User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Nov 2004, 07:25   #1
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of
3 fleeting ahoy

i must say im very impressioned, im looking at my overview galaxy and also some jpg of my fellow alliance members, and i am very surprised to find, not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 players in hostiles alliance launching 3 ATTACKS fleets.

Once i found it really lame, but on the other hand, knowing theses incomings are coming from HR and LCH (who decided to make the mistake again, to hop-target every alliance in the universe in few days) i know for sure that attacking them and getting thru will be an easy piece of cake, as it seems both alliance's players are so selfish they prefer the gain of few roids instead of preserving the ones they allready have.

So dear galaxy, dear players, when you see a HR/LCH player with 3 fleets at you, please pm me on IRC, im named alch, i will be glad to make sure a "session" will be in place to teach this player the basics of "at least 1 defense fleet at home" by countering him.

BTW, i do have FACT, but since i cant post them in here....
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 07:30   #2
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
Re: 3 fleeting ahoy

heh, but there is also other alliances players launching 3 attackfleets......

/me waves to mr. absolute attacking my gal \o/

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 07:36   #3
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

I also have had a 1up and a mistu 3 fleet on my gal, so alch look inside your own alliance before making shi*t posts on AD.

P.s. I did have respect for you, but after this round and your obvious lack of intel/intelligence i'm starting to lose it :|

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 08:40   #4
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guilty of 3 fleeting too.

3 defense fleets, that is.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 09:35   #5
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

stifler, there was only 1 guy with 3 attack fleet so far in our alliance which WE DISCOVERED, and actions has been taken , if you have more JPG or NEWS SCAN on our alliance players (with 3 fleet attacks), ill be happy to have them and make my HC take actions, until then i cant do jack right?

And tbh, i know every alliance has theses selfish players, cant get rid of them easily, but having 4 of them attacking your alliance in the same tick with 3 fleet attacks just make me wonder if you or HR found out about this, its too obvious, it must be that discipline has been loosen up or smth.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 10:38   #6
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Hasn't it been a known fact for ages that LCH basically allows 3-fleeting by never kicking members that does? Atleast not the big ones.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 11:57   #7
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

isnt it our problem IF we have 3 fleeters? please keep your own alliance intact before you start worrying about others.
And alch..why do you begin whining about this? just because your poor galaxy has inc...heh.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history

Last edited by Nitros; 7 Nov 2004 at 12:05.
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 12:13   #8
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
isnt it our problem IF we have 3 fleeters? please keep your own alliance intact before you start worrying about others.
And alch..why do you begin whining about this? just because your poor galaxy has inc...heh.
alch's original post hardly seemed like he was whining. More that he was perfectly happy to take advantage of people unable to run their fleet.

I know that terrible feeling as a huge enemy fleet approaches your planet and you can't run, but that's only 'cause I'm a defbitch
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 12:15   #9
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I've seen them and other ppl from other alliances launch 3 attack fleets too.... but why should I care? It's the alliance in question who decide how they want to deal with it. If they attack with 3 fleets it's a loss for the alliance, not a gain tbh...
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 14:27   #10
alch
Retired

nitros, not really tbh, incoming doesnt worry me much, just the fact that the one hitting me are out, with 3 fleets, is just an opportunity for us to take our roids there, and know that our ennemy isnt preparing well for the defense the oncoming nights,

But on another note i would like to congratulates some of the HC/officer of the alliances in question pming asking for coords of theses guys, as soon as i will be home to compile a list, ill give it to the people in question to see what can be done, id like personnaly to refuse them defense than grounding them for defense ;p you can understand why
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 14:40   #11
alch
Retired

You can ask korenchkin - i allready gave him one coord of a planet 3 fleeting on MISTU.
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 15:24   #12
mens
Sheep

mens is an unknown quantity at this point

attack is the best defence, right? =\
mens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 15:25   #13
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Only if u are a fencesitter
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 18:05   #14
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

1) If people 3 fleet.. Why bother, it's probably in your favor.. Not the alliance favor.. I would shut my mouth.

2) Every alliance have selfish persons

3) I will PM you as soon as we have a Mistu member 3 fleeting, so you can remove him from the alliance at once.. And I can roid him without a fair chance for him to get alliance defence!
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 19:28   #15
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Why didn't you just fleetcatch him on the way back?

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 21:03   #16
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future

fleetcatching... in a round with these kinda stats... lmao
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Nov 2004, 21:11   #17
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm fleetcatching someone atm. It doesn't realy matter if they have all fleets out or just one. It's less effective, but with these stats it's quite easy.
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 05:49   #18
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"Oh sorry I dont have any def fleets, they're all out attacking"..

a normal day at the LCH irc channel
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 07:39   #19
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO!!!!

