User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:42   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Whats the worst film you've ever seen?

The worst I've seen is either Pearl Harbour or Windtalkers. Pearl Habour because it went on forever, was poorly acted and full of ****e characters. Windtalkers because of unrealism alone, 20 Japs fire 10000000s bullets at a lone American, all miss, American fires one shot, all Japs go down.

Whats the worst film you've seen?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:44   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ghost World - what the hell was that film about? Steve Buscemi was the only reason I didn't walk out halfway through...
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:47   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
AI was pretty unfulfilling.

Though actual worst movies are probably some B-movies that I've forgotten the titles of. Although at a local event I've also seen pieces of the worst movies ever made, which are pretty crap indeed.
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:48   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ste
Ghost World - what the hell was that film about? Steve Buscemi was the only reason I didn't walk out halfway through...
If you read the comic, it makes a bit more sense.

I enjoyed the film but I had enjoyed the comic book and plus I think I was in love with Scarlett Johansson at the time.

p.s. the comic is better, although in a "Daria" sense.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:49   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Weve done this thread a million times before, however i will reiterate.

Steven Seagal - The Patriot

90 minutes of my life ill never get back.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:51   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Oh and my nomination is probably Episode 1. Thanks Mr Lucas!
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:52   #7
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
"Sam gets her girl"

utter piss, no close-ups or any muff shots
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:58   #8
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

Wasn't that Mel Gibson?
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 22:59   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Wasn't that Mel Gibson?

www.imdb.com

Go

NOW
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:07   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0120786

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0187393
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:08   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

"Plot Outline: A respected doctor must race against time to find a cure for a lethal virus, unleashed by a military dictator."

How can it be bad?
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:10   #12
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
in terms of complete and utter dissapointment, the matrix.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:14   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima

heh, same here. i asked for The Patriot with mel gibson and got that instead. they're both **** but the SS one just took the biscuit. mainly becuase of that whole flower petal thing at the end, how appalling. and i thought Outbreak was *bad*
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:14   #14
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
The Fly 2.

It was pretty bad.

Yet the confusing thing is that 'bad' often equals entertaining, so it's not really bad after all.

Following that line a bad film should probably be a dead boring one. Can't remember such a film right now.

Matrim
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:17   #15
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the fly 2 was pretty bad, only on a slightly comic level though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:20   #16
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
in terms of complete and utter dissapointment, the matrix.
Oooh, good one. Agreed totally.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:32   #17
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of
"Shriek if you know what I did last friday 13th"

I was downloading a movie... cant remember what it was meant to be but I ended up with this instead (misnamed file...). I watched it anyway last week as I was bored in the middle of the night and couldnt sleep.

Was absolutely awful. Kind of a teen movie taking the piss out of other teen movies, as well as being a horror spoof taking the piss out of scary movie... **** **** **** **** ****...

I should have just stopped it I know... I dont know why I didnt... Im guessing no one else has seen it?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:37   #18
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
AI

was a huge, steaming pile of crap.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:40   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Matrim
Following that line a bad film should probably be a dead boring one. Can't remember such a film right now.
Titanic
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:46   #20
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point
Suburban Commando.

altho i must admit i hadn't laughed so hard in ages.

the scene in the simpsons where McBain bursts out of the ice Venus de Milo is from that film.

Get it right, wiggles

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 27 Apr 2003 at 23:56.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 23:49   #21
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
everything that includes steven seagal, vin diesel, jackie chan and jet li is pretty much more than i can handle without going insane of watching lack of talent.

if i had to pick one.. erm i have actual seen fast and furious. Horrible.. just plain horrible!
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 00:31   #22
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
without a doubt, the worst movie I've ever seen is....

'Pluto Nash'....what was Eddie thinking?
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 04:53   #23
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Anaconda.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 05:05   #24
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Night of the Lupus
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 05:23   #25
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
I would have to say that spice girls movie that came out quite a while ago. Unfortunately I was forced to sit through that horrid excuse for a movie.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 07:15   #26
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
any of the following:

Titanic, Event Horizon, Godzilla (modern version - the original is ) Razor Blade Smile, AI, Thumb Wars, Thumbtanic, Mystery Men.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 07:34   #27
Black Dog
Dazed and Confused

Black Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really niceBlack Dog is just really nice
'Jeepers Creepers'.

So good they're making a sequel with three invincible mutant fish monsters as the invincible killers instead of just the one.

Unfortunately they won't have the same actor as the lead in the first film, who managed to go through an hour and a half of a film with one facial expression - something akin to a slightly confused guppy fish.
Black Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:29   #28
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
at the cinema..
top two are..

