User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:03   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Tonight

Tonight after a series of 'crappy things' happen to me i have decided to go out and get utterly trashed.

This is not to 'drown my sorrows' at the bottom of a glass (or bottle infact) but to have a good time.

If i do come back concious and begin posting mindless drivel (hello spelapee) please do try and get me to come on irc. I cannot post and talk at the same time so i get distracted.

What are you fine people doing tonight?

Remember...
Monday is the new Friday!
It's not personal, it's just business.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:06   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Bad james

You sound like my friends. Next things will be "randomly" coming back to you during a conversation with an outsider tommorow.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:13   #3
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
I never go out Sunday to Wednesdays.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:14   #4
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
... I'm gona have my seeeelllf a real good timee..

sing on
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:19   #5
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I'm still awaiting my spelapee.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:19   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ParraCida
... I'm gona have my seeeelllf a real good timee..

sing on

If you insist....

I feel alive
and the world I'll turn it inside out - yeah
I'm floating around in ecstasy
So don't stop me now don't stop me
'Cause I'm having a good time having a good time

I'm a shooting star leaping through the sky
Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity
I'm a racing car passing by like Lady Godiva
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me

I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit
I'm trav'ling at the speed of light
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time just give me a call
Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time)
Don't stop me now (Yes I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all

Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite I'm out of control
I'm a sex machine ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Woah oh oh oh oh explode

I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
I wanna make a supersonic woman of you

Don't stop me don't stop me
Don't stop me hey hey hey
Ooh ooh ooh, I like it
Have a good time good time
Don't stop me don't stop me ah
Oh yeah
Alright

Oh, I'm burnin' through the sky yeah
Two hundred degrees
I wanna make a supersonic man out of you

Don't stop me now I'm having such a good time
I'm having a ball
Don't stop me now
If you wanna have a good time (wooh)
Just give me a call (alright)
Don't stop me now ('cause I'm having a good time - yeah yeah)
Don't stop me now (yes I'm havin' a good time)
I don't want to stop at all
La da da da daah
Da da da haa
Ha da da ha ha haaa
Ha da daa ha da da aaa
Ooh ooh ooh

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 22:44   #7
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
and Tomorrow JJ will post "Yesterday night" or "Tomorrow"

wow.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 3 Feb 2003, 23:53   #8
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
due to the imense cos t of pier presirue i have drunk before hgoinf out

im off now..

tata
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:00   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Now your in a jovial mood, can I become a mod please I'll buy you a pint!
heh i just asked the same thing

reckon we should wait for him to get back and 'persuade' him to sack jobby and kura too?
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:04   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Lets tell him we'll work for half the wage \o/!
if he sacked karmu too i'd work for free
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:11   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Normally I'd be off down to weatherspoons with 2 of my mates off my course (it's kind of a regular fixture now, for some reason) but I only had 3 hours sleep last night and I have to be up at 9.
I'm actually on my way to bed in a bit (well that's the plan, but I tend to get distracted).
It's a shame to think of all those cheap drinks going to waste, but I'll just have to catch up next week.

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:13   #12
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Tonight

Quote:
Originally posted by meglamaniac
I tend to get distracted

I hate it when that happens :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:17   #13
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quit distracting me, ho!

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:18   #14
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I ain't no ho!
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 00:52   #15
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
If you make me an admin, I can delete any embarrasing posts you make, for you.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:13   #16
JammyJim
Godfather

im abck and ui cant feel my fingerars

hahaha
heheh
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:25   #17
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Re: Tonight

Quote:
Tonight after a series of 'crappy things' happen to me i have decided to go out and get utterly trashed.

This is not to 'drown my sorrows' at the bottom of a glass (or bottle infact) but to have a good time.

If i do come back concious and begin posting mindless drivel (hello spelapee) please do try and get me to come on irc. I cannot post and talk at the same time so i get distracted.

Remember...
Monday is the new Friday!
[01:24] <@JammyJim> i judy ysdyxy
[01:24] <@JammyJim> erm
[01:25] <@JammyJim> i just txeted
[01:25] <@JammyJim> lisa
[01:25] <@JammyJim> i leo ve her
[01:25] <@JammyJim> lots
[01:25] <@JammyJim> my head hursts
[01:25] <@JammyJim> eminem bass
[01:25] <@JammyJim> L

"trashed"
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 02:41   #18
JammyJim
Godfather

haloof
everyonew

!¬!"?!£?!"£
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:39   #19
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
im abck and ui cant feel my fingerars

hahaha
heheh
Damn, still can't edit post to correct the spelling.

Why aren't I an admin here yet?
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 11:58   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
haloof
everyonew

!¬!"?!£?!"£
Hi. How are you?
(This is fun too!)
And, yesterday evening, i was home like the sad wanker i was, and worked on some things.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:43   #21
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Goodness gracious.

EVERYONE who is ANYONE goes out on a Monday night.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 12:48   #22
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Monday nights are far too good on the telly to go out

Simpsons
Fresh Prince
Farscape
University Challenge
Buzz****************s
Shooting Stars
Kumars
Offside
Book Group

edit: wtf happened to the buzz****s? over zealous censorship?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:19   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Tuesday night = student night = cheap = \o/

Tuesdays > Mondays
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:56   #24
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Monday nights are far too good on the telly to go out

Farscape

edit: wtf happened to the buzz****s? over zealous censorship?
where can i see that ?
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:02   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally posted by JC

Tuesdays > Mondays

im going out again tonight.

however i wont be drinking.

tonight is 'laugh at the drunkedness of m8s' night. Y/day it was their turn.

incidently i rarely drink (rarely = bugger all really) so yes i could hardly be considered a 'heavy weight stomach of steel' drinker.

However while on somenights all i need is a bottle of wine, other nights ive found its actually impossible to get drunk no matter what i have* or it just takes a bugger load of shots to have any effect whatsoever.

also drunk (i.e. inability to see/speak/feel/know whats going on) isnt what usually happens. I stop before that point so im 'happy and everyhing seems like a great idea'. This means theres no throwing up !!1234

*usually funds run out before drunkedness is achieved.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:05   #26
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
where can i see that ?
Usually on BBC 2 @ 6:45. Snooker this week
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:11   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I thought this was a thread about the popular TV show hosted by Trevor McDonald. And it was about JJ's social life. I would have prefered McDonald.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 17:44   #28
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
hye loko iii cAN BEE dRUINK TOO!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:34   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
damn i missed it
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:51   #30
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
****ing ****ty students living off my ****ing taxes

tossers
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:26   #31
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
He didn't make me a mod while he was drunk damn that boy has some self control (((((
Being drunk makes you do things you secretely want to do but won't let yourself do while sober.
Thus deep down he really does not want you to be a Mod.
Time to start planting subliminal messages.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:29   #32
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by JC

Tuesdays > Mondays
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, depending where you go \o/
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:37   #33
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by MrMighty
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, depending where you go \o/
you forgot fridays

not to mention the weekend
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 19:46   #34
MrMighty
Chimping

Friday = Union night, which is slightly different, dammit.
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 21:22   #35
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
I'm putting this thread to sleep out of pity.
Closed Thread