User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:24   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
could a weekend go more wrong...

well, i have moved house, which means i am no longer living with my ex, which had been the high point of kmy whole weekend
but other that than, could a weekend go more wrong???
let me explain...
friday night, moved house today, but been at work, so others have done most of the work for me, i turn up in time to help move some furniture up the stairs etc, but thats ok, then off to the pub, just in time to realise that i have lost my cash card while moving, and thereforew only have a tenner to go out on. Talking to an old friend of mine in a pub, a lass i have history with, when one of her friends slaps me and tells me that none of them like me anyway, cue hasty exit to pizza shop, where, to cap it all off, i get mugged for my pizza fs
saturday, a nice day, pottering around, unpacking and re painting my new room, then, off to the pub again, to meet up with a lass, only to find that my ex is there causing her usual havoc it all went horribly wrong and now the lass that i was going to go out with, just wants to be 'friends', bummer
Sunday: I think, 'hey, third time lucky' no one can have three nights in a row that bad. This is holding true, right up until i walk into the pub and find my ex there and, basically, the **** hit the fan, massive argument in the middle of the town centre

So, ladies and gentlemen, tell me about your weekends, as although they cant be as bad as mine, at least something might have happened to you that might cheers me up fs
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:34   #2
Matrim
fascinated by bridges!

Matrim is an unknown quantity at this point
Changing pubs wouldn't be a bad idea.

Seems like you live in a very close environment since you keep crashing into your ex all the time.

Matrim
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:36   #3
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Maybe you should find yourself a different pub....sounds like your ex is fond of that one, and if it keeps causing that much trouble when you bump into her it might be wise to try to avoid it.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:41   #4
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
your weekend sounds as good as my sunday.

starts off like a normal sunday and 11-6 at work. i get there as usual 10 mins early to get ready and find my work shoes. then the guy im sposed to be on with ses i gotta goto hospital so im on my own in the back kitchen till 12 when pete gets here then i might aswell be on my own cos hes so slow and useless hes much better on the grill. then hes home at 3 so once again im on my own. that hurts we got shafted.

so abotu 5 im standin on the grill talking to people and guess who i see walk into work vikki and her sister. my mood lifts for the last hour altho she seems to be blanking me.

i finish work and she wont even talk to me. so i go round to the bar to talk to some of the bar dudes and bar babes. all is well.

then at abotu 10:45 i get a phone call from my sister tellin me to turn on my phone as vikki has accedently sent her a message that was sposed to got me. it roughtly went like this
Quote:
sory i have been abit off u latley alot has changed. can we jus be friends
why does history have to repeat itself i see the begining of the year repeating itself
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:47   #5
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
do u live in albert square, or corination street?
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 09:51   #6
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by warrmr
your weekend sounds as good as my sunday.

starts off like a normal sunday and 11-6 at work. i get there as usual 10 mins early to get ready and find my work shoes. then the guy im sposed to be on with ses i gotta goto hospital so im on my own in the back kitchen till 12 when pete gets here then i might aswell be on my own cos hes so slow and useless hes much better on the grill. then hes home at 3 so once again im on my own. that hurts we got shafted.

so abotu 5 im standin on the grill talking to people and guess who i see walk into work vikki and her sister. my mood lifts for the last hour altho she seems to be blanking me.

i finish work and she wont even talk to me. so i go round to the bar to talk to some of the bar dudes and bar babes. all is well.

then at abotu 10:45 i get a phone call from my sister tellin me to turn on my phone as vikki has accedently sent her a message that was sposed to got me. it roughtly went like this

why does history have to repeat itself i see the begining of the year repeating itself
Good God man. I hope you were drunk when you typed this.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:17   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Other peoples lifes suck too.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:22   #8
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
My weekend was cool.
Saturday night whilst down the pub with my mates, i got a call from the a lass, who i'm hoping will be the next miss woof.
She'd had a bad day so i done my "being there for her" bit and the outcome of the conversation was that we've agreed to meet.
The trouble is, i was pissed, and don't actually remember when we agreed to meet!

So next time we talk, i'm gonna have to try and get her to remind me when it is, whithout her knowing that i've forgotten.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:32   #9
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
we do live in a very close environment, we share the same groups of friends etc, and there are only certain pubs in the area that its safe for us to go into without trouble starting atm, so its really narrowing down my options
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:41   #10
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
friday night girl who i am half going out with left for two weeks, my friends girlfriend and a good mate of mine got her phone nicked, one of my best mates got beaten up.

saturday, did nothing till 10:15 pm and went to a rock club, got really bored, drank soem dodgy drink that the bar staff mixed for me, punched a guy who pushed past me, got thrown out and beaten up by the bouncers (took one down though and i'm a pussy...) had to sit in a car with the guy i punched originally all the way home

yesterday. drank too much, ran out of money, got stopped by police and made to pick up 5 wheelie bins that these idiots in front of us had kicked over, details taken etc. got headbutted by some rudeboy, went home passed out.
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 10:56   #11
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I accidently turned up for work an hour and a half early

thats about it for me
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:11   #12
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Thats nothing. I got told on Friday that I had AIDS. Since I have been seeing my g/f for years and didnt get it from her (I played away from home) I had to tell her.

I told her on Saturday and she dumped me! Not before telling me though that she had been shagging my dad. Now my dad probably has AIDS too and he's probably given it to my mum.

Then this morning I get a call from my dad. He was upset and said he had something to tell me. Apparently he's been shagging my pet sheep Dolly. Now it looks like Dolly has fking AIDS too.