#2 Scary Movie

#1 Island of Dr.Moreau
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 13:39   #29
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
the perfect storm

nodrog
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:01   #30
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Battlefield Earth

Why, Travolta, Why ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:24   #31
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Scary Movie 2

unless it was actually MEANT as parody of all the dull sequels ever made...
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:36   #32
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
The life of Nodrog
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:40   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Gone with the wind

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 14:52   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
Scary Movie 2

unless it was actually MEANT as parody of all the dull sequels ever made...
oh I forgot about that.... I was annoyed that I spent money on that film....

I forgot Barb Wire too.

that was chronically bad.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 15:21   #35
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
jack
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:33   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Delta Force 4
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 19:38   #37
mpr0733

mpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of lightmpr0733 is a glorious beacon of light
Armageddon
Charlies Angels
Spice Girls - The Movie

My mind is shielding my memory banks, refusing me to torture myself any further.
mpr0733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 20:15   #38
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
'Night Watch' with the invincible Pierce Brosnan was pretty lame, but there are worse :\
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 20:26   #39
Xillah

Xillah is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll say Evita, it was a steaming pile of turd we went to the pictures to see it one afternoon (the girls we were with were bitching). She started dying, girls started crying, us lads got bored and went to macdonalds.

AI was bad simply because you felt like you'd missed about half the film through going to the toilet, even if you never even blinked the whole way through.

Pearl harbour was ****e, even the actuall war bits seemed to drag after you had to sit through 2 hours of **** at the begining.

Scary movie 2: tedious as hell.

The patriot (Mel Gibson one) I actually enjoyed, if its on and theres nothing else to watch i can happily sit through it - think i've watched it on sky about 4 times now. I dont look forward to it but its a popcorn flick, you can sit down and enjoy it without giving to much attention. (A bit like The Count of Monte Cristo which i thing is a great movie, really twee, but good)
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 20:39   #40
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I forgot Barb Wire too.
barb wire is strange but not bad...
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 20:46   #41
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by JamMak
'Night Watch' with the invincible Pierce Brosnan was pretty lame, but there are worse :\
Anyone seen LiveWire (I think it is) with Pierce Brosnan, where some bad guy manages to make people explode by feeding them some explosive that then doesn't work until they drink water?

In terms of sheer plot-stupidity, that has to rank high up on this chart.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:40   #42
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lord of the Rings. Gains extra marks for all the inevitable zealots who will now start crawling out of the woodwork to proclaim that the Emporer is in fact fully clothed.

(10points for the first person to realise what I mean, 50points for each person to agree with me)
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 22:48   #43
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
Night of the Lupus

KILLER BUNNY RABBITS. OH MY ****ING GOD I THOUGHT I DREAMED THAT MOVIE.

You da ****in man SS.

PS jammers, it's fairly obvious. However this is one of those funny situations where if i proclaim the answer I'm an arrogant overeducated git, and if I don't I'm clearly a pretentious attention-whore. Heh.

PPS Waterworld.
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 23:07   #44
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
(can't remeber how to spell it but the name of the film is them little irish thingys that r at the end of rainbows)

i think it was supposed to be a horror film
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 23:46   #45
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Deathjam
(can't remeber how to spell it but the name of the film is them little irish thingys that r at the end of rainbows)

i think it was supposed to be a horror film
Leprechaun?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2003, 23:55   #46
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Proteus
Leprechaun?
yup
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 00:06   #47
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Too many to posts.
Titanic, armageddon, and Black hawk down springs to mind. But then, i've not watched any of those fully througth, maybe there were positive sides?
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 00:15   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
Anyone seen LiveWire (I think it is) with Pierce Brosnan, where some bad guy manages to make people explode by feeding them some explosive that then doesn't work until they drink water?

In terms of sheer plot-stupidity, that has to rank high up on this chart.

Actually , thats a top movie.

And the explosive is actually a chemical which is odorless and tasteless and clear, just like water. It then reacts with the chemicals in the stomach to cause explosions.

It has the greatest line ever

"So , was it some kind of shrapnel device. What is that embedded in him"

"Looks like a finger"
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 06:29   #49
SomeOneYouKnow
Treepex

SomeOneYouKnow is an unknown quantity at this point
can believe someone even say TheMatrix and LOTR is bad
Unread 29 Apr 2003, 22:48   #50
Twiglet
It is Pie.

Twiglet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by SomeOneYouKnow
cant believe someone even say TheMatrix and LOTR is bad
I second that, one of the best two films i've ever seen! :/

But in response to the topic..

I'd have to say Armaggedon (that probably isn't spelt right at all) was probably a huge waste of time
Does it remind anyone of Deep Impact? Which I saw perhaps a few weeks before I saw Armaggedon (again, probably horribly mis-spelt).
Twiglet is offline   Reply With Quote