User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 May 2003, 21:11   #1
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Glasgow meet?

FAO: The Usual Suspects...

I have just been informed I've got a weeks holiday to take so I am taking it! I would like to organise some kind of 'meet' in Glasgow, ideal date for me is Saturday June 7th. Any takers? The plan would be the usual... counting house for polite conversation and getting drunk relatively cheaply and then on to some sort of dancing fiasco if anyone was up for it, if not just die in a heap.

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:12   #2
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
die
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:13   #3
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
:(
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:15   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
<3 nod <3
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:18   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3 nod <3
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
die
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:18   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Im in Manchester on June 14th for the weekend , hence i cannot afford to attend.

AND IT WONT BE IN CANAL ST BEFORE ALL YOU HOMO'S START!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:47   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
SUPER ADVANCE RETURN
£25.75

somehow, i expect not to be in attendance...
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:51   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
That's less than what I paid last time I went to glasgie...
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:52   #9
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Bah, i'm in cambridge then
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 21:56   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

How many months are you spending in cam?
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:02   #11
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
3rd-20th June.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:02   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
might do might do... as long as its not too soon :/
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:03   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
oic

edit - ok
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:03   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ah

just read first post properly

too soon
Unread 25 May 2003, 22:07   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
maybe in a year

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 23:09   #16
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
I can go
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 01:07   #17
nickhall
Naked & Profane

nickhall is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Im in Manchester on June 14th for the weekend , hence i cannot afford to attend.

AND IT WONT BE IN CANAL ST BEFORE ALL YOU HOMO'S START!
wtf you coming to this dump for?? There are probabaly more straight people on canal stret now - everyone got this idea it was a nice friendly place to go out.
nickhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 01:15   #18
OneColourRed

OneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the roughOneColourRed is a jewel in the rough
i could prolly make that
OneColourRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 13:16   #19
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm very very tempted, but it's a bit far when I've got exams that week, so no.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2003, 23:22   #20
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Exams? Pffft. It's a Saturday ffs.

Also, where's Dace when you need him?

Unread 27 May 2003, 09:20   #21
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
he is busy coming up with suitably witty yet cutting replies to the agony uncle questions

and then discarding them in favour of ROFLTOMATO YUOR TEH GAY!!!!!!11121121223242315
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:01   #22
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

NightSinner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Glasgow meet?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
FAO: The Usual Suspects...

if not just die in a heap.
well screw the dancing, but would dying in a heap mean collasing on you sar?

OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!

btw, maybe you outta invite paul as well
<Blue|WORKING> they are all sitting on a LAN
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
<[RO]NightSinner> my mistake
<TomKat> Lithuanian Area Network
NightSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:02   #23
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

Quote:
Exams? Pffft. It's a Saturday ffs.

Also, where's Dace when you need him?
i can call that wubley dacey poo

and tell him to get his party ass out with us
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:05   #24
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

He has a party ass?

Unread 27 May 2003, 20:05   #25
NightSinner
Gimp Handler

Quote:
He has a party ass?
only one way to find out really
<Blue|WORKING> DUH
<[RO]NightSinner> hehe
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:08   #26
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

But I don't want to pull his pants down :(

Unread 27 May 2003, 20:09   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

GET YER KILT.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:12   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I don't have a kilt.

Unread 27 May 2003, 20:12   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
I don't have a kilt.
LIES.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:14   #30
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

I never lie.

Unread 28 May 2003, 06:13   #31
Rhumsaa
Radish

Rhumsaa is on a distinguished road
I have a kilt actually...
Unread 29 May 2003, 18:40   #32
Sturge
capture the b34r

Sturge is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a kilt.... in my own clan colours ^^

Damn royals

/me smirks at Sar
Sturge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:05   #33
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Well my holidays have been screwed up as per ****ing usual so I won't be able to make that date, not that many people seem to be coming anyway :(((((((

Anyone up for a piss up on the 14th instead?

Unread 29 May 2003, 19:07   #34
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Well my holidays have been screwed up as per ****ing usual so I won't be able to make that date, not that many people seem to be coming ((((((

I'm in Durham that weekend. Though as I'll be off my cake for 48 hours I don't suppose I'll care that much \o/
Unread 29 May 2003, 19:50   #35
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Quote:
Rent-O-Toilet
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:31   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
I'm in Durham that weekend. Though as I'll be off my cake for 48 hours I don't suppose I'll care that much \o/
<3 pab <3
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:43   #37
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
<3 pab <3
Indeed.
Though my friends, in their wisdom, are arriving a day early and didn't tell me.
****s.
Unread 29 May 2003, 21:44   #38
Pavil

I was actually thinking of coming along to this so called Glasgow meet until I saw a photo of Sarina Boy
Unread 29 May 2003, 22:09   #39
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
I was actually thinking of coming along to this so called Glasgow meet until I saw a photo of Sarina Boy
Yeah, its Pavil alright.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:55   #40
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Oi ****ers!

I been given up for dead or something?

Didnae see my name mentioned at all in this wankers

Lo sarah dear, my phone is not broken y'know.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:20   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Re: Oi ****ers!

Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
I been given up for dead or something?

Didnae see my name mentioned at all in this :( wankers

Lo sarah dear, my phone is not broken y'know.
Tonywony

Where have you beeeeeen :(

I sent you sms only last week saying 'Where are you? :((((((' or something to that effect.

Also I would have emailed but my PC ****ed up and I lost all my emails and more importantly email adresses :(

Unread 17 Jun 2003, 18:24   #42
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Oi ****ers!

Quote:
Tonywony

Where have you beeeeeen

I sent you sms only last week saying 'Where are you? (((((' or something to that effect.

Also I would have emailed but my PC ****ed up and I lost all my emails and more importantly email adresses

Um are you sure you have the right mob number? I aint recieved no txts lately: see PM
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote