User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Nov 2002, 22:33   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Les Dennis

The man whose only 'contribution to popular entertainment' was a pretty crap impersonation of Mavis Riley that only worked cause that other bloke (who is dead now) was being Vera Duckworth.

How the hell did he get to marry Amanda Holden ?

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 22:45   #2
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
I NEED AMANDA HOLDEN KISS

(ROFLOLMAO!!1)
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 22:55   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

(ROFLOLMAO!!1)
poof
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Nov 2002, 22:56   #4
Dace

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla

(ROFLOLMAO!!1)