User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Nov 2002, 14:16   #51
Unf_Slasher
FAnG

Unf_Slasher can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally posted by Maddix
If all their members are so "Proud to be FaNG" why are most of them leaving, quitting or jumping ship?

(Probably been said before, but I can't be arsed to find it and search for the answer)
because fang now aint what i was proud to be part of
[00:58] <Squirrel> YES **** ME **** ME
[00:59] <Squirrel> **** ME NOW OH YES AliasX **** THE **** OUT OF ME
[00:59] <AliasX> wtf

FAnG
Unf_Slasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 21:36   #52
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
btw if titans or anyone else were hit so hard i would like to see what there members do....
Hi round 6.

Like I've already said, we were in a much worse state in round 6 and we didn't have people jumping ship. We all kept playing till the very end of the round.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 22:14   #53
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
btw if titans or anyone else were hit so hard i would like to see what there members do....
My planet was so destroyed rnd 6 I would have used a 1000 life times to gather all pieces........ I still stayed in titans, even if I got several waves of income from titan enemies every day...
Unread 18 Nov 2002, 23:26   #54
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough
Quote:

i tought i'd never say it, but titans will bury themselves ..... just wait and see and scouse get off your high horse, when you get hit tlike the Fangies were, then you can speak...now you are just a fool NAPPED to half the univ...you will be backstabbed, and it will happen sooner then you think...roids are getting more and more scarse...and tits do you have um...i hope you dont win....
The only alliance that could backstab us is LDK/Virus(/and sorta DTA but they're not really an 'alliance').
LDK has worked with us basically perfectly all round and without each other it would be very unlikely either of us would be where we are.
ViruS just became our 'friends' so I don't think they'll go and backstab us ...
And DTA wubs us, or they better or I'll smack em around
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 00:58   #55
Xavier March

Quote:
Originally posted by Psi_K

ViruS just became our 'friends' so I don't think they'll go and backstab us ...
they'd be stupid not to
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 02:09   #56
logbat

logbat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cray
I failed. No discipline, no team spirit, mostly only roidhunters.

/Cray

PS: Proud to have been FAnG \o/
I wont say you have failed cray,you guys was great to play against. I havent had so mutch fun in all my rounds.
And i cant say your men dont have dicipline in defence runs.
and the team spirit must have been high,considering proud to be fang etc and they...or seemed that they took care about eachother. But for the dicipline towards the rules seem to be another story,but then again what can you expect of the members when the HC is actively supporting and cheating themself?? Im not saying you did cray,but somebody did!
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 08:58   #57
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumad
Also every alliance has ppl who bend teh rules to the maximum so please stop being an ass.
Lockhead, Fenix, meddy....

Lockhead has know joined Fury, supposedly with a 17mill planet. Now lets see if Fury kicks him out for beeing a cheater... Or have they taken him in, with a planet with about 3 roids?

Or we can ask Lockhead what he payed for the planet...
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 11:10   #58
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
its the planet of another ex-fang player who`s quit now

im saying nothing more than that

(yes it has been reported if you wanna know not out of spite but because i said somewhere on this forum i wouldnt stand for cheating whoever it came from)
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 11:13   #59
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
hinchy something for your siggie

~ Queen ~ ~ Hearts ~ 2,484 32,250,270 0.77 -15.70% -9.08% 0wned !
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 11:29   #60
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
hinchy something for your siggie

~ Queen ~ ~ Hearts ~ 2,484 32,250,270 0.77 -15.70% -9.08% 0wned !
heh
not a bad idea but hearts is quite nice is rl
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 12:43   #61
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

respect hinchles ! you are a true HC
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 13:06   #62
logbat

Quote:

YOU HAVE NO CLUE

so dont comment on our internal alliance processes. Also every alliance has ppl who bend teh rules to the maximum so please stop being an ass.
Im not being an ass,there is a fact that Lockhead bought his account from demon1972 and have now joined fury.
ofc every alliance have cheaters and rule benders,but my point is when HCs doing it,its serious! (they are the face out)

I know i have a "clue" Rumad so no point yelling @ me
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 13:17   #63
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by logbat

Im not being an ass,there is a fact that Lockhead bought his account from demon1972 and have now joined fury.
ofc every alliance have cheaters and rule benders,but my point is when HCs doing it,its serious! (they are the face out)

I know i have a "clue" Rumad so no point yelling @ me
silly, not because a HC does it that it's any more evil then a peon.
And you really think tits and co haven't done it yet?

naive ....

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 13:33   #64
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
a HC is humnba too entitled to do mistakes as well

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 14:06   #65
logbat

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran

silly, not because a HC does it that it's any more evil then a peon.
And you really think tits and co haven't done it yet?

naive ....

rgds Kj
sure they have members also among them that dont have a clean closet,im not naive.
I just think a HC is a face out and should know better since they are the rep for the alliance.

Silva baby: first he was deleted for account shareing,then he buy an other account. 1 time = okey i made a mistake || 2 times = okey i have no respect for the rules whatsoever!

Last edited by logbat; 19 Nov 2002 at 14:23.
logbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2002, 20:48   #66
logbat

hehe what the heck are you talking about??

im not talking about fleet usage or war mathers.
I talk about 1 HC getting deleted for account shareing! and now have bought another account. (allready 17 mill)
over 10 fang planets have been closed for it and how can you even try to talk that away? Im not dissing your alliance you have done that yourself when you got so sour over fang allied with adelante,your opinions goes left and right so i dont care what you say.all i said was i dont think cray failed.

And about comment on certain things youre not the right man to say that...but then we are back to your opinions going left and right again.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 11:10   #67
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
hmmmm
titans has been hit hard in round 6 AND 7 and still people stayed and fought where ever possible.

how can people always brag about 1 titan person being 0wned while at the same time there are about 5 fury/fang in their place...
(i dunno exactly how many today...check 0wning list soon....)

titans decided to powerblock early? what did you call Fang/Adelante/ToT? no powerblock..? or just alot more members then any other alliance....

fang's strenght was in your organisation? in a really good alliance the strenght still lies in its members and their skills and willingness to sacrifice themselves for fellow alliance members. might be me tho that's mistaking.
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 12:53   #68
Hardin

Hardin is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Our problem was teh fact that early Titans decided they needed "assistance" and actively pursued informal blocking processes.
So what exactly was FAnG/Adelante/ToT? And then later Fury?

My gal got incs from all four at various times either individually or in combination...Each time we beat them off for virtually 0 losses.

Fact is that Titans/LDK have simply outplayed FAnG/Adelante/ToT (I reserve my judgement on Fury ) and on the whole have worked better as a defensive unit ensuring that once members have roids they generally keep them (unless caught by surprise).

This process may have been helped by the FAnG deletions but Titans/LDK just kept the pressure on FAnG/Adelante/ToT night after night.

When ur members stopped gaining roids and in fact losing them then some (not all) lost the will to fight and started quitting or defecting. Battles over Darki and La Ketchup just added to the demoralisation.

This started a snowball effect as your capacity to fight was diminished which eventually led to the desertions of your HC and many members. I am not denying that many of your members are obviously 'Proud to be FAnG' but the fact is that many weren't.

Strategically Titans/LDK were better organised defensively and offensively than FAnG/Adelante/ToT (despite fewer members) and people shud admit this rather than blame every other factor that they can think of for their defeat.

BTW - I still think this 'war' has a long way to run and a Titans/LDK win is in no way certain. Fury are the dark horses sitting building score...they still have a superb chance of winning yet another round...

So b4 everyone starts shouting 'Stop Titans/LDK' they should really be looking at the bigger picture and seeing that Fury are still in the running - Yes they have had setbacks this round...but they haven't been as badly hurt as some like to make out.

R9.5 - ? - *NONE* - Lost Avengers returns!!!
R9 - 4:10:5 - *OLYMPIANS* - I hate NARWEET *Boohoo*...
R8 - 26:2:1 - *TITANS* - We wuz robbed - Hidden Dragons foeva!!!
R7 - 5:20:3 - *NONE* - Owners of C5 - Creation of Lost Avengers - PA's most leet BG
R5 - C28 - *ELYSIUM* - Lo Friederich, Hardcastle, CBK and all...
R4 - ? - *NONE* - Hapless noobie
R3 - ? - *NONE* - Hopeless noobie
Hardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 13:02   #69
Silva baby
sexy honky chic

Silva baby is an unknown quantity at this point
nice overview
because i totally agree

Ex-Silver BC
Forever in Elysium

i have [FAITH] in myself, [FAITH] in my galaxy, and [FAITH] in my alliance
do you?

[FAITH][SILVER]
Silva baby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 15:14   #70
logbat

Quote:

1: I will not get into a cat fight with you on these boards, but you have no clue. I knwo what went on even when i was absent for the first part of the round. You would be suprised how many senior members talked to about what was going on.

2: As for me I left because they allied with adelante, I came back partly because they collapsed and partly because i was asked too.

3: You, in your statement said that if the HC have no discipline how can the memebrs. I think your analysis of the situation is crap and no we never had 10 planets deleted, but there were 10 planets deleted in all.

4: Your opinion of me and my alliance matter little, I know wibla knows you rl and he says what a prat you are about pa so you matter not my friend.
1: No i dont care to get into a argue with 1 of the king spammers on this board,i dont like posting here,i rarly post in here.

2: when you left you left with flameing left and right and then you said alot of things and dissed fang community more than even a titans member have.So im not going to into that any closer but you talked over your head and now when you are back its all bla bla.

3: My statement was based on a Bg that launched for eachother and overlaped,ive talked to some of them after and they admited. No point posting logs tho. And i didnt talk about fang in general but a small group of them. you twiseted this into that i flame your alliance,and again i didnt say all HCs i said HC and then i mean one man particulary.But hes fury now. All know about it and demon1972 said he sold his account to him.

4: My opinion about you and your alliance dont mather thats true.
And for wibla saying im a prat...well i find that VERY strange since he have never EVER met me in rl. i have not talked to him in pm or on irc eighter. I was going to join the same galaxy as him in round 4 but there was some thigs happend that he was not an option anymore! So if wibla have said he know me in rl he must have imagine he know many ppl! but send wibla and let him comment this orelse he just stand forward as an lier!
Those that DO know me knows im a nice guy,this games propaganda cant change that!

I rarely flame ppl and i avoid discussions like this, its pathetic.And the average sensible guy know that the cheating preformed by an particulary group in fang ruind alot for your alliance Rumad.
Unread 12 Dec 2012, 15:06   #71
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Re: "Proud to be FaNG"

oh

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote