User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 11 Sep 2009, 10:57   #1
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts
Ascendancy v Apprime

Has it started yet?

Will it start?

Who is more organised?

Who looks stronger?

With this round shaping it to a closely contested alliance by the top 2 named above, I wonder what peoples opinions are on who they will think will come out on top.

Dont get me wrong, I m not for one moment ruling out p3ng/VsN/Evo etc but it seems app and asc are the strongest at the current time and only going to get stronger once late signups come into play.

Thoughts please

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:14   #2
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Ascendancy v Apprime

We gal raided on an app heavy gal 2day, they gal raided on an asc heavy gal 2day.

See above; we r on the slippery slope towards it at least.

Probably Apprime.

Probably Apprime.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:29   #3
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Being the only person here not talking bullshit for the last 3-4-5 rounds with regards to outcomes, i will say this: I am shitting myself silly about Asc. If app dont win this battle hugely, it'll all be over mid round. If App do win this battle somehow, then itll be 50-50 going into this last half, even still, with my money, without help against Asc, they will win clearly.

I didnt play round 28, but i heard Asc floored us all, and i heard it was brutal. As someone whos been around somewhat, and really has no friends to lose: Grab your balls boys, and kiss them goodbye. Ze Russians are coming.

Now you can all sit there, and think im talking absolute bullshit, or u can look at my track record for calling it as it is, regardless of my ally, in which case ill say to you: please, if we dont keep these Xan fortress gals down now, we will be rolled like there is no tomorrow, today. Believe it or not. Your call.

Forget all this bullshit about late round, cos really, unless someone stops Asc now, its all over. Really.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?

Last edited by [JungleMuffin]; 11 Sep 2009 at 11:37.
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:36   #4
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

U overstate the case, to beat apprime, or for them to beat ascendancy, will be a long hard slog - we all kno an ally holding value can lose roids and hold on to top for a surprising length of time, if it really comes down to just asc vs app without a big block one way or the other then no-one else need worry because the war will quite probably last most of the round round without a clear winner. Which is ofc why both sides have been kinda cautious about declaring it started.

Tho the universe should be worried that after a week or 2 of that asc and app decide a nap is the way to go like last round.

Ascendancy had no serious opposition in r28 so ofc it was brutal, it was hegemony.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:46   #5
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
U overstate the case, to beat apprime, or for them to beat ascendancy, will be a long hard slog - we all kno an ally holding value can lose roids and hold on to top for a surprising length of time, if it really comes down to just asc vs app without a big block one way or the other then no-one else need worry because the war will quite probably last most of the round round without a clear winner. Which is ofc why both sides have been kinda cautious about declaring it started.

Tho the universe should be worried that after a week or 2 of that asc and app decide a nap is the way to go like last round.

Ascendancy had no serious opposition in r28 so ofc it was brutal, it was hegemony.
Look londo, i dont know u as well as Asc, but i know u well enough to cut the shit. With Xan fleets, versus ETD emp fleets, there will be no hard slog. There will be absolute ****ing slaughter.

In this thread, and others, talk of Asc vs App, has gone from lets block App, cos they are evil, to lets let it be 1v1 solo......

Ladies and Gentlemen, Asc will never ever ask for a 1vs1 battle, unless they know they will win clearly. Youve seen this from previous politics, youve seen this first hand. Asc are calling for all alliances to sit out, because they know if people do, they will win.

People, in all honesty: Emp planets cannot, and will not, ever be able to roid Xan fortress galaxies, on even a slightly competitive scale.

Apprime have done well up till now because most of them went Emp. We all know emp dominate the early round play, then fall away substantially, when facing balanced fleets. Im telling you this now: App played their trump card early. Now they are at the mercy of Asc.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:55   #6
Zirikk
Bounce Back Champion, TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, War on Terror Champion, Bugz Champion

Zirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to beholdZirikk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Being the only person here talking bullshit
corrected
Zirikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 11:56   #7
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Look londo, i dont know u as well as Asc, but i know u well enough to cut the shit. With Xan fleets, versus ETD emp fleets, there will be no hard slog. There will be absolute ****ing slaughter.
[11:49] -Munin- Demographics for app: 10 Cat Val(538k) Score(845k) Size(543) XP(5114) | 20 Etd Val(587k) Score(861k) Size(612) XP(4568) | 3 Ter Val(491k) Score(741k) Size(593) XP(4169) | 25 Xan Val(625k) Score(872k) Size(744) XP(4115) | 8 Zik Val(574k) Score(827k) Size(557) XP(4209)
they a tad heavy on emp I admit, it will harm them defensively, but offense is at least if not more important; particularly f the numbers are even, the xan etd combo is very dangerous to xans

Quote:
In this thread, and others, talk of Asc vs App, has gone from lets block App, cos they are evil, to lets let it be 1v1 solo......

