User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:13   #1
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Question Know any places you can send 'fake' emails from?

You know, so when the person gets the email it shows up as from '[email protected]' for instance
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:14   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

I'm afraid not.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:14   #3
Vanilla

Vanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura aboutVanilla has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation

oh well. thanks for your time.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:15   #4
Lord Boredom

Anywhere I think

I used to do it at schooll...
using a text-based e-mail programme... called... I've forgotten
T-term or something like that..
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:16   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Vanilla
oh well. thanks for your time.
It's a pleasure.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:16   #6
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Yes, configure your mailer's "from" fields, etc.

For perfection, spoof a machine on your victim's network, then use their network's SMTP server.

Highly illegal/immoral though.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:17   #7
Vanilla

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson

It's a pleasure.
Cool, I really enjoyed chatting with you.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:18   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Cool, I really enjoyed chatting with you.
Likewise, likewise.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:18   #9
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Yes, configure your mailer's "from" fields, etc.

For perfection, spoof a machine on your victim's network, then use their network's SMTP server.

Highly illegal/immoral though.

M.
hmmmm I'm sure there's an easier way of doing it.

I remember a year ago I went to one site and did it. It was a simple site, like 'enter addy of person sending to' and 'enter addy you'd like them to see' and then a 'message' field.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:19   #10
Vanilla

Exclamation

Quote:

Likewise, likewise.
nice weather we're having isnt it.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:20   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
nice weather we're having isnt it.
No, it isn't. It's dreadful, in fact.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:21   #12
Vanilla

Quote:

No, it isn't. It's dreadful, in fact.
oh I love it. It makes me feel better for not going outside. I have the simple excuse of 'i can't, look at it out there'
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:21   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

hmmmm I'm sure there's an easier way of doing it.

I remember a year ago I went to one site and did it. It was a simple site, like 'enter addy of person sending to' and 'enter addy you'd like them to see' and then a 'message' field.
script kiddie
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:21   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question

Quote:
oh I love it. It makes me feel better for not going outside. I have the simple excuse of 'i can't, look at it out there'
Why do you need an excuse in the first place?
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:22   #15
Vanilla

Quote:

Why do you need an excuse in the first place?
I have to answer to my conscience
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:24   #16
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
script kiddie
That was three years ago.

I got promoted to leet haxorite a few months ago.

i believe you refer to me as 'l0l sir lol' from here on.

Come on nod, surely you either

a.) remember it
or
b.) know somewhere that does it now
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:24   #17
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
If you come to the tech forum I will show you how to install an SMTP server and you can send mails with every name you can think of.

(or find a free SMTP server (enough of them around), install it and fiddle around with it)
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:26   #18
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
If you come to the tech forum I will show you how to install an SMTP server and you can send mails with every name you can think of.

(or find a free SMTP server (enough of them around), install it and fiddle around with it)
Sounds like too much work.

i remember sites where you just enter the info in and it'll send it all.

What happenned to the good old days of people doing things for you
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:28   #19
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

What happenned to the good old days of people doing things for you
What about those people who made that pretty SMTP server proggy for you and put it on the net for free?

well?

WELL?

BTW, I don't know no site where you can send spoof mails from....
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:36   #20
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Know any places you can send 'fake' emails from?

Quote:
You know, so when the person gets the email it shows up as from '[email protected]' for instance
just sign them up for gay p0rn or something.
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:43   #21
Vanilla

Re: Re: Know any places you can send 'fake' emails from?

Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming

just sign them up for gay p0rn or something.
Tell you what.

I'll work on the solution to my fake email problem and you work on thread reading and increasing your general smartness ok hmmm?
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 19:46   #22
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
there's loads of sites around

i found a really good one when i wanted to play a prank on someone but can't remember url
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:10   #23
Vanilla

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
there's loads of sites around

i found a really good one when i wanted to play a prank on someone but can't remember url

damn.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:14   #24
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
1. Read RFC822.
2. Telnet to an SMTP mail server.

Send your fakemail the old fashioned way
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:15   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
1. Read RFC822.
2. Telnet to an SMTP mail server.

Send your fakemail the old fashioned way
\o/ someone still knows the proper way to do it.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:16   #26
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
sorry, i tried looking for it but i've reformatted since then

it was something like cafe-ganja, ganja-cafe, or some variation i think tho i couldn't find it on google

there are other ones out there and but it's quite easy to spoof the headers yourself..
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:20   #27
Vanilla

An unhappy Vanilla is a dangerous Vanilla
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:23   #28
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
An unhappy Vanilla is a dangerous Vanilla
You could try www.slygreetings.com ?
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
ELeeming is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 20:37   #29
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3

\o/ someone still knows the proper way to do it.
Even more worrying, I know the RFC number off the top of my head lol.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:01   #30
sh@dow

sh@dow is an unknown quantity at this point
I have a program where you just enter the destination email and source email and type a message, but is it a good idea to give you lot the name of this program? probably not but I'd have to be on irc to send it anyway, and I'm not, and you cant get it from anywhere hardly now afaik

- Q
sh@dow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:05   #31
Ragnarak

pm the program name

ta
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:06   #32
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sh@dow
I have a program where you just enter the destination email and source email and type a message, but is it a good idea to give you lot the name of this program? probably not but I'd have to be on irc to send it anyway, and I'm not, and you cant get it from anywhere hardly now afaik
It would have to connect to a SMTP server to send the mail. You could just give the server address/logon if you have it (comedy packet sniffer option)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:47   #33
Dudels

I'm in a quick script writing mood today so I'll write one for you if you want.

My host is currently down though so you'd need somewhere to put it.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:47   #34
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
i got a php file that does that ..

hmm ...
care to post the code? or pm

i'm learning (trying to at least) php atm so that would be even better having it in php
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 21:48   #35
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
I'm in a quick script writing mood today so I'll write one for you if you want.

My host is currently down though so you'd need somewhere to put it.
lemme know if you manage it, i can find somewhere to host it prolly
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:09   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Fakemail script URL posted on GD. Worldwise reported fakemail figures double overnight!
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:16   #37
Dudels

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

lemme know if you manage it, i can find somewhere to host it prolly
Nearly finished, just need to sort the headers out.

Think my host is working now (after a couple hours downtime :-( ) so you want me to upload it or pm the source to you?
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:19   #38
Ragnarak

both?

i'd like to see the source to see how you did it
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:39   #39
Dudels

PMed, link is in there.
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:42   #40
Ragnarak

\0/
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:44   #41
Ragnarak

you messed up somewhere (i think)

'from real name' thing doesn't work (it's blank) and also i get all the headers at the start of the msg....
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 22:48   #42
Androme

I have some URL's with bots, fake email senders, bombers that spoof your IP to a resolvement linking under bla.com (if they check it) and spoofs any email address you wish with it

pm me for them
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:28   #43
Dudels

Can't find anything wrong with it I'm afraid.

Did it do the same from the demo page I linked you to?
Unread 20 Nov 2002, 23:31   #44
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
MOD IN FRAUD EMAIL SCANDAL SHOCKER

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2002, 00:02   #45
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by Dudels
Can't find anything wrong with it I'm afraid.

Did it do the same from the demo page I linked you to?
yer

tried 3 different email accounts, 2 using outlook express and one using web-outlook, all did the same thing :/