User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:40   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Michael Jackson

is a nut is a nut is aaaaaa nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

(he is a nut)

crazy ugly fool
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:42   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
He is pretty ****ed up

He doesnt get the simple point that sharing a bed with children, no matter how innocent he says it is, is wrong, VERY VERY wrong

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:46   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
vaio: how is it wrong exactly?

with no sexual context whatever behind it, what is so wrong about it?

is parents letting their kid sleep in their bed just as wrong? why?

(i've decided my 'contribution' to GD will be to question completely questionable comments that people make and assume are indisputable (until i get bored of doing it))
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:49   #4
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel sorry for him a bit. He's ****ed up because of his upbringing.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:53   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
vaio: how is it wrong exactly?

with no sexual context whatever behind it, what is so wrong about it?

is parents letting their kid sleep in their bed just as wrong? why?
Remember the trial he was involved in ?

The one over molesting children ?

Thats why he shouldn't be sharing a bed with children

Vaio
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:54   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
WHAT A ****ING WACKO

at least he makes nor al eople fel good about themselvse

his nose was funnye too
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:58   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
Remember the trial he was involved in ?

The one over molesting children ?

Thats why he shouldn't be sharing a bed with children

Vaio
you said

"He doesnt get the simple point that sharing a bed with children, no matter how innocent he says it is, is wrong, VERY VERY wrong"

i'd hardly say molesting them was 'innocent' which seems to be what you are implying

You're 'simple point' didn't really apply to Michael Jackson did it?

oh and JJ: Are you drunk enough to make me a mod yet? if not get a few more pints down you m'lad
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:59   #8
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
you said

"He doesnt get the simple point that sharing a bed with children, no matter how innocent he says it is, is wrong, VERY VERY wrong"

i'd hardly say molesting them was 'innocent' which seems to be what you are implying

You're 'simple point' didn't really apply to Michael Jackson did it?

I'll just assume you are either being an arse or didnt see the interview at all

Vaio
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:01   #9
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaio
I'll just assume you are either being an arse or didnt see the interview at all

Vaio
i'm 'being an arse'

(plus i didn't see the interview)

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:02   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
i'm 'being an arse'

(plus i didn't see the interview)

/me points at Ragnarak and giggles

Vaio
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:03   #11
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
dude thats pretty fked up right here
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:28   #12
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I did see the interviews, I don't hold the opinion that sleeping in the same room with a child is wrong. I'm sure Nodrog will support my opinion purely by being namedropped in this post.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:28   #13
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Just like Phil Spector, he's a bad, bad man.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:32   #14
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
He's not called "Whacko Jacko" for nothing is he. Mind you, I didn't watch the program, so that opinion is just based on what I've heard.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:26   #15
cressa
Quietly Judging You !

cressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the roughcressa is a jewel in the rough
The man is a putty faced freak...and watching the program did nothing to change that opinion ........

Whoo Hoo....come climb my tree ..............................
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:34   #16
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
I have never liked MJ, don't see that changing. Why he ever became "popular" and famous is one of those mysteries that will never be solved.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:37   #17
Lazarus

"Why are there no double yellow lines outside Michael Jackson's house?"
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:38   #18
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lazarus
Because he's rich and can afford to live off the main street?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:39   #19
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Lazarus

because young children might mistake it for a playground, with horrifying consequences?
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:40   #20
Lazarus

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Because he's rich and can afford to live off the main street?

I thought he lived off "The Beatles" royalties.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 01:59   #21
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I was rather disturbed out how he was holding that young lads hand....
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:12   #22
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Hmmm well he's lost touch with reality it's plain to see...

God damn he's screwed up but I'd imagine with his upbrining and then having a billion dollars it's gonna lead to some quite extreeme behavior.

Plus it's more noticable cause he's in the spotlight so much

Still a nutter though
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:17   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
It was hilarious.
"What about paintings? Do you like paintings?"
"Uhh... yeah... I'll have that one, that one and that one"
"Okay sir, that's a ridiculously large some of money"
You could just see the manager rubbing his hands together.

And that Neverlands thing. What the ****? How big is that ****?

Oh, and it's clear that he hasn't had face surgery. Oh wait, just one on his nose. Oh, sorry, two actually. His face is just changing, constantly, to ridiculous levels.

I serious doubt he has shagged any children or has any plans to shag children. However, he really shouldn't be inviting them into his bed if he doesn't wish to be accused of it.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 09:31   #24
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
I have a strange feeling he does harbour certain feelings for the younger generation, though. I mean, did you see that "Portrait" in his recording studio? You know, the one where he is half naked and surrounded by Cherubs? FREAKY
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 10:46   #25
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
WHAT A ****ING WACKO

at least he makes nor al eople fel good about themselvse

his nose was funnye too
not again.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:19   #26
LUC1F3R

M.J

I think Mj ?Just need to get a lifer he may b a perv or pedo wot eva but i like his house and as soon as he dies i'm gonna destroy it lol i wish!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:27   #27
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I did not see the interview, but i will not give MJ the benefit off the doubt in this case. He is a bad bad man.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:50   #28
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
I feel sorry for him a bit. He's ****ed up because of his upbringing.
It's like planetarion was made for all the little Michael Jacksons of the world
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 15:17   #29
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rick111
It's like planetarion was made for all the little Michael Jacksons of the world
It's like you were made for all the little Michael Jacksons of the world!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:47   #30
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
i

didn't see the interview, so could someone possibly explain this neverland/peter pan/living forever crap that everyone's going on about?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 16:54   #31
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
I have never liked MJ, don't see that changing. Why he ever became "popular" and famous is one of those mysteries that will never be solved.
Because he made great music and was a brilliant singer?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:21   #32
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: i

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
didn't see the interview, so could someone possibly explain this neverland/peter pan/living forever crap that everyone's going on about?
MJ owns a large theme park/zoo thing called Neverland, he invites groups of ill children etc there. He has some sort of obsession with Peter Pan and he wants to live forever
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:35   #33
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
...and then went rather strange

ty insane_

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:28   #34
Dreadnought!

Jacko > *

I would share a bed with him
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:28   #35
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sub
So buy his music if you like it, but why rally around the woman himself?
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:38   #36
Asper

The absolutely most hillarious thing has to be what happened at those VMA awards:

MJ comes up, bumps against a wall, half-heartily continues walking, hugs Britney Spears *checks her out* also compliments her.

And then comes the kicker, him thinking he's the artist of the millenium, rofl just from watching that you can see his IQ probably averages that of your regular roadkill!

He's a sick twisted dude. I mean who ever hangs their child out of the windows...which reminds me

*goes off to play Catch the Baby*
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:28   #37
Red
Reborn

Red is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: M.J

Quote:
Originally posted by LUC1F3R
I think Mj ?Just need to get a lifer he may b a perv or pedo wot eva but i like his house and as soon as he dies i'm gonna destroy it lol i wish!
Nooo, my eyes!!!

Ignorance is a bliss unless you die of it
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:42   #38
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
You're all just jealous.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:57   #39
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
You're all just jealous.
The person who's jealous of him is one sad tosser.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 22:25   #40
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nixjim
So buy his music if you like it, but why rally around the woman himself?
I particularly don't like his music.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:34   #41
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Asper
The person who's jealous of him is one sad tosser.
Nice spotted Captin' Obvious !
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 23:36   #42
Asper

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
Nice spotted Captin' Obvious !
Nothing useful to add? Stick your head in the toilet and flush yourself pos, ta.