User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:15   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I may have made a slight error in Judgement

See , ive gone home today at lunchtime. And its not really through choice.

The office clown, as hes done on many occasions, started his usual level of abuse at myself and a few others on the floor, accompanied by the wording "shut it or ill knock your goodlooking".

So i informed him that hed taken it too far. He suggested that we resolve this through a meeting of minds in the car park of the building.

Hes not going to be working this afternoon either. Hes in the local hospital with a broken arm, and after being pulled off him, ive been told to go home and they will "Review my position in the morning".

Error?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:20   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
KURASHIMA IN CARPARK SHOCKER!!!!!!

And dude.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:22   #3
Idi

That happened when I was at M&S. A dirty foreign worker started a fight with a nice upstanding white member of the establishment, and in turn got the **** kicked out of him.

Both were told not to do it again, and everyone pointed and laughed at the blacky.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:24   #4
Idi

Oh, also a broken arm is GBH which is a bad thing I think.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:26   #5
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
That happened when I was at M&S. A dirty foreign worker started a fight with a nice upstanding white member of the establishment, and in turn got the **** kicked out of him.

Both were told not to do it again, and everyone pointed and laughed at the blacky.
down with the blacky
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:32   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I heard they are still looking for people at Burger King to wave spatulas at scum!!!
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:33   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Idi
Oh, also a broken arm is GBH which is a bad thing I think.
Technically he did it to himself. All i did was provide the force that sent him into the wall. He did it reaching out to stop himself hitting face first.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:34   #8
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Sounds like he got what he deserved. And he provoked it himself.

If your bosses can't see that you probably shouldn't stay there either way.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:35   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I sense ill find another office position. Probably one where i dont have to deal with mouthy twats that feel theyre "King of the World".
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:36   #10
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I sense ill find another office position. Probably one where i dont have to deal with mouthy twats that feel theyre "King of the World".
tbh theyll probably just fire him and keep you on with a harsh word or two

that is if everyone complains and says he was the dick that started it etc et c
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:45   #11
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Spearhead is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
in stead of breaking his arm you could have talked to your boss about it, too late now...abusive behaviour is bad, but your violent behaviour might cost you your job i hope not!!!! keep us posted mate :/, if he sews your ass you are in trouble though
any witnesses ?
Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:47   #12
Ap0k
Spritely:

Ap0k is an unknown quantity at this point
go to the hospital and 'make sure he tells no one of what happened' then inform a nurse of a terrible thing that happened when u were in bringing him chocolates as an apology :\
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:48   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Spearhead
in stead of breaking his arm you could have talked to your boss about it, too late now...abusive behaviour is bad, but your violent behaviour might cost you your job i hope not!!!! keep us posted mate :/, if he sews your ass you are in trouble though
any witnesses ?
When youre going down to the carpark to beat the crap out of someone, TBH having witnesses to the incident is not the best of things.

The individuals who pulled me off arrived after the broken arm. Im assuming the scream of pain is what attracted them from the offices upstairs. All they saw was me putting a boot into his ribs.

Im guessing if hes clever, which he isnt, he will keep his mouth shut and accept he mouthed off and was taught a harsh lesson. If not, im a temp with nothing to worry on future wise with the company, so its no great loss for me, but a large loss for him.
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:49   #14
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
if he sews your ass you are in trouble though
Imagine that happening, not being able to go the toilet and it just building up till your guts explode. Gross.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:51   #15
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
Re: I may have made a slight error in Judgement

Quote:
[i]
Hes not going to be working this afternoon either. Hes in the local hospital with a broken arm, and after being pulled off him, ive been told to go home and they will "Review my position in the morning".

Error? [/b]
Gj, put all your anger in to this fellow.............let it out waaaaaaaaaaaaa lol
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:52   #16
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

mmmm i understand, best thing is to make sure he doesnt mouth off to anyone, but i dont think he will, else gather all PA goons and lets kick some ass ! dont worry about it mate, its not your fault like you said, i just hope you wont loose your job, cause that aint real cool in this day and age...all the best kura keep your head high mate! and talk to your boss in the morning, i have a feeling all will be fine, i hope so !

all the best and good luck!
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:52   #17
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Imagine that happening, not being able to go the toilet and it just building up till your guts explode. Gross.
Sound like something out of "Choke", almost
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:53   #18
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
gayle i'm belgian have a heart will ya :/ jezus i mean if he takes him kura to court...btw get a life :P
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:53   #19
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
so.. erm, do you think what you did solved the problem?
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:55   #20
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
You could always hire some helpers to find out exactly what happened. You know, talk to you, talk to him, in the hosptial, whitout nurses...comprende?

Oh, ****, somebody was more frank then me.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:56   #21
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
If not, im a temp
Do you have a good reputation with your agency? That kinda helps a lot in those sticky little situations.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:57   #22
hinch
Banned

hinch is an unknown quantity at this point
kura your barely bigger than most 15 year olds fs what was he a dwarf

but your situation sounds familiar and has been the cause of me to loose many a job and visit the local bobbys a few times too
hinch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 14:57   #23
Idi

Im with you kura, all the way! Soundtrack to our lives brotha!

How many people wanna kick some ass?

