User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 29 Oct 2007, 20:51   #1
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts
Rewards for "winners" round 24 (and assorted others :D )

Pa has always been about biggest alliances, biggest planets & galaxies.
With the new (to me) pa we get new fun stats to watch:
  • Best covert.
  • Best xp
  • Best "insert race"

So, to make it alittle bit more fun (for me atleast) i decided to do this for the end of the new round:

The top2 (yes 2 not three ) of the following "groups" will get a free credit for round 25 from me:
  • Xan
  • Cath
  • Zik
  • Etd
  • Ter
  • Xp
  • Covert

as you can see that does not make 15, and no im not keeping the credit for myself cause this will prolly (this meaning the 24th round) be my last in pa for a while

I first thought about a randome cord, but with the current pa universe that could giving a credit to someone who has one already, so i decided to do it like this :

The highest ranked planet (non paid) of round 24 will get a free credit for round 25. I hope pa crew can help me out with this if its hard to find

Happy gaming people!

NB NB!
As Isildurx so politly pointed out, top3 planets get free credits, so for those races who has top 3 people, the credits will be moved "down" the chain.
Ie if top3 are terrans, #4 & 5 will get credits

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out

Last edited by Allfather; 29 Oct 2007 at 21:09.
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 20:57   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rewards for "winners" round 24 (and assorted others :D )

I assume its not counting the t3 planets i uni or?
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 20:59   #3
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Yes, i forgot to edit that in

Unread 29 Oct 2007, 21:05   #4
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

at which point will the top free planet be given their credit? or is it for round 25?
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 21:09   #5
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

For round 25 yes, thought i made that clear

Unread 29 Oct 2007, 22:10   #6
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
For round 25 yes, thought i made that clear
it must've been a typo in your post (which you've now fixed) but you said "the highest ranked free planet in round 24 will get a free credit for round 24" and I was asking for clarification
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 21:25   #7
LukeyLove
ND Ninja!
Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion

LukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to beholdLukeyLove is a splendid one to behold

Very generous, gives some incentive not to upgrade my account! I bet i could beat all those idling freebies!

RAWR!

~Love Luke, Love Life~
LukeyLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 21:34   #8
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Id love to try a free planet
Unread 29 Oct 2007, 21:53   #9
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

So you dont want your credit for round24?
Up to you

Unread 29 Oct 2007, 22:25   #10
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Since you didnt take a screenshot im denying it

Unread 26 Dec 2007, 16:38   #11
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

*bump* where's Allfather hiding nowadays? ^^
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 16:44   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

#transcendancy maybe?

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2007, 23:03   #13
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

I will give anyone 14 credits to use as he likes that gets me an alliance next round! Has to be a well established alliance to make it a challenge for whoever wants to take it on.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 00:08   #14
jupp
Hi there ...

jupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant futurejupp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
I will give anyone 14 credits to use as he likes that gets me an alliance next round! Has to be a well established alliance to make it a challenge for whoever wants to take it on.
you should add something like "and has to keep me in tag and private channels for the whole round"

we all know how your rounds usually develop

[Ascendancy] - While you were trying, we were sleeping

jupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2007, 21:12   #15
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

I was 2:1:2 the #2 zik

Last edited by Reese; 1 Jan 2008 at 21:35.
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 01:33   #16
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

anyone who qualify post in this thread, and i will buy credits before new round starts

Unread 28 Dec 2007, 02:58   #17
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

can someone upgrade my account for next round?
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 03:08   #18
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Allfather, I'm sure your statue will be erected in various 'corners' of the universe
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 03:51   #19
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

#2 Terran reporting, 6:1:9.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 12:30   #20
isildurx

arc and rasputin finished the highest non top 3 xans, please get em creds so i can keep the creds our gal got :P
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 14:47   #21
Satyr

Satyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura aboutSatyr has a spectacular aura about

#1 Cath, 4:7:1
Satyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 18:19   #22
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

gonna poke appocco for full details on the peoples who should get upgrades for next round, i suppose he has proper records.

This is just my way of saying byebye planetarion, and good luck in the future

Unread 28 Dec 2007, 18:28   #23
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I know offhand that Gothic was the #1 covert opper, as always
I'll get the others by next round :-)
Unread 28 Dec 2007, 18:48   #24
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Mucho gracias Senjor :]

Unread 30 Dec 2007, 04:34   #25
arc

arc is an unknown quantity at this point

poor chinaman needing a credit here

im 2nd xan (after the the top3 peeps)

thanks
R17 #15 1:2:12 Howling Rain Zik
R20 #10 15:6:8 Destiny Zik
R21 #32 18:5:2 Conspiracy Zik
R22 #13 10:5:8 Jenova Zik
R23 #32 9:5:5 eXilition Zik
R24 #5 5:4:4 Conspiracy Xan
R26 #33 8:3:7 NoX Zik
R28 #3 2:10:8 Äscendäncy Etd
arc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2007, 08:10   #26
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

oh, my reason for "deserving" credit.
providing entertainment with relays...

mz is already getting credit due to his planet doing well...
Unread 1 Jan 2008, 21:57   #27
Druid

Druid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm #1 Terran of round 24, but won't be playing round 25 so you can give my credit to #3 ter or whoever you think deserves it most. great initiative though.

Last edited by Druid; 1 Jan 2008 at 22:06.
Druid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2008, 16:44   #28
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Code:
17:34 <Appocomaster> I think some said they didnt want theirs
17:34 <Appocomaster> so I'll reread the thread
17:34 <Appocomaster> and try and sort this out when I get home tonight

top2 (those who dont want one he will sort out) and top1 free account

Last edited by Allfather; 8 Jan 2008 at 17:43.
Unread 11 Jan 2008, 22:29   #29
Duo

Duo has a spectacular aura aboutDuo has a spectacular aura about

Thanks allfather for the credit as highest unpaid planet last round. I didnt expect it, but got a mail from appoco explaining the extra credit. (I thought some nobo upgraded the wrong planet :lol: )
I owe you one.

This community is lucky to have you
Unread 12 Jan 2008, 04:52   #30
Reese
If not never; then once.

Reese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud ofReese has much to be proud of

thanks for the credit allfather!!
Reese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jan 2008, 08:58   #31
masochist

masochist is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
First time I check the forum this year. I didn't see I was a winner. Thanks for the credit (I didn't use it coz I paid my account...).
If I win again this round I could offer the credit to a top coop planet.
Gothic
0 pods; I never attack.
masochist is offline   Reply With Quote