User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 10:47   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
So while we were out last night, we played the "I have never" game...

...as people tend to after a few pints.
For those of you who haven't been around enough drunk students in the last few years, the "I have never" game is a simple one. You go round the table taking turns to say "I have never <insert something controversial here>". If anyone else HAS done afforementioned controversial statement, they must drink. Obviously.
The object of the game is to catch your mates out by saying something suitably embarrasing, in order to shame them and get them drunk at the same time. Such is the way of student life.

ANYHOW:
A particularly worrying one was when one of the guys went for "I have never tossed off at work".
Thankfully it was unsucessful (in that no-one drank).
However, I thought I'd bring it to your attention because no doubt some of you dirty lot have.

So come on then. Who's taken a 5 minute break and headed off to the toilets, hmm?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 10:47   #2
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: So while we were out last night, we played the "I have never" game...

wor - k ?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 12:35   #3
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i have whacked ff in the tiolet before after a phone conversation with my gf

I was ready explode so something had to happen
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 12:48   #4
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

no but if i was sensible i should have a couple of times. Went out with loaded gun, walking around with a semi all day etc. Kept having to go to the toilet and splashing my face and wrists with cold water.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:25   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i havent, however, i know people who have, i find the concept strange at best
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:39   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The last place I would find erotically charged is the men's toilets in work. So, erm, no. Now...the ladies is another matter altogether...
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 13:58   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I have. At every place I've worked at. It's a tradition in my life.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:22   #8
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I have when I had an office type job.

Not in shop work though.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:57   #9
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I always open that game with "I have never played Spunky Biscuit".

Twice someone i know has had to drink on that one.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 14:58   #10
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, that is just scary, you know somebody who has actually played... oh dear :/
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:01   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Spunky Biscuit....dare I ask what the hell that is?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:02   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
If you dont know, the trauma of finding out (even worse : finding out first hand) would be enough to cause you to keel over and die where you stand.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:02   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Ok, that is just scary, you know somebody who has actually played... oh dear :/
Two Words Rids : Rugby Players
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:10   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Also known as soggy biscuits, a bunch of men wank on a biscuit and the last one to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit.

I believe that is correct.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:11   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

scottish games eh?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:13   #16
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
scottish games eh?
Ladies and Gentlemen, that was Hans making a sweeping, uninformed generalisation on a subject he knows nothing about.

Thank you, thank you, hes here all week ... unfortunately.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:16   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

no really, i have no clue what sick mind would actually participate in that

you must be twisted in a way to get excited enough to wank while you have a bunch of others arround you wanking too
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:17   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Also known as soggy biscuits, a bunch of men wank on a biscuit and the last one to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit.

I believe that is correct.

Oh sweet jesus.

Who the **** would come up with a game like that?!! !?! (Rugby players sounds about right)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:17   #19
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
no really, i have no clue what sick mind would actually participate in that

you must be twisted in a way to get excited enough to wank while you have a bunch of others arround you wanking too
Personally, im very glad never to have participated, but this is a sick world we live in Hans, and there are people with very different viewpoints on life to you and me.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:24   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never understand games where the point is to avoid drinking.

As a friend of mine said a couple of weeks ago at a party we were at when everyone started playing some stupid drinking game "I didn't bring three bottles of vodka to avoid drinking them".

PS Never played spunky biscuit.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:24   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Oh sweet jesus.

Who the **** would come up with a game like that?!! !?! (Rugby players sounds about right)
Apparently it was a military game, but this may just be urban myth.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:27   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
Apparently it was a military game, but this may just be urban myth.
That sounds about right. Military guys or Rugby Players would have been my guess.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:27   #23
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

I thought it was a game played on new students on boarding schools?

p.s Some people may understand my sig a little better now.....

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:29   #24
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
I thought it was a game played on new students on boarding schools?

p.s Some people may understand my sig a little better now.....
I think that they do now
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:33   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Two Words Rids : Rugby Players
Now, I was going to hop to the defence of Rugby players here, and say that the ones that I know would never consider playing such a game. Then I remembered a story about the young fly half, the showers, and seeing how many different colours of showergel and shampoo they could cram into his arse crack.

Rugby players eh?
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:39   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Now, I was going to hop to the defence of Rugby players here, and say that the ones that I know would never consider playing such a game. Then I remembered a story about the young fly half, the showers, and seeing how many different colours of showergel and shampoo they could cram into his arse crack.

Rugby players eh?
Or the ones who, on their last day at work, streaked through the office wearing nothing more than a couple of dusters as a tarzan style loincloth.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 15:55   #27
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i walked around wolverhamptn starkass with 20 otehr rugby plaers and got don for indecent exposure.

They might be uncouth and do some strange things, but I tell you what all the rugby teams I ever played for would not consider porking another man.

But saying that I might be playing rugby again this seasn
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:05   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Or the ones who, on their last day at work, streaked through the office wearing nothing more than a couple of dusters as a tarzan style loincloth.

Or the ones who decided to dress up as women on the tour bus and ended up giving hand jobs while drunk in the back of the bus.

(Heard this from one of the players and, unfortunately, I believe him)
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:12   #29
Sunday8pm
Banned

I heard about soggy biscuit when I was a young un, I generally assume it's only engaged in when they've spotted someone too drunk in the party who's being too wide and cocky but won't have the 'sensitivity' anymore to sort himself out but is never one to refuse a challenge, a case of swallow your pride to humiliate another....

As for hans retarded generalisation, I think it just reinstates that he's a spoiled surburbanite brat who is alienated from society, given he get this lads, believe who could write a whole book on the philosphy of life by the age of 18..... and he was taking this seriously... Given Holland is generally home to some of the worst fetishes in europe on any medium you desire I think it's doubly retarded that Hans should deride other nations names for stupid drunk games.

But then again we all know the minute Hans suddenly involves himself in a topic, he knows best, what he argues is right and that everything else is wrong, remember football WOULD work and should work without the offside rule is one of his many claims.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:15   #30
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
Given Holland is generally home to some of the worst fetishes in europe on any medium you desire
*Books a one way to Amsterdam*

Why didnt people tell me this before
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:16   #31
Sunday8pm
Banned

The other place is Sweden of course.... lots of shit is still legal there that you'd think would be pretty much illegal everywhere, even in alabama.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:19   #32
Rids
The Bad Guy

Dont bother with Amsterdam, its shit. True story.
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:24   #33
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
As for hans retarded generalisation ...
Given Holland is generally home to some of the worst fetishes in europe on any medium you desire I think it's doubly retarded that Hans should deride other nations names for stupid drunk games.

Erm...your deriding his use of generalisations when you then go on to make a fundamentaly basic one yourself?

Pot....

Kettle....
Unread 17 Aug 2004, 16:28   #34
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Erm...your deriding his use of generalisations when you then go on to make a fundamentaly basic one yourself?

Pot....

Kettle....
He called Rugby a Scottish game when it's factually not so. (he based his post on the wild assumption that cause a scotsman was saying it, it must be scottish I however didn't in retort)

Where as the capital of Holland already has an international reputation of being a city of sex.

Less of the pot kettle black and more of a This is how you do it Hans..... do your homework.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 04:46   #35
Superpig #1
^ ^ Clearly Stolen ^ ^

Superpig #1 is infamous around these parts

Who in their sick mind would play soggy biscuit....?
This is a man in a wheelchair - &

and that was my sig.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 09:14   #36
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

my uncle
/me shudders
and guess what he was in the military, i seriously wish id never heard him describe the game at a party when i was 15......
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 11:42   #37
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I wouldn't call it a "game". More a ****ed up traumatic event waiting to happen. Damn weird ass male bonding things. Either bone some guy or don't, lets spare everyone else your rampant lacivious sexual 'games'. (Directed at the rugby players, military men and general team sportsmen of the world)

Actually my best m8 was warned by her mother never to date a Rugby player when she was 13. When she asked her mother why, her mother responded with "They give each other blowjobs in the shower and all".

Hehe.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 12:20   #38
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

[quote=Sunday8pm]Where as the capital of Holland already has an international reputation of being a city of sex./QUOTE]

Of course, Edinburgh is the gay capital of the UK
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 12:21   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I never understand games where the point is to avoid drinking.

As a friend of mine said a couple of weeks ago at a party we were at when everyone started playing some stupid drinking game "I didn't bring three bottles of vodka to avoid drinking them".
People drink normally. But you can really screw people over. For instance, they'd be drinking normally, then every time they stood up they'd have to down half a pint or something.

It's bad because you aren't drinking at a rate which you control, it's faster than usual - it's not to avoid drinking.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:03   #40
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i was as serious about that as the other 54 books i started with, i can write fairly good and entertaining for about 3 hours, but then i lose intrest.

anyway, rugby players eh?
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:09   #41
Sunday8pm
Banned

Hans's Memoirs.

The ugly scar of terrorism on the world of literature, Never Forget....
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:17   #42
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

hehe

that actually is funny

what also could be funny if you stepped outside the building you reside in at the moment, do some thourough investigation about acquiring a gun, buy the gun and, blow your brains out.
Just hypothetically speaking ofcourse. For comedy value. And you have to get someone to tape it so we can all point and laugh.

Although suicide is not a laughing matter, unless it's a clown.

What I just wonder Sunday, what kind of low self-esteem do you have that you always find the need to kick other people down. Especially people who seem to be happy with themselves. Are there any trauma's you'd wish to share with us, something so terribly that happened in your childhood (other then your birth) that you've never shared with anyone, but you want to get it out now. Desperately.

I mean this, in the a concerned kind of way. Call it charity. But what motivates you to do what you do. You don't have to answer me, or this board this, but can you answer it for yourself?

What drives you?

And I am intrested in what makes you flirt with all woman on netgamers, make them think you care about them and actually move to canada to start and live with one of them that fell for you. Didn't you have anything worth living for in England?

I guess we never know, but what I do know is that i always see some 'self hate' in your posts. Which is, to be quite honest, not good.

Now don't go ranting over me, my abusive dad, the time i tried to rape my sister, or got stuck with my willy between the door, got touched by a man, got paid to give head, ate the soggy biscuit etc, since you will only be fullfilling the prophecy of innerdoom.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:30   #43
Sunday8pm
Banned

I kick IDIOTS/asses down.

You will find there are many more posters here that have never been attacked compared to posters who have and generally I'd say there's a method of attack I can take with each and everyone of them, I don't just randomly select some target of the week.

The sooner you realise this (though I did infer you were mentally incompetent at the start of this post, alas...) the better.

p.s. I lived in Scotland not England.
I flirt because I can and it's perfectly natural.
I have only told two women I love you seriously in my life nevermind extended the commitment to actually live with them in a foreign continent.
I have shared my childhood and in fact almost everything of myself(mentally not physically) with many many people who I'd like to call trusted accquaintances or dear friends irl and on the internet.
What motivates me is that while I can cuss out an idiot on the street no-one but strangers will notice, it won't be remembered and it won't change a thing, this forum though this kind of thing get's noticed this isn't some random encounter that will go away the next day and you either change or keep taking the emotional beating that this seems to be to you given how you are reacting day after day till you become less of an idiot(all within margins of course, there's a fine line between genuinely having a bone to pick and picking a bone cause you want too).

p.p.s. Let me borrow a saying from a Steven Seagal movie, "When you assume things you make an ass out of u and me" you are making an ass out of these forums and yourself whenever you make posts like the one above or the scottishman one, you don't see it but you are pretty much borderline so stupid you are almost hick racist. I prefer these days to take preventative measures rather than do the ole jugular thing I got accused of.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:33   #44
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

i knew you'd respond. point proven, thanks
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:37   #45
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
i knew you'd respond. point proven, thanks
As I knew you'd respond... generally the done thing when you address a highly contraversially barely remotely factual (wow I was on netgamers and I talked to women and I come from the UK let's work with that...) post towards someone by their identity.

You are clearly the ****ing reincarnation of Sherlock Holmes... What other blindingly obvious things do you want to state next(that serve to prove nothing that your strongest point is as weak as a kitten and totally irrelevant to what you were trying to manipulate)?
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:41   #46
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

you are kinda missing the point here, this might be due to my incompetence of bringing it, or your inability to read and comprehend.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:43   #47
Sunday8pm
Banned

Just because you believe that you can win an argument by automatically counter stating that any response to this argument other than ok or no will prove your point is in no way constructive and is in total abuse of the forum manner of posting.

You take your medicine if you think you can give it, no other way about it.

If it happens that your medicine tastes inoffensive to me while my medicine evokes homicidal rage then I guess that's just tough cookies and perhaps you should learn to back down, or not pick these fights unless you come better prepared.

People will make sarcy/cutting comments on these forums to other people, deal with it don't get into some teen angst emo whine about it where you hate the world and wish death on people, it's rather abhorrent and belongs on livejournal imo.

Jonny's cut me down many a time and I don't overreact like a ****ing big girl like yourself.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:45   #48
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

it isn't even an argument
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 13:46   #49
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
it isn't even an argument
When you prose things directly towards someone else with a question mark, it becomes a debate/argument given the contexture of your question.
Unread 18 Aug 2004, 14:17   #50
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hah