I used to be
a nerd
Grew up in the
Suburbs
Nothing there
ever went wrong
I made it up
In this song
I talk about
The heard
I say stuff like
Its all good
Tell people I'm down
With all the cool kids
Down town
When I've never even
Been there

Chorus:
How many people wanna kick some ass
(I do I do)
and how many people are sick of holding it back
(I am) well I am too
so don’t lay another finger on her
she’s mine and I still want her
you can put your hands up on her,
you’re a goner a goner
(I am I am)
And how many people wanna kick some ass?
I would if I could but
I’m really just a sensitive artist
But portrayed like I am the hardest

So swing your cap around
To the back
You think you rhyme
But you cant rap
Loosen that strap
A little more
Till your axe
Hits the floor
Flip off your fans
Make um cheer
Try to look
Sincere
Angers today’s
Fashion So
sing another song about
Bashing someone’s head in

Chorus:

Acting like
I'm not the smartest
I’m really just a Sensitive artist

so don’t lay another finger on her
she’s mine and I still want her
you can put your hands up on her,
you’re a goner a goner
(I am I am)
And how many people wanna kick some ass?

I said how many people wanna kick some ass
What ya gunna do when you're sick of holding it back?
I think ill kick some ass
I would if I could but
I’m really just a sensitive artist
But portrayed like I am the hardest
Acting like
I’m not the smartest
I’m really just a Sensitive artist
artist
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 15:33   #24
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by hinch

but your situation sounds familiar and has been the cause of me to loose many a job and visit the local bobbys a few times too
heh heh...

Kura in MIDGET TOSSING SHOCKA!!!!

ROFLTOMATO
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 16:54   #25
Haer
Aquafresh

Haer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura aboutHaer has a spectacular aura about
Hopefully you wont be moved to another office. Then you get the hilarity of working with the now silent mouthy twat who cant even look you in the eye..
Haer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 16:57   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Now no-one will mess with you! Rah!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 17:01   #27
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
[simplicity] pld yuo [/simplicity]
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 17:03   #28
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Good job.

If you get fired twat him again.
If you don't, twat him anyway.

Life is good.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 17:06   #29
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
I think you might be possibly looking for another job.

This (regardless of who did what) will be considered an act of Gross Misconduct - generally an instant dismissal - for all involved (Unfortunately this never seems to include your supervisors/managers).

I know because I've seen both parties of a similar ruck have this card played on them.
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 17:26   #30
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
lol, this shall make me smile for the rest of the day
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 19:28   #31
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Well done Kura. I really hate those Jerks who think they're better than everyone else. i'm sure you've taught him a valuble lesson
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 21:13   #32
Nixjim
Commander

Nixjim is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
It normally does. You would be amazed at how often loud mouthed, rude ,and even downright hostile people are turned into "best buddies" after a good "attitude adjustment".
Seriously.
Nixjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 21:16   #33
Idi

Quote:
Originally posted by LISELOTTE
he managed to relieve alot of tension and the loud mouth wont be quite so loud anymore.

so yes, is solved the problem

it probably wasnt the best solution however and also it has probably created more and worse problems

but i bet it ****ing felt good!
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:00   #34
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
shake his hand and make up.
(the broken one )
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:27   #35
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Tits deserve to be twatted.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:28   #36
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Tits deserve to be twatted.
/me smacks kaneed
Unread 21 Jan 2003, 23:30   #37
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
/me smacks kaneed
i knew you were going to do that.

i knew

*sigh*

monkeys, still as predictable as their apples
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 08:52   #38
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

Kura any update ? not thats its our buissiness really, but well i think about it and would like to know if you have had any luck with your superiors, i hope so.
/me starts praying, all the best matey !
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:00   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:

Hes 6'3. However hes built like a rake. And he really is all mouth.

And ive got a meeting this morning at 10 o'clock with the boss. Since the individual has not spoken to the police, and hes now signed off work for 4 weeks sick (fully paid, unsurprisingly), i anticipate there wont be many more problems.

And yes Gayle. I have an excellent rep with the Agency.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:02   #40
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

well keep us posted !!! go kura go!!!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 09:51   #41
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by MrBrick
[simplicity] pld yuo [/simplicity]
this whole thread reminds me of your avatar

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 11:13   #42
hinch
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
i knew you were going to do that.

i knew

*sigh*

monkeys, still as predictable as their apples
well you will leave your self fking open to it tho
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 11:43   #43
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The first rule of fight club is: you do not tlak about fight club
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 12:44   #44
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

The second rule of fight club is: you dont talk about fight club
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:09   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The second rule of robot club is you don't talk about robot c...

hold on, that's wrong...

The second rule is 'No Smoking'.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:12   #46
Spearhead
Beyond The Sun

MR_L i cant join your club then ,cause i'll never give up smoking EVER!
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:14   #47
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

'Why aren't we allowed to smoke?'

'Shh, we're not meant to talk about it.'

Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:15   #48
Snurx
Dirte

Both me and MrBrick smoke.
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:15   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
MR_L i cant join your club then ,cause i'll never give up smoking EVER!
Incorrect-capitalisation-agogo
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jan 2003, 13:17   #50
Snurx
Dirte

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Incorrect-capitalisation-agogo
Don't worry MrL, there are always some out there.