User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:16   #51
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
When do I get to be a GD moderator!?!?
In 34 days
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:18   #52
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
That is

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:20   #53
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:21   #54
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Hey, if I were a moderator, I'd stop spamming like this.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:21   #55
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: New GD Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
Please Welcome Mrl_Jakiri who will now be 'enforcing' the law.
Well done, you didn't pick a retard.

But I would just like to say 'I did it first'.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:34   #56
Šiscorporation

Gratz MrL!

(Do you take cookies as bribes?)
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 09:40   #57
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Hey, if I were a moderator, I'd stop spamming like this.
I wouldn“t, that is, if I were a mod. At that point, there'd be noone to stop me from spamming.

So no making me mod please.

Btw, may mods have pr0n in their avatars? There's a rule that bans malicious linking, but is a **** in an avatar malicious linking? The pics are disabled, and I didn't find any rulings in the rules on pics.

Humm. Maybe I'd want to be a mod after all, or just have a custom ava.

But I need to know where Jakiri lives.
Otherwise I don't know to wich direction to bend and pray every night.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:01   #58
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: New GD Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Well done, you didn't pick a retard.

But I would just like to say 'I did it first'.
You made me admin too, you fool
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:02   #59
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tietäjä
But I need to know where Jakiri lives.
Otherwise I don't know to wich direction to bend and pray every night.
Cambridge
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:17   #60
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
see how long it takes for everyone to realise that JBOY junior sounds like 'James Bond Junior' and do a crap remix of the lyrics to that dodgy cartoon for you MrL_Jakiri
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:19   #61
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: New GD Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
You made me admin too, you fool
I thought it would be funny but our 2 trolls are too intelligent to deserve deletion
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:19   #62
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
congrats

Lets hope he doesn't become Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality that seems to prevail amoung the mods.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 10:29   #63
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: congrats

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
Lets hope he doesn't become Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality that seems to prevail amoung the mods.
I Blame Your Mother.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:09   #64
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Cambridge
Southwest, that is.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:12   #65
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
mRl_jAkIRI as mod?
There might just be a forum god after all!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:17   #66
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Southwest, that is.
South-east, wiggles
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:23   #67
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
South-east, wiggles
Cambridge is in Russia nowadays? Huh?

*pickles*

If I pray south-east, I'll hit first Russian, then India, then likely New Zealand. Pounce back through The atlantic and through Mid Europe, without hitting Cambridge. Thus, I will pray South-west
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:24   #68
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Cambridge is in Russia nowadays? Huh?

*pickles*

If I pray south-east, I'll hit first Russian, then India, then likely New Zealand. Pounce back through The atlantic and through Mid Europe, without hitting Cambridge. Thus, I will pray South-west
Misinterpreted your post dagnabbit
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:26   #69
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Misinterpreted your post dagnabbit
Oh. That explains. Excuse me if I'm a dumbarse to ask this, but what does dagnabbit mean?
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:30   #70
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Oh. That explains. Excuse me if I'm a dumbarse to ask this, but what does dagnabbit mean?
Random mutter of discontent.

See: Elmur Fudd type characters
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 11:31   #71
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
South-east, wiggles
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:03   #72
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
And finally he has matured!

Matrim
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 12:03   #73
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: congrats

Quote:
I Blame Your Mother.
God Told Me To Do It
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:10   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

You know Mark, modding GD is not much like making love to a beautiful woman.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:11   #75
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Lemme get this 'straight'

JBOY - Scottish, likes Glasgow
Kura - Scottish, from Glasgow
MrL - Scottish? I dunno, but I hope he is because it fits in nicely with this

Conspiracy Theory

that I'm concocting:

All Mods are Scottish

Discuss. And preferably ignore the other non-Scottish mods, as it detracts from 'the theory'
I've been going on about the kiltish conspiracy for years, so don't make like you thought it up.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 13:23   #76
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I've been going on about the kiltish conspiracy for years, so don't make like you thought it up.
Clearly there's only two kilts there, apparently.

Making us both wrong.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:44   #77
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
Quote:
Clearly there's only two kilts there, apparently.

Making us both wrong.
there is another conspiracy.
but its not that.
it involves 3......
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 14:56   #78
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JBOY
there is another conspiracy.
but its not that.
it involves 3......

mod candidates

nod
sunday

GINGER REVOLUTION!!!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 18:37   #79
RiCo

Exclamation Congratulations

I felt a sudden urge to stop posting on these forums after I read this thread.

Well done.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:31   #80
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
I'd give him the advice not to change content again

Last edited by xtrasyn; 11 Feb 2003 at 19:42.
xtrasyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:34   #81
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by xtrasyn
MrL's lovely
Thanks!
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:36   #82
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Quote:
Thanks!
You are breaking unwritten rule number one A.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:37   #83
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You are breaking unwritten rule number one A.
It's a conspiracy.

WERE ALL OUT TO GET YOU
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:39   #84
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
It's a conspiracy.

WERE ALL OUT TO GET YOU
No that's not rule one A.

But I'm not amazed.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:39   #85
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
No that's not rule one A.

But I'm not amazed.
One minute they say I'm lovely, and then they turn on me...
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:40   #86
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
One minute they say I'm lovely, and then they turn on me...
It's known professionally as the 'Karmulian Effect'.
pablissimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:43   #87
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
It's known professionally as the 'Karmulian Effect'.
:eek:
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:50   #88
Taratang
Superluminal Mod(retired)

Taratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really niceTaratang is just really nice
Re: Re: Re: congrats

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
God Told Me To Do It
yay, another Culture game. A great method of Killing Time.
Taratang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 19:52   #89
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Re: Re: Re: Re: congrats

Quote:
Originally posted by Taratang
yay, another Culture game. A great method of Killing Time.
Starting it up again, you Little Rascal,
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:01   #90
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

You are caught in an automated response loop.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:01   #91
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
You are caught in an automated response loop.
It's a bit of a Grey Area.
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 20:02   #92
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
<clap clap>

there's no end to it is there
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:24   #93
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Grey areas mostly occur when there's an Unfortunate Conflict of Evidence.

Is there nothing I haven't read?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:37   #94
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Is there nothing I haven't read?
You are a bit of a Problem Child
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 21:42   #95
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
You are a bit of a Problem Child
So Much for Subtlety.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 22:00   #96
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I knew he'd be a mod - said so in other thread -- For once I was right and I didn't mean to be.

Whether JJ was in the right frame of the mind when chosing MrL is a whole other 'thing' but I'm sure he's decided a fellow JBOY needs to be here -

Roll on MrL - your dice start on 2
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 22:06   #97
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
But I'm so wubbly
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 22:31   #98
-o|DarkJedi|o-

-o|DarkJedi|o- is infamous around these parts
3 Large Cheers!

<@JonnyFive> well there you go, dj's ego really is mightier than ships

<@Hevonen> DarkJedi, thank god

[00:02] <Iniluki> self glorfying sigs are ****ing childish
[00:04] <DarkJedi> arrogance is bliss
-o|DarkJedi|o- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 22:33   #99
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Hi
Unread 11 Feb 2003, 22:38   #100
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Retro '100th reply' reply.