User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 16 Dec 2006, 04:15   #51
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT: You help me with the culture shock [London]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
??

tip 50p? in newcastle??

why? so that you can buy a house?
Count the pennies, and the pounds count themselves!

Actually when I was working in a bar in Jersey, the clientelle was mostly businessmen and people who were rather well off (yet still maintained the atmosphere of a pub - so a nice medium). I'd often double my wages in tips, just from people tipping me 50p - £1. Twenty-five people in a night (you'll serve over 200 usually) isn't bad and gives you about £20.
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 12:44   #52
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.
people tip barmen and ladies because its a good way of getting served quickly.

i work in tiger tiger in Newcastle, and i get offended if ive done large ammounts of drinks and gone out of my way to make something very specific for some1.

Tip 50p or so after every round, and i will make sure to spot u out from the bar and ull be sure to get served 5 times as fast as some stingy bastard who is rude and waves money at me.

Also most waitors get the same wage as barmen, so i dont see why they should get tipped and barmen shouldn't, afterall barmen work longer hours, and two hours after ppl have gone we are still stocking fridges, cleaning bars, putting stuff away afterwards.

So saying "all as they do is open a beer and hand it over a 50cm bar" is abit insulting.

p.s Umberellas are the most annoying thing! i almost lost both my eyes coz of some bitches who dont care how fast they walk and who towards with a lethal weapon hanging up
that's not called a 'tip', it's called a 'bribe'.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Dec 2006, 14:06   #53
`mac^
Retired insomniac

`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold`mac^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Disc.

i work in tiger tiger in Newcastle, and i get offended if ive done large ammounts of drinks and gone out of my way to make something very specific for some1.

Tip 50p or so after every round, and i will make sure to spot u out from the bar and ull be sure to get served 5 times as fast as some stingy bastard who is rude and waves money at me.
General rule in Newcastle is if you've got tits you get served fast! Not be giving the barman 50p

Currently - Ultores
`mac^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Dec 2006, 20:25   #54
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by `mac^
General rule in Newcastle is if you've got tits you get served fast! Not be giving the barman 50p
Yeah, I did the opposite when I was a barman. If there was an attractive girl at the bar, I'd let her wait as it meant I had more time to look at her before she left my life forever