User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jan 2003, 08:58   #1
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
Its snowing!!!!!!

this is going to **** me up tonight while i'm on the piss to no end. i hate god.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:00   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Theres snow in my garden.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:03   #3
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
:eek:It's all turning white outside!!!!:eek:
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:07   #4
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
No snow here!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:13   #5
Dreadnought!

http://uk.weather.yahoo.com/UKXX/UKXX0203/index_c.html
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:25   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Snow on Saturday for me apparently
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:29   #7
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
We never get any decent snow, fs. :(
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:52   #8
Šiscorporation

Hail pelted my face as I rode to work this morning

I was not pleased
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 09:54   #9
Xillah

Tomorrow i shall amaze you all with the story of my night in casualy after breaking somthing after slipping. there wil be tears

**** i hate snow.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:54   #10
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Then you should consider moving to Finland Xillah. There's snow here in about four to five months yearly, and yes, it's ****ing slippery, and yes, it's freezing, but hey, I love my country?
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 10:56   #11
Xillah

i like the cold, i like rain. its the slippy i dont like.
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 11:12   #12
Xillah

ahh now i cant even see the bottom of the street its coming down that fast
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:51   #13
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Xillah
ahh now i cant even see the bottom of the street its coming down that fast
lucky you, got no snow here. Though after having the heavist snow for 12 years a few weeks ago we probably need to wait another 12 years to get some more.

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 12:59   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
nothing doing here. It never snows in Edinburgh.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:14   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
nothing doing here. It never snows in Edinburgh.
It snowed Week 1 fs.

Not much.

It isn't even that cold up here =/
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 13:16   #16
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Zither
lucky you, got no snow here. Though after having the heavist snow for 12 years a few weeks ago we probably need to wait another 12 years to get some more.
I feel like a real man. i just did the manly job of gritting the path so i dont fall over in a manly way after a night of manly binge drinking.

Chances are we wont go oiut now because it'll be 'to cold' fannies
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 14:36   #17
Xillah

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniluki
Once again I am a prophet for GD and I have proof!

See?

!
You are...

WOW!
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:01   #18
Zither
Alcoholic

Zither is an unknown quantity at this point
Its snowing here now

<Ahriman> i didn't know they were shemales until i f*cked them...

If you can't win an argument without using insults you have lost the argument already
Zither is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 15:24   #19
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past
there is snow here also

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2003, 16:10   #20
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

It did snow here in the end!