User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 20:51   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Rewards for "winners" round 24 (and assorted others :D )

Pa has always been about biggest alliances, biggest planets & galaxies.
With the new (to me) pa we get new fun stats to watch:
  • Best covert.
  • Best xp
  • Best "insert race"

So, to make it alittle bit more fun (for me atleast) i decided to do this for the end of the new round:

The top2 (yes 2 not three ) of the following "groups" will get a free credit for round 25 from me:
  • Xan
  • Cath
  • Zik
  • Etd
  • Ter
  • Xp
  • Covert

as you can see that does not make 15, and no im not keeping the credit for myself cause this will prolly (this meaning the 24th round) be my last in pa for a while

I first thought about a randome cord, but with the current pa universe that could giving a credit to someone who has one already, so i decided to do it like this :

The highest ranked planet (non paid) of round 24 will get a free credit for round 25. I hope pa crew can help me out with this if its hard to find

Happy gaming people!

NB NB!
As Isildurx so politly pointed out, top3 planets get free credits, so for those races who has top 3 people, the credits will be moved "down" the chain.
Ie if top3 are terrans, #4 & 5 will get credits

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out

Last edited by Allfather; 29 Oct 2007 at 21:09.
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote