User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:01   #1
octomorth
Platypus

octomorth is an unknown quantity at this point
Beware of Chinese Tortures :)

A young man is wandering, lost, in a forest
when he comes upon a small house. He knocks on
the door and is greeted by an old Chinese man
with a long gray beard.

"I'm lost," said the man,
"Can you put me up for the night?"

"Certainly," the Chinese man said, "but one
condition. If you so much as lay a finger on
my daughter I will inflict upon you the three
worst Chinese tortures known to man."

"OK," said the man, thinking that
the daughter must be pretty old as well,
and entered the house.

Over dinner the daughter came down the stairs.
She was young, beautiful and had a fantastic body.

She was obviously attracted to the young man
as well, as she couldn't keep her eyes off of
him during the meal.

During the night he could bear it no longer
and snuck into her room for a night of passion
and then returned to his room satisfied.

He woke to feel a pressure on his chest.
Opening his eyes he saw a large rock on
his chest with a note on it that read:
"Chinese Torture 1: Large rock on chest."

"Well, that's easy," he thought. "If that's
the best the old man can do then I don't have
much to worry about." He picked the boulder up,
walked over to the window and threw it out.

As he did so, he noticed another note
on it that read: "Chinese Torture 2:
Rock tied to left testicle."

In a panic he glanced down and saw the
rope that was already getting close to taut.

Figuring that a few broken bones was better than
castration he jumped out of the window after the
boulder. As he plummeted toward the ground he saw
a large sign on the ground that read:

"Chinese Torture 3:
Right testicle tied to bed post."

Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:01   #2
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
THIS WAS POSTED JUST THE OTHER WEEK!

Jaysus.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:05   #3
octomorth
Platypus

Oh noooo, you mean I am behind in the latest email jokes circulation. .

Guess I am just going to have to upgrade my status in the email community to receive them faster
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:06   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:09   #5
octomorth
Platypus

Can I ask, where/when was it posted. I just did a search for threads containing 'chinese' 'torture' and of course 'testicles' and my thread was the only thread that it found on all 3 occasions.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:11   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by octomorth
Can I ask, where/when was it posted. I just did a search for threads containing 'chinese' 'torture' and of course 'testicles' and my thread was the only thread that it found on all 3 occasions.
The search function was purged, or has been capped or something, we've lost the ability to search before this week I believe.
Unread 20 Feb 2003, 16:14   #7
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
old

although you probably worked that out already
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote