User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 10 Oct 2014, 23:19   #1
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
R59 prediction!

So Inferno, ROCK, Asterus, Elite trolls, Ultores, HUEHUHA, Apprime all new allies this round.
No alliances folding afaik.
This will be a interesting round.
Who will win?
Who will block?
Who will get caught cheating?
Who will be this rounds TF/BF/Vikings?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2014, 23:40   #2
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: R59 prediction!

I think the winners will be either p3ng,blackflag,ct or faceless (if they are full tag)

No other tags has the membercount to win.
Im offcourse excluding newdawn and rainbows from the chanse of winning.

faceless will nap most of the universe sitting roidfat on top planets once again. blackflag, ct and p3ng has to play the political hand.

I predict i will rank higher than B-Butch3r since i always do
I think HUEUEUHUE will sit on top planet once again, unless mil centres is even more nerfed.

If anyone is closed for cheating, they are bad ppl mmk?
Have to throw my cents on Dav

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 01:13   #3
Motti
Just Awesome

Motti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura aboutMotti has a spectacular aura about

The dark force of ultores is CLEARLY growing again and will obviously dominte planet, gal and alliance ranks. Tbh they won already.

I predict ultores win the round unless we get some quality naps and counter blocks in place per tick 0.

So plz get to the NAP mobile!
Motti is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 02:46   #4
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I predict that Black Flag will be having fun with Raven/ArmAgeddon/Golan's fag-galaxy and playing a minimal political round in the process.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 03:51   #5
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

Newdawn will win

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 07:46   #6
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDN View Post
I think the winners will be either p3ng,blackflag,ct or faceless (if they are full tag)

No other tags has the membercount to win.
With a load of new/old alliances this may well play quite a big role as there is probably a good chance that a lot of tags wont be full. However there is little reason to think that tags from last round will be the ones who are full tag as they will surely suffer from people leaving to join/go back to these new tags.

My bet would be on this Inferno alliance they seem to be getting loads of the best old players back.

Otterly an Otter.

Last edited by booji; 11 Oct 2014 at 08:05.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 09:02   #7
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

"best old players"

who's that`?
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 09:07   #8
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold

That is ofc rather subjective but I was referring to elviz in particular (I may not agree with his paystyle but cant dispute that he always ranks very well), ex legion folks etc. Whether this gels together to make a really good cooperative alliance is a different matter.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 10:15   #9
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not gonna dispute him being one of the best players from "back in the days". SHould be interesting if he and his bumchums come back.

P.S Hi elviz!
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 13:08   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's elviz' fault that for ages, I was unable to spell Presley's name correctly.

I hope you're happy with yourself.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 13:10   #11
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

What is inferno?

who is that?

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 13:39   #12
booji
a bucket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
It's elviz' fault that for ages, I was unable to spell Presley's name correctly.
For the opposite reason I spent several rounds wondering why everyone was spelling this poor guy's nick wrongly!

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 16:08   #13
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
That is ofc rather subjective but I was referring to elviz in particular (I may not agree with his paystyle but cant dispute that he always ranks very well), ex legion folks etc. Whether this gels together to make a really good cooperative alliance is a different matter.
question if he will cheat again though?
and if he do, will he get closed?

Unread 11 Oct 2014, 18:41   #14
Joseph
Error

Joseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really niceJoseph is just really nice

Apprime gonna win.
Unread 11 Oct 2014, 23:56   #15
Adapt
Leader Of The Gang

Adapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really niceAdapt is just really nice

#1 Black Flag
#2 P3n
#3 Apprime
#4 CT
#5 Rainbows
Round 81 - Ultores - Rank 73rd.
Round 83 - Ultores - Rank 16th.
Round 91 - Lucky7 - Rank 50th.
Round 92 - Lucky7 - Rank 39th.
Adapt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Oct 2014, 07:40   #16
Raven

Raven has a spectacular aura aboutRaven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I predict that Black Flag will be having fun with Raven/ArmAgeddon/Golan's fag-galaxy and playing a minimal political round in the process.
Haha. Laughable.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 09:29   #17
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

The alliance with the mighty Caj in will win.

I'm going to predict planet rankings rather than alliance rankings

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

a round win for Caj ! oh yes.
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 12:26   #18
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That's just a member list of your alliance, isn't it.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 12:57   #19
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

That's a bit high for arc isnt it?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 13:00   #20
isildurx

wishmaster t5

lol

sorry wish!
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 18:48   #21
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caj View Post

1) Caj
2) elviz
3) Cronix
4) SantaCruz
5) Wishmaster
6) Newt
7) Pommeh
8) arc
9) a brazilian
10) Sjor

Elviz asked me what XP was a few days ago and Pommeh said it's for noobs.