Ladies and Gentlemen, Asc will never ever ask for a 1vs1 battle, unless they know they will win clearly. Youve seen this from previous politics, youve seen this first hand. Asc are calling for all alliances to sit out, because they know if people do, they will win.
Only an idiot asks to fight a fair fight if they can be on the right side of an uneven one; I was not calling for others to sit out I warned them an asc/app nap would be the likely consequence if they did, if that is not a summons to arms through fear then I dunno what is.

Quote:
People, in all honesty: Emp planets cannot, and will not, ever be able to roid Xan fortress galaxies, on even a slightly competitive scale.
there are excellent teams dude.

Quote:
Apprime have done well up till now because most of them went Emp. We all know emp dominate the early round play, then fall away substantially, when facing balanced fleets.
I'll grant U that is the normal course of things, but its not gonna mean its gonna be the walkover u imply.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 12:39   #8
H1TMANish
BlueTuba

H1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant futureH1TMANish has a brilliant future

Quote:
if we dont keep these Xan fortress gals down now, we will be rolled like there is no tomorrow, today. Believe it or not. Your call.
Don't be so melodramatic. Only one thing could roll you like there is no tomorrow.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 12:58   #9
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:

Apprime have done well up till now because most of them went Emp. We all know emp dominate the early round play, then fall away substantially, when facing balanced fleets. Im telling you this now: App played their trump card early. Now they are at the mercy of Asc.
fact #1: Apprime has more xan planets than any other race.
fact #2: Most of those xans are also in "fortress gals" with the added bonus that the big apprime gals actually have fence aswell, the asc ones does not.
fact #3: You went emp, slap yourself for not thinking long term.
fact #4: Don't talk about r28 if you don't know what happend.
fact #5: Xan gals attacked properly are not harder to roid than any other gal.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 12:59   #10
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
]Ladies and Gentlemen, Asc will never ever ask for a 1vs1 battle, unless they know they will win clearly. Youve seen this from previous politics, youve seen this first hand. Asc are calling for all alliances to sit out, because they know if people do, they will win.
I don't think we've asked for anything much apart from people to stop using flawed reasoning when theorising about planetarion.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 13:05   #11
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Somehow I don't feel it will last, it's a mere skirmish to test the response of the opponent.
And as the rest of the alliances will be happy to just wait and watch, I don't see any further escalation.
My money is on Asc anyway. Pure Xans are now unstoppable.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 14:12   #12
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Stop acting like it's the end of the world. I think Asc caught Apprime with their pants down today, tomorrow will be even more interesting. And tbh, there are more alliances playing PA than just Apprime and Ascendancy, so feel free to use your fleets to make the war as balanced as possible.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 14:20   #13
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gio2k View Post
Stop acting like it's the end of the world. I think Asc caught Apprime with their pants down today... .
Far too early to say that: Ascendancy just launched before Apprime, who have not landed yet, it should even up a bit.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 14:52   #14
Gabriel
Gabba gabba hey hey

Gabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura aboutGabriel has a spectacular aura about

Apprime will win
Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 15:06   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

I think everyone except junglemuffin has realised that by now.
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 15:21   #16
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

jungle is not able to look at it from an unbiased point of view :-) but hey, swings and roundabouts :-)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 15:59   #17
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Who wins is not really important, although it should be on every other alliances interest to keep the war going as long as possible, even if ti means helping Asc one time and App the other. Oh boy, i am giddy with excitement (Kinda makes me regret the fact that this round i am not on an alliance competing for the round win)
Unread 11 Sep 2009, 17:21   #18
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point

my excell sheet has a bigger number then your excell sheet
Unread 12 Sep 2009, 09:48   #19
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Apprime have lost roids and Ascendancy have gained roids today. You all need to block against Ascendancy now guys before it's too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111ee
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 17:12   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

In my self-appointed role as Ascendancy Jesus I would like to state our official position on this whole scenario. Ascendancy have not now, nor will we ever, condone the use of dimethyltryptamine in such quantities.

Thank you.
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 19:30   #21
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

I must correct you here JBG. Clearly you meant God, not Jesus
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 19:38   #22
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
I always thought JBG was Jesus and Jester was God...might be my mistake though...
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 19:51   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNzI View Post
Only Jesus disappears on Friday and rises from the dead after the weekend's over yo.
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 20:52   #24
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

I wanted to quote this little bit from Jungles rant becuase apparently, from the wisdom of certain people which i found so funny, apparently us (p3nguins) and asc are napped and attacking togther? Well from what my own members keep telling me via statements such as this:

<+Hiall> mPulse, they've been attacking togther for like a week.. so i assume there napped
<+kjelle> asc and p3ng have nappen?
<+Hiall> dunno if its official
<+Hiall> but they've attacked 2gether
<+kjelle> ok.

