User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:33   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Where did all the young men go?

You might have seen these adverts (UK people, like), with very little other than some bird singing something and the caption 'Where did all the young men go'?

Does anyone know what the hell it's for?

And if not, place bets now as to what the final product will be.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:34   #2
Šiscorporation

YahweII
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:40   #3
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
I'm in the street corner wearing my leather

Then Discorporation comes along and i'm like yeah whatever
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:41   #4
A2
#planetarion

A2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud ofA2 has much to be proud of
Siren from Impulse

There's usually a longer advert which makes slightly more sense in a run of adverts about it. Seen them at the cinema at least twice now.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:41   #5
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Where did all the young men go?

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
You might have seen these adverts (UK people, like), with very little other than some bird singing something and the caption 'Where did all the young men go'?

Does anyone know what the hell it's for?

And if not, place bets now as to what the final product will be.
never seen it.

channel?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:42   #6
Not_RIT

Not_RIT is an unknown quantity at this point
I would guess its a PS2 advert or a footie advert :/
Not_RIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:45   #7
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Šiscorporation
YahweII
w00t Yahwe Sux man..........at least he did in round 7 and 8 :P
lol at Yahwe
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 16:53   #8
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Where have all the young men gone?
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

does that ring any bell ?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:17   #9
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Zword
w00t Yahwe Sux man..........at least he did in round 7 and 8 :P
lol at Yahwe
Yahwe is a better man than you.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:26   #10
clarencetheclockworkcake
Fidel Cakestro

clarencetheclockworkcake is an unknown quantity at this point
im fed up ofthis adverts that only make sense if you see like another 4 others first. like that lucky the dog one when it was first starting.
clarencetheclockworkcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:31   #11
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Impulse, like A2 said.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:29   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Young men are always welcome here.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:53   #13
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
female deodorant isn't it?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:56   #14
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Young men are always welcome here.
Have we switched lanes?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:24   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Have we switched lanes?
I don't believe I ever claimed to be in one particular lane.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 12:39   #16
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
Long time passing
Long time ago
Gone for soldiers every one