If that ranking comes true, I'm quitting.
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 18:51   #22
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

bigger chanse to be struck by lightning multiple times
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 18:54   #23
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veil05 View Post
Elviz asked me what XP was a few days ago and Pommeh said it's for noobs.

If that ranking comes true, I'm quitting.
Im more concerned about newt beeing so high up..

VisioN Forever!
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 19:00   #24
Caj
speed demon

Caj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really niceCaj is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
Im more concerned about newt beeing so high up..
yer and he crashed on purpose to finish below Wish
Round 20 - Rank 7 - Destiny (Zik)
Round 24 - Rank 2 - Conspiracy (Xan)
Round 28 - Rank 4 - Ascendancy (Xan)
Round 66 - Rank 9 - Ultores (Etd)
Round 83 - Rank 10 - #METOO (Zik)
Round 85 - Rank 3 - QQ (Etd)
Round 89 - Rank 2 - VGN (Zik)
Round 91 - Rank 9 - VGN (Zik)
Caj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 19:38   #25
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
wishmaster t5

lol

sorry wish!

I spose this is where I should tell you about my previous ACHIEVEMENTS in the game called planetarion, but ye... I agree. That is less likely than newt ending top10

You made me cry a bit though.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 20:42   #26
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster

I spose this is where I should tell you about my previous ACHIEVEMENTS in the game called planetarion, but ye... I agree. That is less likely than newt ending top10

wishy for planetwin.
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 21:08   #27
Greg
Addicted since R17

Greg has a spectacular aura aboutGreg has a spectacular aura about

what magical ally has nabbed so many out of retirement?
Regular member of fleet crashing club
“A man's errors are his portals of discovery.”
James Joyce
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 22:03   #28
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Inferno! Come join us Greg!

Newt was sposed to tech, so he got all excited and begged me and Pommeh to join. Then Pommeh got elviz back, and it all just turned weird.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Oct 2014, 22:22   #29
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

totally applying!
Unread 14 Oct 2014, 06:57   #30
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post

You should take it as a compliment.
Unread 15 Oct 2014, 12:05   #31
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Ally:
1) Inferno

Planet:
1) Elviz

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2014, 12:29   #32
nelito

nelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the roughnelito is a jewel in the rough

LOOked pals , time for me to interfere in this shizzly post

1-faceless shall not be naping universe as i am doing politics among santa

2-please pals let the new generation take over

3-i am more than thrilled to meet evliz or how the **** we spell his name

4-we shall be helping wishy to get t2 spot

ps:Hi wishy
nelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2014, 14:50   #33
isildurx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelito View Post
LOOked pals , time for me to interfere in this shizzly post

1-faceless shall not be naping universe as i am doing politics among santa
I'll believe it when I see it. My bet is Faceless will have allied or NAP'd (at least "fortress gals") 3 or more alliances for most of round.
Unread 16 Oct 2014, 20:56   #34
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Despite nelitos over use of the word "pals"... he is correct. Faceless is taking a round to focus on itself. Mainly having fun with its core. We've cut back members and we plan on playing for each other. Politics are not open. We will be roiding you all.

Special thanks to ultores, idea offically stolen
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 03:10   #35
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz View Post
Despite nelitos over use of the word "pals"... he is correct. Faceless is taking a round to focus on itself. Mainly having fun with its core. We've cut back members and we plan on playing for each other. Politics are not open. We will be roiding you all.

Special thanks to ultores, idea offically stolen
To be honest, it's what everyone's going to be doing due to Tia's shite set of stats.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 12:09   #36
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

With this expected universe setup I predict we could have used a set of stats based on the Rock-paper-scissors game without much loss this round.
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 13:08   #37
SantaCruz
I've been around

SantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to beholdSantaCruz is a splendid one to behold

Tias stats are exactly the kinda stats for "New pa". Mil Centers, run and hide, structure defence, etc etc.... We don't need to keep roids. Lets face it, 80% of you don't wake up to defend half the time anyways.

At least there is 5 different classes this round
Unread 17 Oct 2014, 13:11   #38
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I think Santa is right.
The stats are from my point of view shit, but its what People have been asking for.
I think it was only me and Wishmaster saying that ST stats are, and will for ever be shit.

Unread 17 Oct 2014, 13:37   #39
booji
a bucket

I personally hate ST but I dont think they have to be as rock paper scissors as they are this round. A larger number of ships; two targeting most ship classes would provide for a lot more options than we have here. There is no reason why ST should be always shiptype A hits type B but never C and C will never hit type A either.

Otterly an Otter.
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 10:41   #40
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

There is quite a lot of players going for ETD and ZIK?
Does this mean there will be very little FR/CR/BS around?

Unread 19 Oct 2014, 10:43   #41
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
There is quite a lot of players going for ETD and ZIK?
Does this mean there will be very little FR/CR/BS around?
Is that a question? You do realize you have access to race distribution on the universe page?
and 20% summed up between two races is not quite a lot!
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 11:00   #42
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
Is that a question? You do realize you have access to race distribution on the universe page?
and 20% summed up between two races is not quite a lot!
Is it the PA crew who went wrong with choosing to let Tiamata do stats, or is it very little creative alliances around in the game since everyone seems to be doing the exact same thing?

Unread 19 Oct 2014, 15:22   #43
Mzyxptlk
mz.

PA Team didn't choose to let Tia do the stats. They asked for stats, as they always do, and the only set they got was this one. If there's only one set of stats on offer, then whose fault is that? Surely not that of the only person who apparently could be bothered to do anything.

Everyone is free to make stats, so where were you 2-3 weeks ago, when it became clear that Tia's set was the only one available? That's plenty of time to make a second one, and if you do not have the time or inclination to, you could always bring up the point of reusing an old set. But no, everyone was either busy flaming Tia, or complaining that a committee "should" be formed, without actually stepping up and getting shit done. What are you waiting for, a contract from PA Team, in triplicate, signed in Lunar's own blood?

Quite frankly, despite my opposition to committees, I don't give a rat's ass if you're alone or a group of hundreds of people; if you can produce a good set of stats, then I'm not even remotely interested in how you do it. Roll a die for all I care. But either get ****ing to it, or shut your yap. This constant whining is worse than useless.
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 15:31   #44
TheoDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
PA Team didn't choose to let Tia do the stats. They asked for stats, as they always do, and the only set they got was this one. If there's only one set of stats on offer, then whose fault is that? Surely not that of the only person who apparently could be bothered to do anything.

Everyone is free to make stats, so where were you 2-3 weeks ago, when it became clear that Tia's set was the only one available? That's plenty of time to make a second one, and if you do not have the time or inclination to, you could always bring up the point of reusing an old set. But no, everyone was either busy flaming Tia, or complaining that a committee "should" be formed, without actually stepping up and getting shit done. What are you waiting for, a contract from PA Team, in triplicate, signed in Lunar's own blood?

Quite frankly, despite my opposition to committees, I don't give a rat's ass if you're alone or a group of hundreds of people; if you can produce a good set of stats, then I'm not even remotely interested in how you do it. Roll a die for all I care. But either get ****ing to it, or shut your yap. This constant whining is worse than useless.
I offered appocomaster to put up a set, about 2 weeks into last round. I repeatedly offered to put it up, before he suddenly made a post saying he needed a set...
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 15:41   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Then you do better than most. But let me stress my point one more time: you don't need Appoco's permission to make a set of stats! And you personally, you already have access to the beta server anyway.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 19 Oct 2014 at 16:01. Reason: Old stats makers apparently get their access revoked at some point, my bad.
Unread 19 Oct 2014, 17:12   #46
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I offered to continue my work on the last set i had.
And as i said earlier, it was the type of set people was asking for.

Unread 19 Oct 2014, 17:42   #47
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I offered to continue my work on the last set i had.
And as i said earlier, it was the type of set people was asking for.
that's usually a very bad sign
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2014, 18:31   #48
Jay-Em
#dragons

Jay-Em is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishmaster View Post
inferno! Come join us greg!

newt was sposed to tech, so he got all excited and begged me and pommeh to join. Then pommeh got elviz back, and it all just turned weird.
hi!

PA r3-r10.5, EA, Corvus, BD, VGN, Ğragons
r12 : Vengeance r13: eXilition r15: eXilition r16: VGN
r27: Denial r30: Omen r31: SPOOOOOON r32: Apprime / inactive latestarter..r33: CT / latestarter
r34 p3n r35 p3n r36 p3n r65 allianceless latestarter/VGN (I am not back..)
Jay-Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Nov 2014, 20:29   #49
Sad
TeamPies

Sad will become famous soon enoughSad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
"best old players"

who's that`?

Everyone but u!