User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:28   #1
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
shai is not muslim

lol
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:29   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Well that was worth wasting a thread on
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:31   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Not muslim, or not a muslim?

Or both?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:39   #4
Šiscorporation

Hi Shai!

Snurx is so Muslim has to be Shai Gar

Sorry =/

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 15:43   #5
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
do i care ?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:16   #6
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
just FYI i have been around here ages before shai, and I remember the "WTC husks" incident, when i was finally able to talk to him via IRC and he told me I was amognst the great "spamm0r" legends, even though i dont think i spam. he even invited me to join his "anti l337 guys" what meant id have to spam and tell moderators off, what i consider to be pathetic
last time ive spoken with him he said something about his gf in holland and was an aussie, or the opposite, then i asked if he had f00ked her and he said something on the lines of " i dont f00k, i make love" and then he got really agry with me and that was the last I heard of him
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:17   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
then i asked if he had f00ked her and he said something on the lines of " i dont f00k, i make love" and then he got really agry with me and that was the last I heard of him
Jesus, whose gimmick are you?
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:19   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
SUHT UP SHAI THIS CONERVERSATION IS ABOTU YOU NOT TO YOU
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:21   #9
Muslim
Banned

Muslim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Jesus, whose gimmick are you?
I am not a gimmick, I speak portuguease, remember?
and i can prove that anywhere anytime

so forget about this things and just accept me for who I am, a single account guy
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:21   #10
Benjitrons

Benjitrons is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
just FYI i have been around here ages before shai, and I remember the "WTC husks" incident, when i was finally able to talk to him via IRC and he told me I was amognst the great "spamm0r" legends, even though i dont think i spam. he even invited me to join his "anti l337 guys" what meant id have to spam and tell moderators off, what i consider to be pathetic
last time ive spoken with him he said something about his gf in holland and was an aussie, or the opposite, then i asked if he had f00ked her and he said something on the lines of " i dont f00k, i make love" and then he got really agry with me and that was the last I heard of him
Yeah he is still not happy about the whole incident.

I just spend all day working for Benjitrons' admiration.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:23   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
" i dont f00k, i make love"
or in your case, neither.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:25   #12
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Shai and his posse are like the Planetarion mafia.

When I spoke to him for the first time on IRC I felt like I was having flashbacks of The Godfather.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:26   #13
Benjitrons

Benjitrons is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Shai and his posse are like the Planetarion mafia.

When I spoke to him for the first time on IRC I felt like I was having flashbacks of The Godfather.
More like the Planetarion Blazin Squad

I just spend all day working for Benjitrons' admiration.
Closed Thread