mind.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:23   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I have terrible images of a horde of drunken Irishmen raiding a circus flashing through my mind.

That is a ****ing ace idea.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:25   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
That is a ****ing ace idea.
I'd pay to watch it. From a safe distance.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:27   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I'd pay to watch it. From a safe distance.

Off to Gdansk eh?
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:29   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
Off to Gdansk eh?
I have no Desire to go to Danzig, just like I have no desire to go to Milton Keynes, Wolviston, or Seaton Carew.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:33   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
I have no Desire to go to Danzig, just like I have no desire to go to Milton Keynes, Wolviston, or Seaton Carew.

Vladivostok!
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:33   #30
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Vladivostok!
Seaton Carew is worse than Vladivostok.
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:34   #31
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
CCTV sign in a service station restaurant that said "You are being filmed".......

20 minutes later apparently the camera got nicked
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:38   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
A section of the market.

You know, an entire stall.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 15:53   #33
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
A sign saying "Thieves will be prosecuted" and a traffic thing from a triangle of concrete near a roundabout (dunno what it's for).
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:22   #34
JC
lolly roffle

Has anyone been caught in the process of grabbing their trophy?

The other night i was chased down the road by the owner of the local pub while i ran off with an 8ft umbrella (one of those ones that go up in the summer in beer gardens) that had been stored away inside the pub.
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:25   #35
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
We got caught trying to steal a huge pot plant, but we managed to put it on top of the doorway of a house (it stuck out quite a bit) before they could get to us, then we ran.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:27   #36
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
/me remembers certain episodes of Men Behaving Badly and Red Dwarf

Quote: "Hey, it's not a good night unless you get a traffic cone!" - Cat
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:29   #37
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
Has anyone been caught in the process of grabbing their trophy?
We nearly got caught for nicking 5 chalkboards which were shaped like bottles outside Unwins (UK) once, because 3 days later, some bugger had the same idea and nicked the fresh load that had come in.

The reason we nearly got caught is 'cos the rozzers knocked on the door. They were interested in what had transpired the second time, not the first.

We had at least one of them in quite plain view in the lounge. How we got away with it I'll never know. The next day a third set were bought and chained to each other and to the wall heh.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 May 2003, 16:29   #38
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan

Quote: "Hey, it's not a good night unless you get a traffic cone!" - Cat
Indeed. Our house is littered with them, and an especially 'nice' yellow one sitting on top og the big TV.
Unread 12 May 2003, 17:46   #39
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ap0k
i got a toilets sign from one of those hip cool 'its a scream' bars.

that is all
My mates have a **** load of scream stuff. They were due us (EUMSC) money, so we raided their pub one night. We don't go there any more.

Also, the children on board sign off the back of a school bus, assorted cones, signs etc. and a massive big banner saying "Welcome to Edinburgh" which was nicked during last year's tatto.

I know of a group of people (acquaintences, not friends) who knicked a JCB in Glasgow.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:38   #40
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Being Caught :

I was barred from a pub outside basingstoke (forget the name) for trying to ride their replica penny farthing out of the door.

They were probably quite just in their actions, but I now desperately want a penny farthing.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 00:46   #41
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
ofcourse various traffic signs (steeksleutel 13 ahoy) a flashlight that warns traffic, a spoiler of a bmw m series, various 'special' shaped glasses of various beer brands.
Not really 'best' of things tho. Oh and I am notorious for pickpocketing the females of the company I go out with, usually their ID's or sigarettes.
Unread 13 May 2003, 01:09   #42
Helveticus
finnish pokèmon

Helveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the roughHelveticus is a jewel in the rough
Fire Exit sign, one of the flashing beacons they put on the side of skips at night, and a 'Men at Work' sign that I walked into on the way home one night, and just tucked it under my arm and carried on.

Quote:
We enjoy sucking the fun out of the boards. It's a competition.
Helveticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:33   #43
Rommel

3 trolleys and 2 large pieces of wood which were conveniently located outside of the house next to mine at uni, traffic cones \o/ who doesn't have them though? the menu that they stand outside of restaurants on those chalk boards - indian bloke chased us down the street for that!
My favourite one though is those plastic guinness glasses that pubs sometimes have on the guinness pumps. Leant on it and it just came unstuck so i put it down my trousers Seemed a good idea at the time and the girls were certainly impressed by it
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:35   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Impressed by stealing it, or the pint glass sized bulge in your trousers?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 02:50   #45
Rommel

the pint sized bulge in my trousers
Unread 13 May 2003, 03:11   #46
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i have too much of a guilty conscience. which is prolly a good thing.. but damn ti wrecks some of the fun.
i look guilty just by thinking about stealing stuff.

though one time we were coming out of ikea and we took a pylon. we left it at the backdoor of my exbf's appartment.. and last time i was there it was still there.
Unread 13 May 2003, 10:35   #47
MAdnRisKy
home wrecker

MAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to beholdMAdnRisKy is a splendid one to behold
A bath tub and a toilet.

(which we put on top of the local halls of res bus shelter)

Students are right bastards sometimes

#pr0nstars - a pimp is for life, not just for christmas
MAdnRisKy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2003, 14:08   #48
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The 'Polling Station' sign from outside the (guess what) polling station that was next to the pub on local election night.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote