User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:06   #51
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
NO!
I'LL NOT SUBMIT YOU TO THE HORRORS OF PA IRC!! :\
this is me being a friend to you :P

though i suppose if class is really boring we can go on that cgi:irc thingie later
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:07   #52
Mare_Imbrium

I used to be an IRC junkie before and then I learned the joys of MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger, so now that is how I talk to all my friends lol
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:08   #53
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
actually i just did.
'he's on the warning list.. he'll be banned soon prolly.. don't worry about him'
For what?
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:09   #54
Mare_Imbrium

from what I have been told it's for being a bonehead
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:10   #55
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
hahahahahahaha
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:11   #56
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Mare_Imbrium
ya...... my other forum is soooo much livelyer... if that is even a word... at this current point in time... lol so ya.. hehaheha whatever... lol
stop saying lol for crying out loud. You sound like 12 or something.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:12   #57
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Welcome to our newest member, The Wild and Crazy ICQ Queen
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:12   #58
Mare_Imbrium

that's the way I type... so if you have a problem with it, don't read it... that's the way that I am... get over it
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:14   #59
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
that's the way I type... so if you have a problem with it, don't read it... that's the way that I am... get over it
LoL
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:15   #60
menth0l
dim like a fox

Quote:

omg rOoFtLEz!
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:16   #61
Aryn
Happy

awww guys be nice
she's never actually said 'lol' in real life :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:17   #62
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
I noticed you stopped though.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:17   #63
Mare_Imbrium

your taunts have no effect...
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:18   #64
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
your taunts have no effect...
Ah the bitterness has started. In only a few months, you'll be as bad as the rest of us.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:19   #65
Aryn
Happy

oh dear :\
GD IS CONTAGIOUS!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:20   #66
menth0l
dim like a fox

She will be assimilated.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:20   #67
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
awww guys be nice
she's never actually said 'lol' in real life :P
oh....
*huggles*
I did say "LOL" IRL tho. A few times even. Just like i said "ROFL", "huggles" and "I wub you"
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:20   #68
Mare_Imbrium

I will never conform to you!! never!!! hahaha
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:22   #69
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
oh....
*huggles*
I did say "LOL" IRL tho. A few times even. Just like i said "ROFL", "huggles" and "I wub you"
hmm.. you really should see a doctor about that :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:22   #70
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Just look at Snurx. Isn't he cute? Don't you want to be just as cute as him? Cmon.... it isn't that bad!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:23   #71
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
Bugger just when I thoght I had a chance as well (joke).
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:24   #72
Mare_Imbrium

Well then...let me think about it...and the answer is.... no... I like myself the way that I am...crazey and Albertan by birth...stuck on a rock losing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:24   #73
Aryn
Happy

but snurx is cute in a different way

AND HE'S FAKE
I'LL NEVER GET OVER THAT FS
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:25   #74
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
hmm.. you really should see a doctor about that :\
It's more of a joke really, between me and my classmates. The "I rox0r your s0xors" and "I own you n00bie ass" fly around the school.
We're like an CounterStrike IRC version of school.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:25   #75
Sub
Banned

Sub is an unknown quantity at this point
If anyone should be banned, it should be her.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:26   #76
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. the teacher just came in
time to go :\

BORING GRAMMAR CLASS

btw.. you guys think i'm scary?? she's starting to worry me.. :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:27   #77
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
hmm.. the teacher just came in
time to go :\

BORING GRAMMAR CLASS

btw.. you guys think i'm scary?? she's starting to worry me.. :\
definately.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:40   #78
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Just look at Snurx. Isn't he cute? Don't you want to be just as cute as him? Cmon.... it isn't that bad!
Aww..your cuter, hugglebunny!