Idler makes a rare funny

damn nice to come here for entertainment

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 08:17   #20
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Why dont you idiots start consentrating on your own fcking alliances?
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 09:04   #21
Morr
[Fury]Morr

Morr is an unknown quantity at this point

Cos its much easiar to laugh at the other ones

-Mistu- Making a name for myself 1 roid at a time
Morr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 10:03   #22
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
"Oh sorry I dont have any def fleets, they're all out attacking"..

a normal day at the LCH irc channel
def fleets cant attack, they defend :|

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 10:05   #23
mazzelaar
Vitriolic

mazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriendmazzelaar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
def fleets cant attack, they defend :|
Or they make a handy fake fleet to attack with

<@JBG> by the way is mazzelaar a community account that everyone in 1up logs into when they're feeling angry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBGood
mazzelaar has always reminded me of a hungry hungry hippo. Except instead of eating marbles he just bites the heads off new AD posters
mazzelaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 10:36   #24
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
1) If people 3 fleet.. Why bother, it's probably in your favor.. Not the alliance favor.. I would shut my mouth.

2) Every alliance have selfish persons

3) I will PM you as soon as we have a Mistu member 3 fleeting, so you can remove him from the alliance at once.. And I can roid him without a fair chance for him to get alliance defence!
1) It makes perfect sense for an alliance to point out 3-fleeting members of opposing alliances. Pointing it out in public can only damage the morale of members in the alliance to which the 3-fleeter belongs - especially the morale of those members who lost roids due to no defence being available. It's a good PR exercise.

2) Indeed. But some alliances have more than others. And some alliances are more willing than others to overlook it to keep the roids/score in their alliance totals. The easy way to get a high-ranked player is to let a few greedy members 3-fleet attack (preferably ones in galaxies with members of most other large alliances). The hard way is to kill off the competition. Some alliances prefer the easy way.

3) 1up members found 3-fleeting without HC permission are put on defending only for a period of time/number of defences. They are also denied any defence while that punishment is being served. One such member has already lost ticks of roids due to that. So if anyone sees a 1up member 3-fleet attacking don't hesitate to report it to me. Whereas I won't confirm that they're on no-defence, you may want to try a speculative attack on them the next day and see what happens On occasions we DO allow it - but only when there's no defence calls they can assist on, when they have a good defence history and when hitting (or faking) the target is of use to other 1up members.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 13:13   #25
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid

3) 1up members found 3-fleeting without HC permission are put on defending only for a period of time/number of defences. They are also denied any defence while that punishment is being served. One such member has already lost ticks of roids due to that. So if anyone sees a 1up member 3-fleet attacking don't hesitate to report it to me. Whereas I won't confirm that they're on no-defence, you may want to try a speculative attack on them the next day and see what happens On occasions we DO allow it - but only when there's no defence calls they can assist on, when they have a good defence history and when hitting (or faking) the target is of use to other 1up members.
My galm8 reported 3fleeting I think directly to you. You said exactly the same to my galmate. What I saw was that he was attacking the next day, had only defend twice in the whole round, and 3 fleeted more often. You are known to keep your word.. But something most have slipped there.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 14:14   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why complain? Just set up a nice little fleetcatch and laugh at the battlereports that flood in.
Unread 8 Nov 2004, 17:41   #27
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Thunderball
My galm8 reported 3fleeting I think directly to you. You said exactly the same to my galmate. What I saw was that he was attacking the next day, had only defend twice in the whole round, and 3 fleeted more often. You are known to keep your word.. But something most have slipped there.
Just checked out the one you mention. Indeed he did attack during his punishment period - but with HC approval. Specifically he faked 2k fr with daggers on a target noone else took at the request of HC so a target galaxy was covered - and that was counted as one of his 6 defences as, at launch time, it was a fleet being used for other 1up's benefit with no likelihood of helping him. That his fake landed and got him roids was an amusing twist to events.

His general level of defence is a seperate issue. In 1up members receive defence points for MO ordered defences - and def calls are prioritised purely based on members' def points. Below a certain level no alliance defence will ever be sent - even if we have no other ded calls and have defence fleets coming out of our ears. What that precise level is and which (if any) of our members are below it is, of course, not somehting I'm going to discuss here.

In short, whilst launch history may suggest to you that he didn't serve his punishment, he sent 5 defence fleets and 1 fake attack fleet (at the specific request of a HC) without conducting a genuine attack in the meantime. That was his punishment - and he served it. He was also denied defence twice while serving his punishment - but on both occasions covered ingalaxy.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 11:29   #28
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

I used to alternate between all fleets attacking one day and all fleets defending the next day. I found it generally made fake fleets more effective, and was more flexible for me personally (not having to log in to scan for def every single day). But hey, everyone always says I'm special.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:03   #29
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

3fleeting could possibly be useful...Giving enemy alliance more incs to cover, hence less ships to attack with...could also be used if certain players had to cover 3 planets to make attack covered or something. Insomnia dont allow 3fleeting, but I could possibly let a few planets do it to get a great boost, either if they are behind on roids because defending alot or been pwned. It would be if I knew there would be def for them if alch would show up tho

I acutally were allowed by RJ to 3fleet once in Mistu \o/ I asked him if I could try to convince him and he said no. Still managed :P

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 15:13   #30
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
His general level of defence is a seperate issue. In 1up members receive defence points for MO ordered defences - and def calls are prioritised purely based on members' def points. Below a certain level no alliance defence will ever be sent - even if we have no other ded calls and have defence fleets coming out of our ears. What that precise level is and which (if any) of our members are below it is, of course, not somehting I'm going to discuss here.
Why keep thoose members? They dont def your allie, and does not rechieve def from your allie...

Retired
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 17:00   #31
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Why keep thoose members? They dont def your allie, and does not rechieve def from your allie...
Maybe they have been inactive for a period of time, and do want to catch up? If they are goodwilling they will try to get above the set 'limit', during that time they are actually an asset to the alliance. They will attack with the ally, defend with the ally, while in the meanwhile not receiving defence even if they have incomings. Meaning it's extra ships, with no drain whatsoever.

All in all, they could actually be profitable, then again this is a pretty idealistic scenario.
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 18:21   #32
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

There isnt that much players around, so I belive Sid and 1up doesnt think kicking a experienced player is that attractive. Giving that player a slap in the face and given another chance might be worth it.

P.S Is Stals one of those who's been cought attacking with 3 fleets?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:21   #33
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyConrad
Why dont you idiots start consentrating on your own fcking alliances?
It is working so nicely we can offer our assitance and advice to other alliances... We are just that nice.. =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2004, 20:34   #34
Storebo
Adelante

Storebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to beholdStorebo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas
Unless we need the spot for something else.. I suppose we don't need to kick em.. and such members can improve... I remember last round i was a bit behind on def points at start being xan and going straight for fr/de fleet it left me with less defence capability compared to the xans that went fi fleet first.. But after getting the message that i really needed to improve my defence points if i wanted defence at all.. i really improved my defence alot. Wasn't like i was selfish or 3 fleeted that round either.. was just that i had a fleet that wasn't very well equiped for defence..

Anyways.. I respect more an alliance who actually threat every member equal.. like 1up does then thoose who doesn't, like others... Is nice being in an alliance where all the command do their job =)
R4 170:17:3 [Elysium ]
R5 12:10:18 [Elysium ]
R6 25:10:3 [Elysium ]
R7 31:20:2 [Elysium ] / [Adelante ]
R8 45:2:7 [Adelante ] / [Fury ]
R9 13:7:9 [NoS ] / [Lch ]
R9.5 and R10 dunno where [Elysium ]
R11 21:1:6 [1up]
[1up]
Storebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 20:55   #35
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
Unless we need the spot for something else.. I suppose we don't need to kick em.. and such members can improve... I remember last round i was a bit behind on def points at start being xan and going straight for fr/de fleet it left me with less defence capability compared to the xans that went fi fleet first.. But after getting the message that i really needed to improve my defence points if i wanted defence at all.. i really improved my defence alot. Wasn't like i was selfish or 3 fleeted that round either.. was just that i had a fleet that wasn't very well equiped for defence..

Anyways.. I respect more an alliance who actually threat every member equal.. like 1up does then thoose who doesn't, like others... Is nice being in an alliance where all the command do their job =)
Well was generally thinking you can get about any player in the game you want, so itd seem logical to replace such players...Altho I know people can have RL issues and the like, and aint suggest kick at first sign. People going inactive for a period without any particular reason is letting down the alliance.

Retired
Unread 12 Nov 2004, 22:00   #36
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storebo
It is working so nicely we can offer our assitance and advice to other alliances... We are just that nice.. =)
haha Storebo, 1up nice? You are all evul