User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:44   #51
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People who use the toilets when they should use the urinals

i used to hate crapping in the public toilets.
i didn't want anyone to hear the 'plunk' as the shit falls into the bowl and have everyone think 'OMG SHE'S TAKING A SHIT!'

but now i don't care and i crap away whenever i need to. though i still tend to take the stall farthest away from anyone else.
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 15:51   #52
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermodynamics
Each to their own. Who are you to act so inconsiderate to criticise somebodies' (possible) insecurities.
Grow up
you seem to be taking an inter-lecture rant thread far too seriously, perhaps it is you who should 'grow up'? eh?

(hugz?)
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 16:41   #53
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Actually, I always use the toilet if there is someone else in the urinals (unless I'm drunk or dying for a pee). It's not that I'm "scared someone will see my penis" or anything like that. I just have some psychological problem, it's weird. I simply can't piss if there is someone in the same urinal as me. I don't get worried or nervous, I just simply find it impossible to urinate. It takes me ages to get it to come out. I have no idea why it is, and I've always been like it.

I know I'm not the only person who does it either. Quite a few men simply can't piss in the urinals if someone else is there. I'd love to be able to, I have no problem standing next to another guy with his todger out. It's some deep psychological thing that I simply can't fix.

Saying that, when I do go into the cubicle to do it, I always close the door as I'm kind of embarassed that I used that instead of the urinal.
I used to get that a few years ago. not a problem now though.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 17:10   #54
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

You can't always see it as it's quite diffuse, but there is an awful lot of splash-back from urinals.

Nice eh?
Unread 7 Dec 2004, 17:25   #55
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

I occasionally use cubicles, often when I'm wearing my button-fly jeans, which are really quite difficult to undo, and so it may appear as if I were fiddling with myself, but otherwise (and often even in thos jeans tbh) urinals do me just fine.
Unread 8 Dec 2004, 12:36   #56
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Very rarely I have experienced the stage fright thing, but it does come down to thinking too much about it. Either way I don't care, fact is it's a urinal and it's there to be pissed on so that's what I do.

Actually I'm probably less worried after an experience simular to stews. I was at a concert and there was a huge cue leading to the womens toilet. I just giggled at the site then proceeded to the mens only to find an equal cue of girls inside the mens toilet waiting to use the cubicle. So, **** it I thought and went about my business with a full audience behind me. After that I just said, if I can piss infront of 20 teenage girls I can handle a couple of blokes beside me at the urinal.