My life couldnt get any fking worse
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:12   #13
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
yes

you could have been in a car crash and become a quadriplegic
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:14   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Bloomers III
yes

you could have been in a car crash and become a quadriplegic

FK you b*tch! You know I am a quadriplegic due to a car accident and it aint funny
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 11:58   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
Thats nothing. I got told on Friday that I had AIDS. Since I have been seeing my g/f for years and didnt get it from her (I played away from home) I had to tell her.

I told her on Saturday and she dumped me! Not before telling me though that she had been shagging my dad. Now my dad probably has AIDS too and he's probably given it to my mum.

Then this morning I get a call from my dad. He was upset and said he had something to tell me. Apparently he's been shagging my pet sheep Dolly. Now it looks like Dolly has fking AIDS too.

My life couldnt get any fking worse
At least you are not Peter Mandleson

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 12:05   #16
Yossarian

Well at least you didn't get crushed by a flying skyscraper, god those are annoying
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:08   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
friday night my boyfriend left to go on a diving holiday if florida for a fortnight

dont think he is very interested in me anymore

*sigh*
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:08   #18
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
friday saw t3, played pool at rileys, met my mate after work, went round his house got stonned went home.

saturday worked til 2.15 then went home, went out to rock bar later, got text from girl saying she wanted to meet me, met her briefly then had to go

sunday hungover watched cricket recieved many a text from said girl

mugged for a pizza hahaha. you need to start doing weights. if i was you id start with the childrens books , then move onto adult, then when your well 'ard move onto the big print bible
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:12   #19
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Re: could a weekend go more wrong...

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
at least i will save a ton of money from not going clubbing with them 3/4 times a week it's not all bad.
Great! So instead of choosing to spend the money on the best option, you have to spend it on the next best option.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:21   #20
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: could a weekend go more wrong...

Quote:
Originally posted by queball
Great! So instead of choosing to spend the money on the best option, you have to spend it on the next best option.
i'm trying to look on the bright side
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:27   #21
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point
its all about opportunity cost
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:31   #22
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Quote:
Originally posted by madi
friday night my boyfriend left to go on a diving holiday if florida for a fortnight

*sigh*
Is that a muff diving holiday Madi? Then I think you are right.

Maybe you should run this type of holiday yourself? I'd go.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:44   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe

mugged for a pizza hahaha. you need to start doing weights. if i was you id start with the childrens books , then move onto adult, then when your well 'ard move onto the big print bible
its alright tobe mate, i smacked the guy in the face with my can of 7up then went and got the pizza shop staff who i know to threaten the guy for me, not only that, but they replaced my pizza as well, so it wasnt a total write off, its just it was indicative of the wwhole weekend
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 15:46   #24
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by madi

*sigh*
yeh! what is it with partners that make them so uninterested in their bf/gf when they're going away?

My girlfriend has just left for Australia for 3 weeks and she didn't even see me to say goodbye

In other news: My dad got pissed off because I was eating BBQ chicken with my fingers (why he got so angry, I have no idea). He threw the rest of the food at the wall and I had to get food at mcdonalds :/
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:01   #25
Obliterate

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Toccata & Fugue
How else can you eat BBQ chicken?

www.childline.org.uk/ just so you know.
he wanted me to eat it with a knife and fork :/

Thanks for the link - but im not being beaten up yet
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:10   #26
Obliterate

heh - it was on the bone yeah, which is why I didn't eat it with a knife and fork.

He hasn't tried to make me eat sandwiches like that yet. In future I think i'll just do my own BBQ and eat it how I like.
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:21   #27
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
i was in a wedding saturday.

i didn't find out until the rehearsal friday night that i was going to be the 'best man'
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:22   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Tobe
its all about opportunity cost
Right on brother.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Aug 2003, 16:38   #29
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: could a weekend go more wrong...

Quote:
Originally posted by Add
mine started with me getting stupidly drunk and being pulled by a girl i've been interested in for quite a while. yay i think, but then we were both so completely wasted (and i do mean serioulsy wasted, i blew £20 on shots on student night (50p a shot)). spoke to her dady after and she was like "sorry i was drunk" and i was like "yeah me too" and that's about all we said to eachother. then i was supposed to be going to a club saturday and she would b there, i didn't expect anything to happen at all - must make that clear, but it would have been nice to see her all the same. anyway, to cut a long story short, my mates bailed on me, we didn't go, i told her i'd b there and wasnt. i havn't spoken to her since. to cap off this night, a mate of mine said "come round with some beers n we'll drink" so fair enough off i go, another mate of mine shows up an hour or so later with no beer and ends up drinking most of mine
to cap off a wonderful weekend, sunday i'm invited to a party at a friends house (i was invited b4 but the party was last night), so i go, one of my other mates is on the pc (god knows why) so i go over to him and see a file called "add.txt", ok i think, when my mate leaves the room i search for my name on his pc and read months worth of msn logs of all of my closest friends taking the piss, conspiring, malliciously talking about me to basically everyone i'm in contact with on a regular basis, and that's only the ones i read, and only the conversations on msn. i can't understand why not sure i ever will. at this point i don't know if i will ever speak to any of them again (after making my excuses and basically just wal;king out of the party at about 12:30). now i have to go to work tonight and that pretty much sucks too.

at least i will save a ton of money from not going clubbing with them 3/4 times a week it's not all bad.
**** mate. thats a bit of a heap of crap...
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
Follow the guy in front
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
seventh is offline   Reply With Quote