User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:11   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
the guy who chopped up his friend

was found guilty

I laughed becuase he claimed he did it in self defence. Since when has smashing a guy with a hammer 15 times, chopping him up, scattering his body parts around Basingstoke and cooking an arm been self defence?

That guy is hilarious because he didn't plead guilty and claimed that. If I was in the jury I would have laughed at and shouted "You're going DOWN!!!"
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:12   #2
Plastic-Wrap
Guilty of being White

Plastic-Wrap is an unknown quantity at this point
BAHAHAHAHAHA
<ckx> and they get all bitchy
<ckx> "I"M ONLY 13, I'M ONLY 13!!!"
Plastic-Wrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:14   #3
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
I dunno; didn't a woman get away with somet similar when she tied her lover up then behead him in self defence?
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:43   #4
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I fail to see how this is funny

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:44   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
He should have claimed the guy committed suicide.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:53   #6
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
He should have claimed the guy committed suicide.
i can think of better ways to go than smahing a hammer over my head 15 times.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 21:57   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I blame movies/tv really.

Think about it. An argument develops between him and his friend. Blows are exchanged, he is hurt quite a bit, and so he picks up a hammer and hits his friend. His friend is now going to be REALLY pissed with him, he can't take that back. So he hit's him again to knock him out.

But we've all seen the movie. You knock the guy out and then they get up two minutes later and kill you. And I always end up shouting at the screen "For god's sake hit him again!". So he hits him a few times to make sure he's out. And now he's dead.

At this point, he's got two options. The first is giving himself up to the police. But you've seen the movies. You've seen Oz (the HBO series that is). You'll still get prison even if you show remorse and "didn't mean it". Do you want to be raped in prison? I bloody don't for one, so you whip out the chainsaw and start trying to hide the evidence. The rest is history.

Perfectly logical course of events, if you ask me.

Last edited by Dante Hicks; 2 Jul 2003 at 22:33.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:05   #8
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
I fail to see how this is funny
dont be gay
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:05   #9
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
that one terrorist dude in iraq killed himself last fall. shot himself in the head a half dozen times.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:06   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

Think about it. An argument develops between him and his friend. Blows are exchanged, he is hurt quite a bit, and so he picks up a hammer and hits his friend. His friend is now going to be REALLY pissed with him, he can't take that back. So he hit's him again to knock him out.

But we've all seen the movie. You know the guy out and then they get up two minutes later and kill you. And I always end up shouting at the screen "For god's sake hit him again!". So he hits him a few times to make sure he's out. And now he's dead.

At this point, he's got two options. The first is giving himself up to the police. But you've seen the movies. You've seen Oz (the HBO series that is). You'll still get prison even if you show remorse and "didn't mean it". Do you want to be raped in prison? I bloody don't for one, so you whip out the chainsaw and start trying to hide the evidence. The rest is history.

Perfectly logical course of events, if you ask me.
You really seem to have thought about this too much.

Are yu sure it wasnt you?
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:14   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
You really seem to have thought about this too much.
I'm really worried this sort of thing could happen to me. What if I accidentally bash someones head in?

This is why I often think of how to dispose of bodies. Fortunately my uncle was an undertaker for forty years, and most people I know are pretty amoral, so I think I'd be OK. But you know, it's still a worry.
Unread 2 Jul 2003, 22:44   #12
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
I mean his excuse for the fact its self defense is enoughj to convince me its worth the insane card
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:17   #13
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua

on a slightly random tangent, did anyone see that short cartoon thing on BBC2 the other week (a fortnight yesterday) with the three plasticine ppl and the hammer? now that was funny as ****
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 10:28   #14
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
I think in this day and age, if you do find yourself responsible for murdering someone the only thing to do is chop them up and scatter them about (im not sure about cannibalism though). Its the only way you will make a name for yourself.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 11:25   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
actually with the whole self defence thing (and dante's weird asmission that he thinks about clubbing his friends 'accidentally' must be fun living with you, you long haired commie freak ) what is the point at which self defence becomes assualt?? i.e. if someone attacked me and i punched and floored them would i then be allowed to kick them if i thought they would get up and retaliate??? if i took a hammer to dantes head and stunned him would i be allowed to finish him off if i thought that he could harm me when he recovered (ie lets say he is a faster runner than i am and can recover from being stunned quickly)
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 13:08   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think Hicks needs to get laid

Vaio

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 14:37   #17
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
(and dante's weird asmission that he thinks about clubbing his friends 'accidentally' must be fun living with you, you long haired commie freak )
:eek:

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 14:53   #18
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
I was reading this in the newspaper on the peasant carrier.
He claimed his friend was threatening him with a bayonet, he picked up the hammer and hit him (claw end) in the head, not content with making a rather large hole he said he repeated to hit his friend in the head in "self defence" then cut him up, also as part of his self defence plea fearing that the dead body might spank him or something...I dont know.
I would love to see the transcript of his self defence "well the body was still twitching and stuff after I sawed off his head."

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 19:14   #19
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point
I like how he baked the arm :/ Those damn cut off limbs always need to be baked in self-defense!

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:20   #20
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
and dante's weird asmission that he thinks about clubbing his friends 'accidentally' must be fun living with you, you long haired commie freak
A scarily good description.

All the people I live with read these forums from time to time. So I've given them fair warning.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:35   #21
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

But we've all seen the movie. You knock the guy out and then they get up two minutes later and kill you. And I always end up shouting at the screen "For god's sake hit him again!". So he hits him a few times to make sure he's out. And now he's dead.
He should have burned the corpse just to make sure that a necromancer couldnt resurrecct it and command it but the necromancer would be too weak to control it and the zombie would break free kill him and would then set about trying to hunt down and kill the 'friend' who murdered him in the first place so he would chase him around the globe until they ended up in Africa where the friend finds a priest who knows about how to kill zombies and he gives him some holy water so the friend goes out to the middle of the desert and camps in a tent to wait for the zombie to come and the zombie comes and they have an epic fight and the zombie is winning but then the friend retaliates and takes the upper hand and he is about to throw the holy water onto the zombie to banish him but then he looks into his eyes and sees the memory of his long lost friend and realises what a terrible crime he had committed in killing him originally and he takes out a knife to kill himself in remorse but the zombie recovers his humanity for a split second and says "i forgive you" so the friend doesnt kill himself but he hugs the zombie and they reconcile and then the zombie says "let me rest in peace" so the friend puts holy water on him and the zombie dies happy and the friend goes back to where he came from feeling fufilled and ready to make a go of his life and he meets the guy he killed's sister and they start to get on really well and he ends up marrying her and starting a business as a carpenter and they live happily ever after.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:36   #22
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
starting a business as a carpenter

Was it Jesus?
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:37   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Was it Jesus?
You bastard, I was going to say that.

Anyway Nodrog, that' stupid. Zombies don't exist.
Unread 3 Jul 2003, 21:45   #24
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Zombies don't exist.

Never been to a Marxist convention eh?