User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:14   #51
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
Hey man, does your house have stairs?
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:19   #52
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
ITS, LIEK, EVERY SA CATCHPHRASE, EVER!!!!!11
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 20:31   #53
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
whats going on in here then.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 22:16   #54
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
57 posts. God almighty , WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET THIS THREAD DELETED?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 22:18   #55
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You have the power.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:01   #56
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
this is a great thread

come one everybody, jump on the man train!
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:11   #57
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Get up, get on up
Get up, get on up
Stay on the scene, like a sex machine

Wait a minute!
Shake your arm, then use your form
Stay on the scene like a sex machine
You got to have the feeling sure as you're born
Get it together right on, right on

Get up. get on up

I said the feeling you got to get
Give me the fever in a cold sweat
The way I like it is the way it is
I got mine and don't worry 'bout his

Get on up and then shake your money maker
Shake your money maker.....
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:19   #58
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
So, I said to this bloke with the wooden leg..............

Hop it.
Unread 16 Feb 2003, 23:23   #59
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Have you, ever tasted skin? Sink your teeth into it. Have you, evEEEEEERRRRRRR.....!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 00:44   #60
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Welcome to the internet.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 09:59   #61
Thiebold Axeslammer
National Village Idiot

Thiebold Axeslammer is an unknown quantity at this point
I am Spartacus
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:51   #62
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Kura, why do you have a FIREMAN shield on that pic of yours?

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 13:58   #63
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
It is now clear to me that I'm stalked by the mods.

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:33   #64
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
spelappee?
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 17:34   #65
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
“Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past”.
NOW TESTIFY
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:19   #66
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
And all the mods they say im pretty fly

FOR A SCOTS GUY!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 19:22   #67
Christian
Attitude

You are quite right Kura,
This thread must be closed.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:06   #68
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This is what your life has been reduced to; a single roomed apartment containing no more then a matress, the strings have been removed from the blinds and all the outlets painted over, the window is streaked with blood smeared accross your knuckles as you tried to punch it through but you underestimated its strength, or maybe you weren't trying hard enough. Startled by a knock at the door you arise for the first time in two days to answer, but you can only greet the visitor with one short statement; "Hello my first name is Distance, and I really don't care if i ever wake up again. Hello my name is Distance, and I really don't care if I ever wake up again."
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 20:59   #69
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
ZORK I: The Great Underground Empire
Copyright (c) 1981, 1982, 1983 Infocom, Inc. All rights reserved.
ZORK is a registered trademark of Infocom, Inc.
Revision 88 / Serial number 840726

West of House
You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front
door.
There is a small mailbox here.

>
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:06   #70
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
he;lp
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:09   #71
Flayer
Wankoverable

Flayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of lightFlayer is a glorious beacon of light
>he;lp
I don't know the word "he;lp".

>
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:09   #72
Christian
Attitude

While nightclubbing, someone slips you a mickey, and you end up in bed with Bubba. A black male bodybuilder age 30.

Game Over.

Last edited by Christian; 17 Feb 2003 at 21:15.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:14   #73
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Flayer
>he;lp
I don't know the word "he;lp".

>
hmmm there seems to be a porblem
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:16   #74
Christian
Attitude

>Exit
>Quit
>Bye
>Close
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:19   #75
Flayer
Wankoverable

>exit
You can't go that way.

>quit
Your score is 0 (total of 350 points), in 1 move.
This gives you the rank of Beginner.
Do you wish to leave the game? (Y is affirmative): >bye
Ok.

>close
(door)
It is already closed.

>
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:21   #76
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITEMS PUSHED - GRANDMOTHER

TARGET - STAIRS

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:27   #77
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
You cannot edit this user

Damb you for being a mod kura
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:33   #78
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

This thread is disgraceful arse-spam.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 21:36   #79
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
at least it's not randomly placed everywhere.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:20   #80
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I promise not to let this get too out of hand

When it reaches 100 or so , its closing.

SO GET YOUR MINDLESS SPAM IN QUICK LADIES AND GENTS!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:21   #81
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

What do you get when running after a bus?
Exhausted!
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:24   #82
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
I promise not to let this get too out of hand

When it reaches 100 or so , its closing.

SO GET YOUR MINDLESS SPAM IN QUICK LADIES AND GENTS!

Answer my question dammit!

Why does your fireman needs a shield that big?

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:24   #83
Mirai

Tell me kura, do you really want to unleash all this unbarred spamming on the forums?

Some of us may not be able to go back to such a docile life again. Perhaps this taste of history was a little too much.

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:25   #84
Embroglio

frumple
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:25   #85
Mirai

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot

so he won't sipt in your eye when you rub his helmet?

Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:37   #86
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by XeeThot

Its not a shield ..... i think.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:47   #87
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

me too
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:48   #88
Embroglio

Quote:
i agree with this man
I'm glad someone does, was starting to think I was alone in this cold world.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:50   #89
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

A wise man told me that this thread should remain open forever.
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:53   #90
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
I bet you £15 Kurashima is the thread starter!

Now gimme my fecken £15 you twats.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 17 Feb 2003, 22:57   #91
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Androme2
I bet you £15 Kurashima is the thread starter!

Now gimme my fecken £15 you twats.
I dont recall anyone taking you up on the bet.
Unread 18 Feb 2003, 00:48   #92
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
I bet you £20 you wont get your £15

Now gimme my fecken £20 you twats.

I bet you all im going to close this thread now because its reached a level of spamminess and Stupidity it was never meant to reach.

Just remember DM , you could have closed this after 1 bloody post!
Closed Thread