User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 May 2003, 12:14   #1
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Just a minute! Whats this?

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/bi-sex...ryn-3881wb.htm

:eek:
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:15   #2
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Strange.

Oh so Strange.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:17   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Aryn? IS IT TRUE?
Awesome site!

(Liked the "add to your shopping cart" option! Im gonna buy myself some nice inmates!)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:18   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Aryn? IS IT TRUE?
Awesome site!

(Liked the "add to your shopping cart" option! Im gonna buy myself some nice inmates!)
hehe, neat observation

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:27   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Just a minute! Whats this?

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming

And you were looking at bisexual inmates WHY?

sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:30   #6
ELeeming
Cultured

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/dawn-2590w.htm

Quote:
from above link

I'm a huge fan of sex, anything that has to do with sex. I am a pro at.
edit: sayonara, to quote some of the people on that site, I plead the 5th (Not Gay)
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:32   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/dawn-2590w.htmedit: sayonara, to quote some of the people on that site, I plead the 5th (Not Gay)
I see your plea and raise you an eyebrow
sayonara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:33   #8
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/whites/dawn-2590w.htm
Quote:
I don't like fake people only real and honest, down to earth just like me.
Makes you wonder what she's in for.
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:34   #9
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
Strange.

Oh so Strange.
But still hot.
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:40   #10
Tzencath

Tzencath is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh, why don't they tell us what they're in for?

i don't wana be screwing sum bird only to realise she's teething my wallet...
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:42   #11
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
I see your plea and raise you an eyebrow
everybody knows that bisexual women are more attractive than straight women.

Plus their more likely to say/be in for amusing things.

Here's another funny one

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/bi-sex...ssa-2929wb.htm

quote: my father is deceased

Guess Why?

http://augustachronicle.com/stories/...et_norris.html

Life at 15 years old seems pretty ****ty though.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:50   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Here's another funny one

http://www.meet-an-inmate.com/bi-sex...ssa-2929wb.htm

quote: my father is deceased

Guess Why?

http://augustachronicle.com/stories/...et_norris.html
Purely from reading that article, it would appear that she didn't do it.

Quote:
Mr. Norris was the more likely killer, said Mr. Garrett, because he had the motive and the means - alluding to the stormy relationship between the younger Mr. Norris and his father.

During questioning the evening after the murder, Mr. Norris told police where to find the murder weapon - his own .38-caliber revolver - disposed of in a trash bin behind a Thomson Pizza Hut.
So he knew where the murder weapon was, and he had a bad relationship with the victim.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

*cough* US Justice *cough*
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 12:56   #13
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
I thought that too. wouldn't there be say, some evidence, such as bloodstained clothes* or something, or do lawyers there prefer weak character assassinations?

*I think it would be cool to be an expert in blood spatter.

Unread 30 May 2003, 13:00   #14
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Purely from reading that article, it would appear that she didn't do it.

So he knew where the murder weapon was, and he had a bad relationship with the victim.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

We should get Yahwe to look over the case.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:01   #15
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Angela-2328WB

Greeting and salutations!!
I am a serious, goal oriented young woman who has learned to appreciate so much in life that most take for granted. I'm affectionate, loyal and sincere, searching for someone special that I'm convinced is out there. Someone dedicated, understanding, supportive, and interested in sharing ideas ON HOW TO HACK PEOPLE APART WITH COMMON HOUSEHOLD ITEMS, dreams and life's learned lessons. But also who is willing to allow me to discover life's wonders without being smothered LIKE THE OLD WOMAN WHO REFUSED TO GIVE ME ALL HER MONEY. Someone to grow with, care for and love. I'm articulate, adventurous, athletic and adaptable. Learning to live in these confines has strengthened me and my resolve TO GET REVENGE ON THOSE WHO HAVE INCARCERATED ME. There is no limit to bounds, AS THE 27 COPS WHO TRIED TO ARREST ME FOUND OUT. My fantasies became dreams, my dreams became hopes.... Now I'm hoping for that special someone to help ME ESCAPE SO I CAN ONCE AGAIN ROAM THE STREETS KILLING FREELY.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:05   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I thought that too. wouldn't there be say, some evidence, such as bloodstained clothes* or something, or do lawyers there prefer weak character assassinations?
It's like Ancient Athens all over again!

(P.S. The Athenians were defeated while out attempting to invade a random country for no apparent reason and felt rather silly when the Spartans noticed and captured their city. This is where I quote the saying "History always repeats itself". )
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:12   #17
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Apothos
Makes you wonder what she's in for.
Fraud?

Worries me that people would be so desperate as to try and find love in jails ffs.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:13   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Worries me that people would be so desperate as to try and find love in jails ffs.
Yes. They should obviously go find it outside... oh wait.
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:14   #19
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
I didn't mean the people in jail, I meant the people outside. It really wasn't that hard!
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:28   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by huh
I didn't mean the people in jail, I meant the people outside. It really wasn't that hard!
Ah, you meant the people using the site, not people on the site.

Well, women in jail are probably sex-deprived and desperate. I guess that makes them more 'easy' than other women, at least in the eyes of the equally desperate people actually using that site.
Unread 30 May 2003, 13:35   #21
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by huh

well at least the people outside can be assured a captive audience.

Unread 30 May 2003, 13:51   #22
Toop
Banned

Toop is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Just a minute! Whats this?

Quote:

woah!
Toop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 14:14   #23
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
It's like Ancient Athens all over again!

(P.S. The Athenians were defeated while out attempting to invade a random country for no apparent reason and felt rather silly when the Spartans noticed and captured their city. This is where I quote the saying "History always repeats itself". )
not strictly true.
Unread 30 May 2003, 14:15   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My pubic hair thread is doing less well than I'd anticipated.
Unread 30 May 2003, 14:19   #25
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
not strictly true.
The Athenians invaded Sicily for no apparent reason and their army and navy were practically wiped out.

Largely because of this, the Spartans were able to win the Peloponnesian War by capturing Athens.

Which part of it isn't strictly true?

(P.S. Don't try to argue with me about Ancient History. It really isn't worth it.)
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:31   #26
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
This is probably one of the most hilarious threads I've seen in GD recently.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:48   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
The Athenians invaded Sicily for no apparent reason and their army and navy were practically wiped out.
Mostly because Alcibiades went over to the Spartans and spilled the Athenian plans to them, causing both the Spartans and the Persians to come to Syracuse's aid.

Nevertheless, Sicily did cause the 404 error.
Unread 30 May 2003, 16:51   #28
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
only on GD could meet-an-inmate turn to ancient greek wars :/
Unread 30 May 2003, 17:04   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
only on GD could meet-an-inmate turn to ancient greek wars :/

I hear all history was made up by a middle-age white man called 'dave'.

PS What exactly were you doing browsing meet-an-inmate.com?
Unread 30 May 2003, 22:33   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Performing onanism, undoubtedly.
Unread 31 May 2003, 11:26   #31
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood

A Little Birdie Told Me About It <<-- warning, SA link

And Leshy, you're going to tell me what the hell that is.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 31 May 2003, 13:54   #32
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
And Leshy, you're going to tell me what the hell that is.
No, but I am going to point you to a certain URL that you can use for future reference in cases like these
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:29   #33
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
oh ffs
can't anyone keep a secret around here? :\
Unread 31 May 2003, 16:38   #34
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
taken from ELeeming's prsion fetish site
Female addresses are $3.00 each, while the male inmate addresses are free.
That's sexual discrimination FFS !!!"2334565
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote