User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:43   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Talk some sense into your younger self [SA]

Yes, this is stolen from SA, but i think it's a great idea for a thread so im giving it to you guys.

Anyway, here is mine.

to 14 year old Henry

First of all, change that shitty shitty haircut, it's crap, and there is no good reason for you to have it. I would tell you to do more work at school, but you'll only ignore me like you ignore everyone else, also, heres a secret, you will get to university and probably get a 2:1 anyway, isn't that nice to know?
Talk to girls, for GODS sake talk to girls. It will get easier to do, but you might as well start now. They aren't scary, and you aren't as ugly as you think (remember the haircut though). Also, you can be fairly charming, make use of it; as long as you don't trip over your tongue. Trust me, the fear will fade.
Also, start doing drugs now, i waited till i was 18 and wasted a good few years of chemical induced fun. They won't kill you, anything else you hear is bullshit. Trust me, if they do kill you then I won't exist to tell you that they won't so they must be alright.
Oh, and don't drink the aftershock at sam's house on target setting day. Just don't.

With love
21 year old Henry

P.S start playing go now, you'll like it and your 21 year old self is annoyed that he didnt play from an earlier age. Go to kgs.kiseido.com.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:49   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Talk some sense into your younger self [SA]

Dear 14 year old Charley,

When that beautiful girl in your class tells you she loves you, she wants to hang out with you and wants to kiss you, she is not taking the piss out of you, eventhough her ex-boyfriend who happens to be in the same class as you both says so. When she begs you to meet her after class to have a little talk, and you agree to attend this little meeting, it is not, I repeat NOT, a good idea to just walk past her and ignore her completely. Oh and you big moron, calling yourself names when coming from school, telling yourself you're a shithead doesn't help much, the next day you'll do the same thing again. Now just cut the crap, tell her you like her and spend at least a lunchbreak with her, and hey, kiss her, you are waiting to do this for months already and act like you don't want her while when you're in your bedroom you wank off three times in a row thinking of her. Asshat, now call her to tell her you want to see her instead of calling her three times a week to hear her voice and hang up. stupid ass faggot.

29 year old Charley.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 12:57   #3
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear 14 year old Andrew,

You know, these girls aren't that scary. I know, I know, they have boobies and that's kinda intimidating. But they're just as scared of you as you are of them, so hurry up growing a pair of balls, and go talk to them. This way you can get laid far earlier and quicker than you might otherwise. Be confident, ignore the bullies and stop playing ****ing computer games. Go to parties and make real friends, and do not, I repeat DO NOT, think it'll ever work out between you and that American girl 3000 miles away. Finally, revise for your exams and you'll get to Oxbridge, rather than not bothering and ending up at a random red-brick.

Much love
19 year old Andrew.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:01   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dear me,

The lottery numbers for the £48 million Euro Draw on Friday 18th July 2005 are 35, 36, 42, 46 and 49 with bonus balls 2 and 8.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:20   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Dear me,

The lottery numbers for the £48 million Euro Draw on Friday 18th July 2005 are 35, 36, 42, 46 and 49 with bonus balls 2 and 8.
Is there something you know that we don't?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:21   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Is there something you know that we don't?
i hope so!

edit: oh
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:22   #7
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Oh i meant the 8th .

If there is a draw somewhere on the 18th and someone from here uses those numbers i want a cut of any winnings.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:30   #8
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Dear 14 year old Chris,

You should never smoke dope as it will **** your brain up and you will spend alot of money on it over the next few years. Dont get roped into playing a game called Planetarion, seriously the time it takes up is not worth it. The girl you are seeing at the moment will **** you over in the end and it will hurt you very much. Also you should revise harder for exams and goto more lessons. You do well without doing this but you are not fulfilling your potential. When you start working at NEXT only stay for a couple of years not the 3.5 I did.

Now spending alot of money on clothes is still a good idea. Never start smoking, but do make sure you start going to pubs when your 15. The house party Alex has for his 16th, do not drink that banana liquor, it causes you to pass out and lose your wallet. On new years eve 2004 dont spend £25 buying everyone who you were with chips, burgers, kebabs at the end of the night. VERY IMPORTANT - dont buy yourself any that night cos you fall asleep on your chips and its quite disgusting. Lastly your long term girlfriend you get together with when your 17 keep her for 1.5 years then get rid of her, it will save alot of mental problems.

Also do some exercise or you will spend 2 years as a fat git. Plus start watching family guy as soon as it comes out.

Loads love and kisses
20 year old Chris
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 13:41   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Younger Me,

I'll attempt to keep this brief since there is very little that seems to have gone wrong so far.

1. Go out more often. You stop going out to clubs between 18 and 22 and missed a lot of opportunities for mash-up and getting off with ugly slappers. Believe it or not, you'll see this as a missed opportunity eventually.

2. You might want to hand in something for your University coursework (the one that is worth 50% of one of your modules). It doesn't really matter in the end, but it was just a bit stupid.

3. If you happen to win £5000 playing roulette for god's sake withdraw it immediately.

4. Your suspicion that every teacher you encounter is an ignorant gobshite is indeed correct. Ignore them and go to the library. Read all of the key texts by Marx, Engels, Chomsky and Russell. You'll do this anyway, but you may as well start now.

5. Don't use the alt-tab keys on the keyboard anymore. They are responsible for a brain-wasting concentration sapping disease which means you can no longer concentrate for more than a few seconds on any one thing.

6. For god's sake, don't buy any crap when you are allowed to get credit. I know that 32" widescreen TV, sereo system and various PC upgrades seem like teh win at the time but ffs, I'm still paying for them.

That's all.

Much Love,
Older (25 Year Old) Me
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:17   #10
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

To a younger Edward

Carry on dude, you're the man.

oh, chew gum when you get on aircraft, and avoid rhubarb. I mean really avoid rhubarb. *shudder*

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:37   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Dear Madi

dont smoke, stick with school and keep your pants on

xx
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:41   #12
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I fundamentally disagree with the last part of your advice.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:49   #13
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Dear younger me,

None of it means anything. Anything at all. School work, uni work, work work. Its all there to simply fill time. You will be excellent at whatever you do, so concentrate on spending more time with your friends doing things you find fun. They aren't activites that will get in the way of life. Life will happen anyway.

Oh and move up to hallucenogenics as soon as possible. You were built to do them in large quantites.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 14:59   #14
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Dear Nusselt

Its all funkydory.

Nusselt

ps it isn't in any way shape or form wrong to touch up 14 yr old girls, intimately and repeatedly. I know you're embarassed but you'll never get the chance again.

pps in 2000 sign up to planetarion forums asap to get uber cool 2000 join updates. PA GD will also be more instructive, informative and important in you understanding of the world than practically every textbook, teacher and person you'll ever meet.

ppps get over the homophobia and racism, its just shit, being a far out hippy is

btw im of the opinion that everyone will regret something, so even if i did correct all my mistakes id just end up regretting something else
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:05   #15
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Dear Mark

Mum is wrong. Your hair is not 'sweet' in a good way. Even though old people say that your curls are 'adorable', everyone else thinks you look like a prat.
Other than that, as you are soldier, as you are.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:07   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear younger me,

Kill yourself immediately so that we can create a paradoxical time-loop and blow up the universe, possibly resulting in our reincarnation as an immortal god, ruling all galaxies with an iron fist.

Yours with love,
Nodrog.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:13   #17
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

But ruling with an iron fist would be authoritarian
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 15:28   #18
Thermodynamics
Powering your life...

Thermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to beholdThermodynamics is a splendid one to behold

Dear 14 year-old Aidan,

I don't know why, but I've gotten terribly sad reading this thread. I can't think of anything I *regret*, were I to change anything, I wouldn't be the person I am today. Were I to change anything, although I may have the best intentions at heart, things could be much much worse. You get throught life eventually, if you didn't bother with this whole being alive and living business- what else would you do with your free time?

From an older you,
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:03   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Deffeh 20 minutes ago

Please dont read the "talk some sense into your younger self" thread. Also, dont make obvious internet jokes.

Much resentment, Deffeh

[edit]

Dear 13 year old Robbie,

Drugs are a waste of time health and money, so is alcohol. Enjoy. The Next few years are going to be unbelievably terrible in every aspect. For one, you're going to endure the worst period of music ever, so get over it now, and save yourself a lot of pain, and everyone else a lot of bitching. Commit to something now, be it the piano, some random skill, who cares. Also, you probably dont intend to, but moving out at 17 was a superb accident, go to Stirling Uni, youd never be assed going to Glasgow. Lose your inhibitions as quickly as possible, dont worry what people think of you, and dont say "i dont care what people think about me" and do. France will win the 1998 world cup, and the euro 2000. World Cup 2002 Brazil, Euro 2004 Greece. On yerself big man, stick everything on that lot and youll never have to bitch about money again. Try and lighten up a bit, because believe me its only going to get worse. Whatever you do, please dont become me.

Much bitterness, 19 year old Robbie.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:09   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Dear younger me,

Kill yourself immediately
Yours with love,
Nodrog.
It's never too late.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 16:20   #21
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Hey kid! Come here I have something to tell you.

No, I'm not going to touch you!

Just sit down and listen for a minute this could be important.

SHUT THE **** UP, you little cretan!

Oh for god's sake, will you not listen to anybody about anything?

Alright, go on. I can see where this is heading.

Arrogant little shit.

Last edited by dda; 12 Jul 2005 at 16:22. Reason: crap spelling
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:23   #22
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hey michael, your going to make some incredibly bad decisions in the next few years, but I don't think you should change a single one. You know why? Cos by the age of 24 you will be in a job you actually like, married to a woman you love, with a child on the way. So keep going mate!

(actually, thinking about it, take wrighty's advice on a few more things and whore yourself about a bit more, it's fun, trust me )

your 24 year old self
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:40   #23
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Talk some sense into your younger self [SA]

Dear Andrew, aged 12,

You piece of shit. It's because of you that my life turned out so bad. You are pathetic beyond words. You need to start turning your life around now. Stop being a maggot-faggot and start punching little spastics who pick on you. Punch fat lesbians. Start listening to loud music, growing your hair, and **** what mum says. Start drinking and smoking and also doing drugs if the opportunity arises. Essentially, stop being a mongchop. (This is a cool word, which you should start using.) Don't settle for second best.

I suspect you could actually make something of your life if you tried. But you didn''t. And you turned out like me.

FAG.

Much hate,

Yourself, aged 22.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:49   #24
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

mongchop is not a cool word.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 17:52   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree
mongchop is not a cool word.
Okay then.

I'll call you a macrofag instead.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:00   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
you little cretan!
Cretan? I knew you were old, but wow, that's going into Dead Meat territory.

'Where were you when the Palace of Knossos was destroyed by fire?'

Great days, they were.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 18:03   #27
dda
USS Oklahoma

Carrying buckets of water.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:13   #28
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

Dear Sarah (age 16)

You're right. Vain women are pathetic. Ignore them. Don't worry about friendships falling apart. You will make better friends, friends who will be with you forever.

You are not a lesbian.

Play more video games, don't deny your lust for them.

Don't wait for 'the right man' to come along before you lose your virginity. The right man will come along when you least expect it.

Sarah (age 28)
xx

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:17   #29
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear Younger Me

Wear Sunscreen.

xxx
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:19   #30
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Dear 14 year old Devin

Hay man this is me three years in your future. Let me just break it down by years because well you are going to live in three different places.

First lets talk about Loubbck, don't bother with Clayton, Stu and Famika, They are just dorks. Seth is a great guy, so are his brothers. Get to know Loganheimer he is alos a great guy. Take it from me now Erica whore, don't even try. Also let Brey know about that. Other then that have fun.

Next you don't know were Portales is but well you will. Speech and Debate is fun, do Lincoln Douglas, Congress, and Internationl Extemp. Those will be what you like. Just jump into theatre, everyone there is great. Everyone knows you are smart so use your talent. Also watch out for Mister Bergman take Jones for Algebra 2 he is better, even though he might be a little gay. Just be Marleys friend, also heather that girl at church like you she ain't bad go ahead.

Albuquerque is your final stop, you are GOD here, no seriously. No matter what you do you come out stronger. You need to jump in theatre earlier, do anything Marrion and Ashley ask, they know what they are doing. Show the mock trial class how to speak, and rember to use the area, improv is you strong suite here.

If there is one thing to change you only figured it out a couple of onths ago. Girls, it hurts to chase them except that, then stop chasing. Just be confident and cool, you be amazed what happens, Playboy is a descriptor that has been used to describe this not chasing you. This is the only thing you should change. Just be cool, you have a lot of great things ahead just buckel up and hang on.

Devin,17
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:23   #31
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmao
Show the mock trial class how to speak

Quote:
If there is one thing to change you only figured it out a couple of onths ago. Girls, it hurts to chase them except that, then stop chasing. Just be confident and cool, you be amazed what happens, Playboy is a descriptor that has been used to describe this not chasing you. This is the only thing you should change. Just be cool, you have a lot of great things ahead just buckel up and hang on.
twat.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:44   #32
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Listen Rich,

It's very simple.

The next time God gets done making a planet and says;

"**** me Richie-boy, these last 6 days have been ****ing terrible, what with the bloody firmament not holding up and all that crap with the birds and beasts. If I'd have known how many of the little bastards I'd have to make, I'd have got some contractors in to do it for me. Still, I reckon we've earned ourselves a bit of a breather, what d'ya reckon to four days of rest?"

Do NOT, repeat DO NOT say

'You lazy ****er, four days off? You'd have got the whole shebang done in four days if you'd have got off your lazy arse and started work at nine like the rest of us. Four days? You should feel pleased with just one, bloody slacker."

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:45   #33
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Dear 14 year old Devin
First lets talk about Loubbck, don't bother with Clayton, Stu and Famika, They are just dorks.
**** you! famika rocks.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:51   #34
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
**** you! famika rocks.
who is this
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:52   #35
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
who is this
[19:43] <Deepflow> although, chances are, he will miss the hidden message in my reply
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:54   #36
mrmao
oh...sexy...

yeah i am sorry strategist not code breaker

unless of course this is famika in which case what are you doing on internet borad i though you were an athlete
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:54   #37
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend

I think Henry is getting confused with Formica

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:55   #38
mrmao
oh...sexy...

he must be becuase cant remeber a Henry in lubbock
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:56   #39
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Strategist?

STRATEGIST?

wtf

is that your job title?!

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:56   #40
mrmao
oh...sexy...

no my hobby, i am still in high school
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:57   #41
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

please explain.

Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:57   #42
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
yeah i am sorry strategist not code breaker

unless of course this is famika in which case what are you doing on internet borad i though you were an athlete
I thought you said you were smart?
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:59   #43
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Kiddo!
Stop acting so cool. Don't do dope, but I know you have and will, so just try to relax. Don't got the party at C's, you will get beaten up badly (A few weeks after you turned 15) . Paint more, or rather, start painting now and not later. Stick to chippy, he will always help you, but the brown one will rat you out at a cruicial moment, so stay clear of him. School does not matter at all, you'l get great grades when you need them, beacause you will figure out a way to get them without working for them. Have fun, party hard, and get some other friends. Too many of the ones you hang with now (exept Chippy, smurf and a few others) will abandon you, so start to hang with others as well. Don't worry thought, you'l meet lots of great people.
Other then that, be nice to people, don't go around starting trouble, and for god's sake, go for the girl. She likes you too, and wasting all that time will only be stupid.
Kind regards, a older version of yourself.

ps you will in a period be very radical and stupid. Don't become a veggie, you'l miss lots of great food and you will start eating meat again anyway. Keep the radicalism, but remeber to be more critical of yourself then everybody else. Oh, and you will never get to live in a perfect world, just try to make the best out of it. Fight for yourself, your friends and your ideals.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 19:59   #44
mrmao
oh...sexy...

well i don't know a henry so how can i make a guess as to who you are, at least you can make you intentions know instead of hiding behind an alias and not asking why i think Famika is a dork.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:00   #45
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
well i don't know a henry so how can i make a guess as to who you are, at least you can make you intentions know instead of hiding behind an alias and not asking why i think Famika is a dork.
who posrepped you? i demand to know.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:03   #46
mrmao
oh...sexy...

don't know although they said conffused but slightly enterating
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:04   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

mrmao!

**** OFF BACK TO RP AND STOP ****ING UP RESPECTABLE THREADS.

THAT IS ALL.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:07   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
don't know although they said conffused but slightly enterating
the hunt is on.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:48   #49
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

To a 11 year old me

Keep up the piano, you were finally getting good and will regret it later in life. You give up scouts soon anyway so it isn't worth quitting just to go there.

Don't stop swimming, you always enjoyed it and could do with the fitness later on.

Don't swap your Snes for your brothers Saturn, no matter how much you love Bugs and Fifa 96. Just wait a couple of years and he would probably sell it to you cheaply anyway if you still want it.

You have Chrones, it needs factor 8 to keep it under control no matter how much the doctors say they aren't linked.

Don't worry about going to a different school to all your mates, you will cope fine. Though make more of an effort to keep in touch with them.

Make a note of where all your Amiga games are and watch out for them when your parents move.

Your GCSE's aren't as important as you think, you will cope fine. With your A levels though, don't take Physics, stick with Georgraphy and/or English.

Alcohol is a lot better than you think it will be.

You will have trouble remembering names when in uni, don't worry about it. No one will care.
Unread 12 Jul 2005, 20:57   #50
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dear me,

I could give you a shitload of pointers on what you should and should not do, but we both know you're not going to actually listen anyway. Besides, most of the not-so-good choices you will make before your 21st will have some positive outcome attached to it, so I have no clue how stuff will change if you do it differently. If I wake up a junkie in the gutter tomorrow, I'm blaming you. Myself. In the past. The past future. In which I warned you. Oh god. Let me just give you a few brief pointers, that for the love of god you're going to want to take notice of:

- Always keep in touch with your friends
- Yes, you should shave your face
- Taking advice from people is sometimes a good thing, you stubborn little twirp
- Wodka is bad. But it'll make for memorable anecdotes, so go for it

Later, dude.