User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 10 Feb 2019, 12:40   #1
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Forts and whining

This is not round 3. You don't get to fort and then whine when you get hit, over and over, when there are so few targets.

I just had a quick flick through.

In cluster 1, there is 5 gals with ct, and 4 forts. That just leaves 1:1 to hit.

If we add cluster 1/2/3, there are 14 ct gals. There are 8 forts.

That just leaves as targets.
02:03 (5 hittable)
02:09 (7 hittbale)
03:04 (4 hittable)
03:06 (4 hittable)
03:08 (4 hittable)
03:10 (5 hittable)

6 gals. Out of 30. And we can't even hit everyone in those 5 gals cause some are so small.
300 planets. We can hit 29 of them.
And we only have two naps.
These figures replicate all through the universe.

The universe is tiny yet you idiots think you can sign naps with half of it and fort the other half, so that the smaller alliances can't do anything.

Things have changed. The universe is so small that just can't be done.

Be pissed off if I hit your fort, I don't really care.
But consider this... This week I have been accused of hitting p3n/nd/dlr/stellar/carnage. We have hit everyone and anyone, some because they are fat, some because they hit us and we retaliated. The universe is so small no matter what gal we hit, someone will be pissed off. I am past caring.
As for co-ordinating, I don't give a **** who knows our targets, they get leaked anyway. What others do is up to them. Just about everyone knows our targets before launch anyway.

But if certain people think they can bottom feed, they will have to deal with the consequences.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote