User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:05   #1
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

Miniputt Challenge!

OK, Let's see if the Scot's can live up to the challenge in a game created by their forefathers (get it? "fore"fathers?!).

Miniputt Game

Bad puns aside, this is a great little flash game. Do your best and post a screenie of your score!

Wit
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:13   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
43...I don't think we need a screenshot of that
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:17   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
i got 67.. that fking windmill fs!! :P
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:19   #4
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i got 4+ par

will try again
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:20   #5
Wî†ne§§ †GñA†

I got a 32 once, but don't have the ss anymore.

This is a 42

Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:24   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I am the win, or something.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:31   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
46 \o/
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:33   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
57, including four hole-in-ones, and a rather fantastic 17 on the final hole.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:36   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:49   #10
iain50

iain50 is an unknown quantity at this point
just hit 42, how do you take a screen shot?
iain50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:51   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
forty-fking-six
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:52   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
alt + prnt scrn

then paste it into some sort of photoimaging software thingy. (like paint)
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:54   #13
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
43 that slopey upey downey one messes me yup
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:56   #14
iain50

34, but aint got a paintshop thingie, any other way to do it, whilst its still on my screen?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 01:58   #15
Ap0k
Spritely:

your bound to have paint. its the cornerstone of windows. no ms product is complete without it.

youll find it in ur start menu somewhere around accessories...
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:04   #16
iain50

found paint, pressed alt print page, nothing much happened, sorry to be a pain, but how do i paste to paint, and then what to do?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:06   #17
Ap0k
Spritely:

select the window u want to screen capture.

press alt + prnt scrn.

go into paint

press ctrl + v

tadaa..
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:07   #18
iain50

right, done that, now what?
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:09   #19
Ap0k
Spritely:

if ur picture is in the paint document.

save as-> <insert filename here>

get hosted.

post on forums.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 02:10   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I dont have a server to prove it, but i got 63.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 03:30   #21
Spüg

Score: 34
With 9 hole-in-ones.

Email [email protected] for screenshot.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 05:31   #22
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 06:27   #23
Zapman
Homesick

Zapman is an unknown quantity at this point
46, including a hole in one at the windmill.
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 07:49   #24
Lord Zor
Super Trooper

Lord Zor is an unknown quantity at this point
man you all suck I can shot a 70 in real golf
am I jump all nimbly bimly from tree to tree?am I drinking milk from a saucer?
Do you see me eating mice?
Lord Zor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 10:28   #25
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
Re: Miniputt Challenge!

Quote:
Originally posted by Wî†ne§§ †GñA†
OK, Let's see if the Scot's can live up to the challenge in a game created by their forefathers (get it? "fore"fathers?!).

Miniputt Game

Bad puns aside, this is a great little flash game. Do your best and post a screenie of your score!

Wit
Hello Wit

<<< Maniac=OSOK**

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 10:29   #26
Minty
Who?

Minty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant futureMinty has a brilliant future
My best is 30

Will pull out the SS later from home

<Bobzy> Minty, you have a line for everything
<Queen> MINTY ROCKS
<Ice-Lady> minty is a odd boy
<Game> Minty rocks
<Queen> no minty..cos u rock
<HobbieRogue4> Minty, you stone!
Minty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2003, 11:19   #27
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Let's see... I haven't tried, and I don't think I'll even bother playing your corrupted games.

Pfft.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 09:28   #28
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
I got 30 \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:05   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

28 \0/ \0/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:18   #30
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
I prefer real golf over this.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:19   #31
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
I prefer real golf over this.
Unfortunately I don't get paid to play real golf. Not that I know how to anyway hehe
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:29   #32
Christian
Attitude

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Unfortunately I don't get paid to play real golf. Not that I know how to anyway hehe
I don't get paid either, I just do it when I've got the sparetime.
(...)
There might be a "Oh im so bad, Im suposed to be working but instead Im playing miniputt challenge"-thing hidden under what you just said, yes ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:35   #33
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
"Oh im so bad, Im suposed to be working but instead Im playing miniputt challenge"-thing hidden under what you just said, yes ?
Not 'bad', I'm working AND playing miniputt challenge
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 11:41   #34
Christian
Attitude

Multi-tasking is the best.
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:44   #35
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I shot a 27 once.

Mini putt 2 is much better (best score = 32).
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:50   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Current score is 19 on the 15th hole, the crowd wait with baited breath...
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 12:52   #37
Gayle29uk
Bitch

das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 7 Feb 2003, 13:02   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
41, with 7 hole-in-ones, but i completly ****ed up no. 17
wu_trax is offline   Reply With Quote