User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:06   #1
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
PlayStation 2 Games

Ok, I need some suggestions for games for a PS2, they have to meet the following criteria:
  • They must be a good (fun to play) game
  • They must be not be rated 15+
  • They must be playable by more than one player simultaneously

Any ideas would be most welcome. Ta.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:09   #2
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
comedy buy a snes with Streetfighter 2 turbo option

hey first time i did a comedy option
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:17   #3
CoD
(.) (.)

CoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura aboutCoD has a spectacular aura about
like football? get pro evolution soccer 2
CoD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:22   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
comedy buy a snes with Streetfighter 2 turbo option
My flat mate recently bought a Street Fighter 2 arcade machine so my front room is now officially "the win"

As for the question at hand, I'm sure you can get one of the Street Fighter versions for the PS2. Also, Tony Hawks is enjoyed by many (not me though) and might be multiplayer.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:35   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Tony Hawk is multiplayer, but not enjoyabale (at least not for me)
I would go for some race things, like GT3. Its pretty funny, and its multiplayer.
The fact is that most PS games are violent. If you want more "child-friendly" games, go buy a gamecube!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 00:53   #6
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
Tony Hawk is multiplayer, but not enjoyabale (at least not for me)
I would go for some race things, like GT3. Its pretty funny, and its multiplayer.
The fact is that most PS games are violent. If you want more "child-friendly" games, go buy a gamecube!
anyone wanna buy meh gamecube
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 01:03   #7
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
My flat mate recently bought a Street Fighter 2 arcade machine so my front room is now officially "the win"
out of curiousity, how much he payed for that?
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 04:59   #8
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Gran Turismo 3
War of the Monsters
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
SSX Tricky
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 05:23   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Gamecubes rock dude.

Oh, and Crazy Taxi
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 10:15   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by SilverSmoke
out of curiousity, how much he payed for that?
I think he got it from a work colleague for £100 or something. But he has a forum account so no doubt he'll be here eventually for some self-aggrandisement.
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 11:32   #11
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future
Yes it was 100 squid, but he was doing me a favour apparently.

There is an entire section in ebay dedicated to Jamma boards and Cabinets, and you see ones going for the same sort of price.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 13:00   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Dante and SbOlly sleep together.

ewwww

world rally championship is good.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 19:49   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally posted by KaneED
Dante and SbOlly sleep together.

I live in a house where all four occupants have PA Forum accounts...
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:14   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Your house sux
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 20:20   #15
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks

I live in a house where all four occupants have PA Forum accounts...

this is indeed amusing dante san.
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote