User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:01   #1
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
My Civ3 Strategy Guide

Now lads, I told you I wanted one.
How come nobody has directed me to one/made one for me emselves. Hurry up lads. I've decided to pull it through on deity today, so you better start writing a guide for me. If you don't I might just pack my bag full of dynamite, and go blow something (like the damn servers keeping these forums up).
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:05   #2
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Gooooogle is highly unreliable and ridiculous. I wouldn't touch that link even if you paid me. I need something stable, reliable, and trustworthy. No Gooooogle shit.
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:14   #3
ReZpawner

Quote:
\Gooooogle is highly unreliable and ridiculous. I wouldn't touch that link even if you paid me. I need something stable, reliable, and trustworthy. No Gooooogle ****.
u need a sence of humour and a life u cnut.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:16   #4
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally posted by ReZpawner

u need a sence of humour and a life u cnut.
Thank you.
Tell me when you find a place that would sell you a set of live & humour and I'll go buy a pair from there too.
Unread 14 Nov 2002, 10:35   #5
ReZpawner

i belive the the word u r looking for is "life", you don't even know how to spell it you cnut. so **** off