Quote:
but snurx is cute in a different way

AND HE'S FAKE
I'LL NEVER GET OVER THAT FS

Just beacause im a gimmick, does not mean that i dont have feelings and stuff...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 18:42   #79
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
It's more of a joke really, between me and my classmates. The "I rox0r your s0xors" and "I own you n00bie ass" fly around the school.
We're like an CounterStrike IRC version of school.
The most scary moment in my life, was when about 150 CS players (almost every type were present, if you wonder about the different types, heres a wonderfull guide to CS) singing, (LOUD) "we are the world"!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:00   #80
Mr. Hello

JESUS CHRIST, what the hell is wrong with you?

'ROOFLES Im Aryns bestest friend LOLwigglywoo OMG ;-p' is not a valid excuse for severe ****shitry.

And the fact that she wasn't immediately IP banned after the first post ('Hay guys, whats going on in this forum ') does not particularly evoke joy in me either.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 19:17   #81
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
Welcome to our newest member, The Wild and Crazy ICQ Queen
chuckle
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:33   #82
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Hello

'ROOFLES Im Aryns bestest friend LOLwigglywoo OMG ;-p' is not a valid excuse for severe ****ry.

And the fact that she wasn't immediately IP banned after the first post ('Hay guys, whats going on in this forum ') does not particularly evoke joy in me either.
don't be stupid.
she hasn't broken any rules. i don't control the way she talks/types. and why would she be ip banned for saying hi? i should ban your account for your stupidity :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:43   #83
Mare_Imbrium

Quote:

'ROOFLES Im Aryns bestest friend LOLwigglywoo OMG ;-p' is not a valid excuse for severe ****shitry.

You should really learn to give people a chance before you jump to conclusions...
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:49   #84
Mr. Hello

Quote:
don't be stupid.
she hasn't broken any rules. i don't control the way she talks/types. and why would she be ip banned for saying hi? i should ban your account for your stupidity :\
So now you're threatening me, too?

Also, if you are indeed unable to comprehend what's so fundamentally wrong with your friend's posts and threads (and quite frankly, after your last post I cannot see this NOT being the case), you are in the 'wrong position', forum hierarchy-wise.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:50   #85
Mr. Hello

Quote:
You should really learn to give people a chance before you jump to conclusions...
Don't give me this clichéd, formulaic nonsense.

You had two pages full of 'chances'.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 20:57   #86
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Don't give me this clichéd, formulaic nonsense.

You had two pages full of 'chances'.

you sir, are an idiot.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:40   #87
Mr. Hello

fanboy
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 21:53   #88
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
fanboy
welcome to my ignore list.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:11   #89
Mr. Hello

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
LALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:29   #90
Aryn
Happy

hmm.. so you're acting like a 12 yr old and complaining that she uses 'lol' a lot?

ROFLTOMATO!!!
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:34   #91
Mare_Imbrium

okay... so I joined thinking that this was a place of mature peoples, and for the most part there are some cool peoples here... but people like Mr.Hello are rude, immature and need to get some help
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:36   #92
Aryn
Happy

well i guess i forgot to tell you about that part :\
though i did say that most of them are weird :P
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:38   #93
Mare_Imbrium

wierd is good, because I am an oddity to begin with, being albertan and canadian all at once... but rude and hurtful is just plain stupid
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:43   #94
Aryn
Happy

welcome to GD :\
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 22:57   #95
Mr. Hello

This is really painful to watch. Both of you need to get euthanized stat.
Unread 4 Mar 2003, 23:01   #96
Mare_Imbrium

you need too meet my lovely squishy ratties and put a smile on your face and get over the fact that not everyone is just like you... and get a life!! You are being a jerk just like my soon to be ex and I don't need people like you trying to be jerky and stupid.... so GET OVER IT!!!!!!
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:30   #97
ELeeming
Cultured

Quote:
okay... so I joined thinking that this was a place of mature peoples, and for the most part there are some cool peoples here... but people like Mr.Hello are rude, immature and need to get some help
You've just described 75% of GD posters. Well done.

Oh and Mr Hello,

Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
welcome to my ignore list.
God Told Me To Do It
Synchronise Your Dogmas
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:35   #98
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
post 98
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:36   #99
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
post 99
Unread 5 Mar 2003, 14:37   #100
Nodrog

first page 3 post in a horrible thread