User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:45   #1
Evil Skragg
And you expected Kittens?

Evil Skragg will become famous soon enoughEvil Skragg will become famous soon enough
Exclamation t.A.T.u Boss Ivan Shapovalov

I read yesterday in the Mail on Sunday that he is actually a paedophile, as some russian bird (a tatu "wannabe") confessed that Crazy Ivan offered her a place in the band in return for a BJ. She refused (she was 14 at the time) and left, with him saying "Thats what the music professions like, get used to it!!!", albeit in russian.

[sarcasm] Well gee, I never thought that the guy who made the t.A.T.u video was a paedo, im soooo shocked [/sarcasm]
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:58   #2
Kåre Willoch

Kåre Willoch is an unknown quantity at this point
I think he's more of a money man if you ask me. He made the two girls appear as lesbian (while they in fact aren't) this gave them a lot of publicity.
Now after the initial shock of two lesbo-girls has worn off, he has to get more publicity, and stories are leaked saying he's a paedophile, or that he made the video to appeal tio paedos.

This is where capitalism leads us. ANYTHING for money.

But of course, the really stupid ones are those that buy records based on this kind of hype. Somebody please educate them ;-)
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 10:59   #3
Idi

he probably isnt.

he probably paid that girl to tell all the newspapers that to get more peado publicity.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 11:27   #4
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Guys, this "news" is months old. You'd know it by reading several of the major fan websites.

Did you know Michael Jackson is black? :shock:
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 11:30   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Did you know Michael Jackson is black? :shock:
Does he?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:07   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
who cares?

whats paedophilic about tatu? they are 16 and 17 are they not?

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:25   #7
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
who cares?

whats paedophilic about tatu? they are 16 and 17 are they not?
17 & 18, but 14 & 15 when they made the video (as far as i know). actaully, they're probably older now after they did a photoshoot for the daily sport :|
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:46   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Add
17 & 18, but 14 & 15 when they made the video (as far as i know).
you sure?

3 years making the video before releasing your first song is a long time

plus they dont look terribly older now than they did in the video

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 14:49   #9
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: t.A.T.u Boss Ivan Shapovalov

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil Skragg
I read yesterday in the Mail on Sunday
This is where your argument falls down.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote