User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:53   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Nodrog

So like when are we meeting up and going out. You can introduce me to all the hottie student friends you have made in my fine city.

no, really.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 01:57   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Nodrog

Pinch his bum, just to see the expression on his face. I would.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:00   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Nodrog

Why isn't there a #Nod-Meet-2004?

(if there is one but I'm not invited please don't tell me, I'd be crushed)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:01   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wish people would write threads with my name on ;(
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:04   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Why isn't there a #Nod-Meet-2004?
Nod Meat 2004, more like.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:09   #6
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wut
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:13   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
wut
Let's ****.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:19   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

nah
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:21   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
nah
You say no, but your eyes say yes.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:28   #10
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Once upon a time in a not so distant land this kind of crap thread was rewarded with a warning and a big fat closuremessage going along the lines of:
USE THE FKING PM FUNCTION YOU PUFTERS!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:29   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You're trying to restrict my liberties and my hypocrisy.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:30   #12
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
Once upon a time in a not so distant land this kind of crap thread was rewarded with a warning and a big fat closuremessage going along the lines of:

this

amused me.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:30   #13
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Im trying to watch every powerpuffgirl episode that stars Mojo Jojo, but you were close anough.

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:31   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That was before the enlightenment and the realisation that over zealous modding wasn't actually helping arrest the declining activity.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:33   #15
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Nah, it was just called "the Jboy Era".
No fun anymore, he isnt yelling at me nowdays

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:33   #16
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
That was before the enlightenment and the realisation that over zealous modding wasn't actually helping arrest the declining activity.
What ****ing enlightenment? We abuse the boards and the users for our own pleasure now. The general political ethos has regressed.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:34   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
What ****ing enlightenment? We abuse the boards and the users for our own pleasure now. The general political ethos has regressed.
You can prove anything with facts.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:36   #18
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

"All literature manipulates; therfore, to read is to subject yourself to manipulation."-Timothy A. Brown II

KEEP AWAY FROM THEM BOOKS!

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:36   #19
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

bearing in mind at the same time as the accused "overmodding"
there was shai, seth, yahwe, various pavil incarnations, and about 40 gazillion gimmicks posting.
coupled with pa being sold, and declining player numbers, declining sign ups to the boards, and a generally declining pa community.

As a former "super" moderator during said time, and probably the main person accused of said overmodding.

i resent that.

Note. i was also a "super" mod when it was decided that we would allow more to be posted on the boards to see what happened, and have a more lax moderating approach.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:37   #20
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Nah, it was just called "the Jboy Era".
No fun anymore, he isnt yelling at me nowdays

If i'd known you were so upset

i can do some typing in caps for you.

RAH RAH RAH FCK OFF ALLFATHER RAH RAH RAH.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:38   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You can prove anything with facts.
It depends on whether you would consider me making totally random insults at people and sexually harrasing them in the name of public service is better or worse than me doing that for the stated objective of 'kicks.'
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:38   #22
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

"I, Jboy, am your moderator, and you shall obey my commands like the dogs you are! Because I am your moderator, it is I who you will obey! Obeying commands is what you’ll do! I will give you commands, and you will obey them!"

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:39   #23
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
If i'd known you were so upset

i can do some typing in caps for you.

RAH RAH RAH FCK OFF ALLFATHER RAH RAH RAH.

rah rah rah :/

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:39   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Note. i was also a "super" mod when it was decided that we would allow more to be posted on the boards to see what happened, and have a more lax moderating approach.
Heavy modding made sense when the boards were active. They don't now. I never had any major problems with the modding when the boards were busy, nor now. There was just an intermediate period where I found it counter-productive (although tbh, I can't recall any specific instances).

p.s. You'll always have my support for banning yahwe. <3
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:39   #25
JBOY
Retired

CLOSE THREAD
DELETE USER
BAN IP

etc
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:40   #26
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
CLOSE THREAD
DELETE USER
BAN IP

etc
CLOSE THREAD-BAN USER - DELETE FORUM!

mucho better.

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:41   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm still pissed off at you for banning me for censor evasion man. I mean censor evasion, come on. HOW MANY TEN YEAR OLDS DID WE ACTUALLY HAVE READING THE BOARDS? Rule loving fascist.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:41   #28
JBOY
Retired

and contrary to popular belief, Yahwe progressed through the discipline system that once was in place.

Many threads were made praising that yahwe was banned but few actually said ta jboy, job well done etc.

people tend to remember the negative things.........
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:42   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

JBOY was a victim of circumstance. The circumstance was that he was a psychotic transvestite drunkard who thought that just because he was JJ's favourite ****buddy he could.

I think I've said enough.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:42   #30
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Jboy reset my postcount almost every week <3

DTA
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:43   #31
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I'm still pissed off at you for banning me for censor evasion man. I mean censor evasion, come on. HOW MANY TEN YEAR OLDS DID WE ACTUALLY HAVE READING THE BOARDS? Rule loving fascist.

We even had a big debate about it.

and you left the net and everything.

I attempted to get your email addy off plasma, and he gave me his own, heh. **** that he was.

Honestly, he actually gave me the address he had used to sign up to the boards with and said it was yours.

Your huffy sabbatical from the boards lasted all of a week odd.

BACK IN THE DAY..........
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:43   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
few actually said ta jboy, job well done etc.
You don't praise the machine.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:44   #33
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Jboy reset my postcount almost every week <3

Well, i banned a few accounts, and then got supermod stuff, and then got lots of admin stuff like mass prune and the like.

mass prune was way more fun that having to check new nicks for matching ip's etc.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:45   #34
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
We even had a big debate about it.

and you left the net and everything.

I attempted to get your email addy off plasma, and he gave me his own, heh. **** that he was.

Honestly, he actually gave me the address he had used to sign up to the boards with and said it was yours.

Your huffy sabbatical from the boards lasted all of a week odd.

BACK IN THE DAY..........
Yeah I remember. But then I came back and got the account that you banned made admin of the boards. WHO DA MAN?

Mass prune is so much fun. When some faggot posts eight hundred threads taking up four hours of their life and you get rid of them with two clicks of a mouse button you can't help feeling that everything's alright with the world.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:45   #35
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
You don't praise the machine.

i gave every single warning, and helped devise the machine. ran the machine, and pointed the large machine at the ban used button.

EGO EXPLOSION.

I WAS THE MACHINE.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:45   #36
Nodrog

I stand just as strongly behind my statement that JBOY was a terrible mod as I did at the time.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:46   #37
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about

oh this isn't a PM?

sorrey guys i'm new here hi
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:46   #38
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Yeah I remember. But then I came back and got the account that you banned made admin of the boards. WHO DA MAN?

Who ACTUALLY gave you your old account back?

who actually ok'd the account being given back?

me
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:47   #39
Marilyn Manson
Gone

JBOY never made the same mistakes everyone else did, because he was too busy making new ones.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:48   #40
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
I stand just as strongly behind my statement that JBOY was a terrible mod as I did at the time.

you withdrew that statement on several occasions, i even had a thread saved at one point written entirely about how i was the best mod ever, BY YOU.

half way through you recalled the TPE forum, and declared TPE best mods ever.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:48   #41
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Who ACTUALLY gave you your old account back?

who actually ok'd the account being given back?

me
As far as I remember it was JJ. He asked me to be mod (after you'd told me earlier that I would be soon and I waited for a week or so) and then asked if I want my account back!
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:48   #42
Vanilla

no, nodrog loves ME damn you
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:49   #43
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
JBOY never made the same mistakes everyone else did, because he was too busy making new ones.

i got blamed for everything, even bans that were unfair, made in jest, and totally uncalled for.

being Mr bad guy sucked at times.

but hey pedro, someones gotta do it.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:50   #44
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Mom, i like vanilla, can i keep it?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:50   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla
no, nodrog loves ME damn you
Back off, harlot.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:50   #46
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
As far as I remember it was JJ. He asked me to be mod (after you'd told me earlier that I would be soon and I waited for a week or so) and then asked if I want my account back!

for the love of buddha.

i talked jj into making you a mod.

reactivated your account just before you got it back, and was in pm with jj as he offered you the position.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:50   #47
Vanilla

I must admit 'blame JBOY' became a catch phrase back in the day
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:51   #48
Vanilla

Quote:
Back off, harlot.
girlfriend you best go get yo own man
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:51   #49
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
being Mr bad guy sucked at times.
We never thought you were bad. We just thought you were a convienient person to blame for everything that went wrong.
Unread 17 Feb 2004, 02:51   #50
JBOY
Retired

i remember when karm killed the boards tinkering.

i got pm's on irc accusing me of deleting the foums.

i was almost upset.

:O(