User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:26   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
"Life" modelling

Having just found out this girl who i really like just got a job being a model for a life art class it got me wondering about it.

Would any of you lot be comfortable posing like that or would it be weird/scary/etc?
Are the best i've ever had

Last edited by Ragnarak; 17 Feb 2003 at 20:36.
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:29   #2
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
If she knows you like her, she would think you're a weirdo of you turned up and rule out any chance of getting it on.
But on the other hand, you'll get to see a nekkid girl!

Difficult one....
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:33   #3
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
It must be a pain to have to chase after girls. Sigh.
But since Im in a good mood, here's an advice for you.

Disguise youself. It can only get better.

[/troll]
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:34   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
If she knows you like her, she would think you're a weirdo of you turned up and rule out any chance of getting it on.
But on the other hand, you'll get to see a nekkid girl!

Difficult one....
you misunderstand

i have no intention at all of going to the class it would be sick/weird/embarrassing*

i meant 'would you pose for a life art class' and if not, why? etc

*cos i can't draw
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:35   #5
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
It must be a pain to have to chase after girls. Sigh.
But since Im in a good mood, here's an advice for you.

Disguise youself. It can only get better.

[/troll]
you misunderstood too

i thought what i wrote made perfect sense but oh well

plus i ain't 'chasing' ta ;p
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:56   #6
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
you misunderstand

i have no intention at all of going to the class it would be sick/weird/embarrassing*

i meant 'would you pose for a life art class' and if not, why? etc
Opps..my mistake. I must have been blinded by the thoughts of nekkid girls.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:58   #7
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Yes, I did.. Tho; in my opinion, a troll post does not need to get the point.

But to answer your question, No. I don't think I would.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:02   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My girlfriend models for an art class in the altogether, and it doesn't bother me.

But I wouldn't, msyelf. Too embaressing.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:13   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I dismiss anyone who's that comfortable with their own body as weird Nietzschean body-worshipping freaks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:14   #10
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice
No. I couldn't possibly sit still for that long. I have to pace all the time and I fidget a lot. Having to sit in one position for an hour while doing absolutely nothing would bother the **** out of me.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:28   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole
No. I couldn't possibly sit still for that long. I have to pace all the time and I fidget a lot. Having to sit in one position for an hour while doing absolutely nothing would bother the **** out of me.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 23:26   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I would.

then again , im well endowed , and i dont care who sees it
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 03:48   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I like my body,work hard on it,so I wouldnt be adversed to doing it however I doubt I could keep still long enough.
Plus there are better things to be doing,like being the one drawing a hot naked chick
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 09:48   #14
Rayden
Enforcer

Rayden is an unknown quantity at this point
i wouldn't like it if my girlfriend was posing nekkid infront of lots of horny guys who likes painting!
Rayden is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:28   #15
Taim

Guys who like painting probably won't be interested in naked girls...

And before anyone flames me, that was an attempt at humour, not some sexually biast comment
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:56   #16
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
comedy "link pls" option.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 14:57   #17
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
*cos i can't draw
Is photography still considered 'art'?