User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:31   #1
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Newspapers

Here in the UK we have a (relatively) decent selection of newspapers, you can choose to read complete trash (tabloids), or part trash (broadsheets).

I was wondering if many people read a newspaper here regularly, if so which one?
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:34   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Times
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:36   #3
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Times
The Times (one of the british editions) I presume?
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:36   #4
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
The Times
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:36   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Times
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:41   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Telegraph
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:44   #7
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Monday - Friday:

The Times, The Daily Telegraph and then The Daily Mail (for comedy purposes)

Saturday:

The Saturday Times, The Daily Mail (again, comedy)

Sunday:

Bugger all
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:52   #8
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Google news.

Luddites!
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:54   #9
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
I read Nordlys. Though it's only got tree or so pages with real articles, the rest is uninteresting.

Matrim
Unread 21 Jul 2003, 23:58   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Google news.

Luddites!
Google sucks dudette
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:00   #11
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
whatever is around...

metro
sun
daily mirror

are the most commonly found on the chair next to me
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:05   #12
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
when i buy a newspaper its the mirror or guardian, my dad keeps buying the daily express which is the worst newspaper in THE WHOLE WORLD
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:10   #13
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I (usually) read Aftenposten Aften, Klassekampen and Dagbladet (since they have nemi, my favorite cartoon!)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:12   #14
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point
TEH NEW ZEALAND HERALD
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:23   #15
inf
Banned

for your information, I read the following regularly:

Mon-Sat
The Times
Financial Times

Sun.
The Sunday Times
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:26   #16
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Times
but not on Sunday.

I hear they charge a whole quid for that.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 00:31   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
all of the above, they're all online, 'cept for the daily mail.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 01:23   #18
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Independent or Guardian depending on my mood.

Though the Mirror is so very entertaining, even if it is entirely biased towards the Mancs in the sport section.

And the Mail on Sunday on occassion just so as I remember why no-one should ever, ever vote Conservative so long as they retain all of their mental faculties.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:33   #19
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Juggalo
TEH NEW ZEALAND HERALD

hahahahahahahahaha auckland.

I read the Dominion-Post
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:43   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Times if I want to 'buy a newspaper'

Sometimes buy the Sun for the football coverage/rumours/filth
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:49   #21
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Evening Standard..... for latest on sports & summer transfers speculations. Other than that, it's The Times & The Independent. Metro in the morning rush hour & Daily Sport to pass time.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 11:54   #22
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I only ever read The Daily Mail.

And once again I am humoured by the OMG TORIES = TEH BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 feeling on this forum.

Really, it's very amusing.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:09   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
And once again I am humoured by the OMG TORIES = TEH BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111 feeling on this forum.
Most of the people on this forum are mildly right wing when it comes to economics. But most people can see that the authotarian drivel churned out by the Tories is idiotic.

Anyway, the Daily Mail would be a lot easier to take seriously if it didn't have thinks like "Our Exclusive Extracts From An Exciting New Book on the Ark of the Covenant" in their science section.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 12:31   #24
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
The Newham Recorder and sometimes The Ilford Recorder too.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:18   #25
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
Normally I read The Independent, as bought by father, though if I'm buying it's the Times. I do make a point of buying The Guardian on Saturday for it's lit reviews, though.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 13:42   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the northern echo, and thats only cos we get it at work fs
many is the time i have been first introduced to news, even days old, on here or by someone mentioning it in the pub
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 14:06   #27
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont read news papers, they all lie.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 15:16   #28
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
The Western Mail and Daily Mail
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 19:12   #29
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
but not on Sunday.

I hear they charge a whole quid for that.
It's worth it.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 20:48   #30
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
guardian for preference, but frequently the telegraph and/or FT if my dad is buying.

On sundays the IoS and the Sunday Times.

ELeeming, for many people it's not the Tories per se, it's just the Mail (and charles moore himself, his paper's not bad).
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:25   #31
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
On weekdays The Times or, if that's out of stock, The Guardian

Saturdays Mum usually buys the Daily Mail, and on Sunday she gets the Express on Sunday and The People (WHY??????)

Plus we get the local paper the Liverpool Echo Monday-Saturday.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:27   #32
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the metro

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:33   #33
inf
Banned

I sometimes have a glance at the metro if I'm on the tube, or if someone leaves it on the train.
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 22:48   #34
Chojin
Muslim Jr.

Chojin is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't be doing with newspapers.

I just read AOL news.
Chojin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:10   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
The Times and The Sunday Times, of course.

(What did you expect? I live in Surrey...)
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2003, 23:17   #36
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The Northern Echo on weekdays, on Sundays I get the Sunday Sun(not to be confused with The Sun), although it's a bit rubbish now that all the good columnists got sacked.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:31   #37
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
London metro (when someone leaves it behind on the tube).
The Guardian online.
The Independant online.
And various other broadsheets when they catch my eye.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 12:34   #38
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
London metro (when someone leaves it behind on the tube).
Is it just me or is the journalism in Metro worse than some tabloids?
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:03   #39
inf
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Is it just me or is the journalism in Metro worse than some tabloids?
I think it's written by one of the tabloid papers.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:08   #40
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Yeah it is pretty awful. But alas it speeds up my tube journey.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:14   #41
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
The Daily Star, as a broadsheet is too large to comfortably fit on my desk at work. Although when buying a broadsheet, I will almost always go for The Independant.

I sometimes buy The Daily Sport as well.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:16   #42
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Times, Evening Standard and The Metro thanks to lots of kind people on the Circle Line

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:26   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by inf
I think it's written by one of the tabloid papers.
Same group as the Daily Mail.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 19:44   #44
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
The Telegraph.

But broadsheets suck. The content is better than tabloids, but they are just too damn big.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:47   #45
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Google news.

Luddites!
same here
and the guardian, yes i am a liberal student, so i meet the demographic perfectly.

P.S. if i recall correctly its soom time for you to have a nickname change, or are you in denial?

edit: damn its only been a few months, time is not going fast in the land of GD
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 20:48   #46
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
telegraph mon-sat, sunday times on, well, sunday.
Unread 23 Jul 2003, 23:57   #47
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Metro (for the same reasons everyone else has given), ocassionally the Guardian or Independent. But whatever people leave on the train. Ocassionally this means reading "The News Line" which is a Trotskyist paper that someone always seems to leave a copy of on the train to Orpington in the mornings.

I used to subscribe to the Times, the Weekly Worker and the Economist.
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:34   #48
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Same group as the Daily Mail.
And I thoght the Metro was written by the Evening Standard group.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 11:39   #49
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Don't forget the Funday Times!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2003, 13:42   #50
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Blastoderm
And I thoght the Metro was written by the Evening Standard group.
It is. Same people. Daily Mail is there's too.