User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:15   #1
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Epilepsy

I stared at this for about a minute and I have trouble seeing stuff now
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:17   #2
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
that's actually not very funny
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:18   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I stared at that for five seconds and I have a headache now
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:18   #4
Dr Wakka

Dr Wakka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
that's actually not funny
It IS funny - in that "HA! HA! HA I broke my nose" sort of way.
Dr Wakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:20   #5
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I don't care if it's wrong, I'm still laughing...
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 20:20   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Wakka
It IS funny - in that "HA! HA! HA I broke my nose" sort of way.
I demand that this drooling pubic hair be banned.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:37   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
I demand that this drooling pubic hair be banned.
Seconded
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 21:41   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Seconded
Larry Flint is right!

That guy sucks!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:50   #9
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
You arse.

I caught a glimpse of that for 1 second and now my eyes wont work right.

Petition for IP ban and to kick SI in the balls 'till he dies here:
1. Cyrax
Etc............
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 22:52   #10
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
My dog has Epilepsy and I call her our Epiliectic dog. I will have to show her this when I get home.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to her. It is sad enough watching her try to walk and sit next to the little ones when she has an attack.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2003, 23:37   #11
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

trippy
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 14:57   #12
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
ace.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:49   #13
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of
one of the techs i writhing on floor with his tongue hanging out do ya think i should shoot him and put him out his misery?
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:55   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
that's actually very funny
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 15:56   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
What if one of us was epileptic.

You stupid ****
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 16:18   #16
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
My dog has Epilepsy and I call her our Epiliectic dog. I will have to show her this when I get home.

Just kidding, I wouldn't do that to her. It is sad enough watching her try to walk and sit next to the little ones when she has an attack.
one of my dog's had epilepsy...was pretty scary the first time she had an attack, I didn't know what the hell was goin on so I was freaked out
Unread 3 Jun 2003, 18:06   #17
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ouch :/
S/I you git
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 01:56   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Weak. All of you.

I stared at that for 5 minutes and I feel fine. In fact, I feel better than I did before. You all suck.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 02:03   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I stared at it for a couple of minutes and it didn't do anything...
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 07:17   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III

You stupid ****
only people with Epilepsy + stupidity would suffer from this. it is blindingly obvious what sort of link it is going to be.

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 08:04   #21
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm afraid to follow the link
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:17   #22
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III

You stupid ****
Theres a good chance that said person would not be staring at a computer screen. I have a friend with epliepsy who cannot watch TV or use monitors because the flicker of the TV can be enough to trigger.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:24   #23
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
Theres a good chance that said person would not be staring at a computer screen. I have a friend with epliepsy who cannot watch TV or use monitors because the flicker of the TV can be enough to trigger.
what about strip lights? she must have it pretty bad if she suffers that easily.

Last edited by Radical Edward; 4 Jun 2003 at 11:08.
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:28   #24
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
glk glk glk glk corgle glk glk grrlk grink grink
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 09:32   #25
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
glk glk glk glk corgle glk glk grrlk grink grink
I could make a really unpolitically correct comment here about the fact that epileptics don't type out glk glk glk glk corgle glk glk grrlk grink grink when they are having a seizure*... but I won't

*the politically incorrect bit comes afterwards

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:04   #26
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
what about strip lights? he must have it pretty bad if he suffers that easily.
She does, yes.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 11:07   #27
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by CjC
She does, yes.