So JBG maybe you can fill me in, as i didnt know we were apparently napped and attacking together for the past week was it? Im so glad Hiall is there to fill me and my members in on what we are apparently doing. Although, last nite we roided a gal with 5 vsn in it, and i beleive 1 ec. Pretty certain the previous nite too we did a couple of random gal roiding... so unless of course asc targetted the same vsn gal we did last nite (which they didnt according to the j scans i did this morning) im curious how we are 'attacking togther'? Maybe Hiall could fill me in

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 21:13   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

To the best of my knowledge we are neither allied nor NAPed with p3nguins, nor have we co-operated on any attacks at any time during the round. I imagine someone added two and two together and came up with eight hundred and thirty seven.
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 22:36   #26
Vladel
Retired

Vladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really niceVladel is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
To the best of my knowledge we are neither allied nor NAPed with p3nguins, nor have we co-operated on any attacks at any time during the round. I imagine someone added two and two together and came up with eight hundred and thirty seven.
you think that certain someone can count that high? :P

Rnd 26-32 Jenova Denial (BC) Newdawn (HC)

Rnd 33 Retired
Vladel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Sep 2009, 23:20   #27
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
I wanted to quote this little bit from Jungles rant becuase apparently, from the wisdom of certain people which i found so funny, apparently us (p3nguins) and asc are napped and attacking togther? Well from what my own members keep telling me via statements such as this:

<+Hiall> mPulse, they've been attacking togther for like a week.. so i assume there napped
<+kjelle> asc and p3ng have nappen?
<+Hiall> dunno if its official
<+Hiall> but they've attacked 2gether
<+kjelle> ok.

So JBG maybe you can fill me in, as i didnt know we were apparently napped and attacking together for the past week was it? Im so glad Hiall is there to fill me and my members in on what we are apparently doing. Although, last nite we roided a gal with 5 vsn in it, and i beleive 1 ec. Pretty certain the previous nite too we did a couple of random gal roiding... so unless of course asc targetted the same vsn gal we did last nite (which they didnt according to the j scans i did this morning) im curious how we are 'attacking togther'? Maybe Hiall could fill me in
Aren't you supposed to be a Penguins HC? Even their founder I think? Is this really how you deal with your members?

No wonder alliances struggle with trust issues when this is how they deal with their members.
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 00:41   #28
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

So Penguins are picking on VisioN!?

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 04:39   #29
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
So Penguins are picking on VisioN!?
Very astute to the larger issues you are CBA! P3n has been ptargetting vision to set themselves up nicely after the asc v app conflict drags them both down.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 06:58   #30
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Aren't you supposed to be a Penguins HC? Even their founder I think? Is this really how you deal with your members?

No wonder alliances struggle with trust issues when this is how they deal with their members.
This post doesnt even make sense...

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 07:46   #31
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
Very astute to the larger issues you are CBA! P3n has been ptargetting vision to set themselves up nicely after the asc v app conflict drags them both down.
Yes, Indeed this is true, although p3ng have a lot of leakers and intel sharers, shall we say, there firepower is actually quite good and they manage to pull off decent coverage on there targets. I just hope they know what they're getting themelves into

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 08:16   #32
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Could be because the gal in question is so fckin fat?
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 09:31   #33
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Well, that was a long war between Ascendancy and Apprime. You guys must be exhausted
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 09:42   #34
Hosie
Look its a useless rank.
Stuart's Xtreme Skateboarding Champion

Hosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to allHosie is a name known to all

Well, that was a long merge between Destiny and Subh. You guys must be exhausted
Hosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 09:46   #35
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Nah, i have been sleeping like a baby
Props for the totally unrelated answer though.
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 09:46   #36
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

the big question is, how many million ahead will apprime get before somebody grows a pair :P

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 11:57   #37
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

I guess forming a block has to be done by anyone but Ascendancy, since we´re clearly abusing everyone for our goals if we try to prevent stagnation by foresight.
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 12:48   #38
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Am I missing something? have Asc and Apprime NAPed or something?
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 13:01   #39
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Could be because the gal in question is so fckin fat?
Probably not. Coverage is generally down to alliance activity

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 13:08   #40
rUl3r

rUl3r has a spectacular aura aboutrUl3r has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Am I missing something? have Asc and Apprime NAPed or something?
Have you probably missed signup and lack a planet?

(I don´t think we´re napped, unless everyone else has been uber secretive and didn´t tell poor little me.)
rUl3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 13:59   #41
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Kila probably refers to the fact that after that one night where they targeted each other, both alliances seem to have gone back to gal roiding. Perhaps they think it's too early to engage in war?
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 14:37   #42
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If you think coincidental gal raids will draw either party into war before they feel ready, its not going to happen.
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 15:44   #43
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Sooner or later Asc will have to engage in war against App (if you want to win ofc). The question is whether it should be sooner rather than later. If there is one thing we can not dispute about Apprime, is that they are better than anyone else at roiding, so the longer they are allowed to keep doing galraids, the better for them.
On an unrelated note, what happened to Vision?
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 16:02   #44
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
[11:49] -Munin- Demographics for app: 10 Cat Val(538k) Score(845k) Size(543) XP(5114) | 20 Etd Val(587k) Score(861k) Size(612) XP(4568) | 3 Ter Val(491k) Score(741k) Size(593) XP(4169) | 25 Xan Val(625k) Score(872k) Size(744) XP(4115) | 8 Zik Val(574k) Score(827k) Size(557) XP(4209)
they a tad heavy on emp I admit, it will harm them defensively, but offense is at least if not more important; particularly f the numbers are even, the xan etd combo is very dangerous to xans

Only an idiot asks to fight a fair fight if they can be on the right side of an uneven one; I was not calling for others to sit out I warned them an asc/app nap would be the likely consequence if they did, if that is not a summons to arms through fear then I dunno what is.

there are excellent teams dude.

I'll grant U that is the normal course of things, but its not gonna mean its gonna be the walkover u imply.

Wrong only an idiot and a chicken starts uneven battle, if u got chance to fight it out for real.
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 16:04   #45
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
If there is one thing we can not dispute about Apprime, is that they are better than anyone else at roiding, so the longer they are allowed to keep doing galraids, the better for them.
Asc have outroided Apprime today, and should start to roid better than Apprime from now-ish as they have no EMP planets.
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 16:37   #46
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
Asc have outroided Apprime today, and should start to roid better than Apprime from now-ish as they have no EMP planets.
If you refer to the avg roid gain, yes. If you refer to the net roid growth, not.
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 16:50   #47
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Sooner or later Asc will have to engage in war against App (if you want to win ofc). The question is whether it should be sooner rather than later. If there is one thing we can not dispute about Apprime, is that they are better than anyone else at roiding, so the longer they are allowed to keep doing galraids, the better for them.
On an unrelated note, what happened to Vision?
We saw black and white.

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 17:55   #48
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
Yes, Indeed this is true, although p3ng have a lot of leakers and intel sharers, shall we say, there firepower is actually quite good and they manage to pull off decent coverage on there targets. I just hope they know what they're getting themelves into
I wouldnt call one person that was in ur gal and gave you the landing tick and waves etc loads of leakers, although of course i admit we have spies. As everyone does. Still though, lets face it the only reason why we targetted your gal, was due to vsn TAing one of our gals the previous nite (i also had yourself pming me asking me why we as an alliance were loosing roids when you knew full well why)

But for the other comments about p3nguins taing vsn thats laughable. We have hit 3 vsn gals all round, 2 of them were random hits no TAing involved what so ever. Last nite was more a revenge hit i admit from vsns retal on us but again we didnt TA. By the way CBA how come even though you managed to know the land tick and what was more or less coming only yourself managed to get 10 waves of defence for just 3 waves of incoming?

p3nguin Founder
Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:12   #49
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
I wouldnt call one person that was in ur gal and gave you the landing tick and waves etc loads of leakers, although of course i admit we have spies. As everyone does. Still though, lets face it the only reason why we targetted your gal, was due to vsn TAing one of our gals the previous nite (i also had yourself pming me asking me why we as an alliance were loosing roids when you knew full well why)

But for the other comments about p3nguins taing vsn thats laughable. We have hit 3 vsn gals all round, 2 of them were random hits no TAing involved what so ever. Last nite was more a revenge hit i admit from vsns retal on us but again we didnt TA. By the way CBA how come even though you managed to know the land tick and what was more or less coming only yourself managed to get 10 waves of defence for just 3 waves of incoming?
Firstly, I had 4 waves of incomming. Secondly, I didnt have 10 waves of defence you idiot

Unread 14 Sep 2009, 18:16   #50
ellonweb

ellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant futureellonweb has a brilliant future

Quote:
This post doesnt even make sense...
What part of it doesn't make sense?
ellonweb is offline   Reply With Quote