User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Feb 2006, 01:14   #1
Shiprex

Shiprex is an unknown quantity at this point
Friendly pods

What about allowing friendly pods (ie home and/or defending) be able to keep hold of or steal back pods taken in an attack?

Some may say that for those who have FI class pods this is too easy but then there should be a limit to the numer of roids pullable by each different kind of pod.
ie FI pod = max number of roids pullable =1
CO pod = 4
DE pod = 10
etc.
Or as an alternative a 'strength' of the pull for different types could be incorporated

Just a thought since I accidentally sent pods to defend and they did nothing but act as flak.
Shiprex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 01:23   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Friendly pods

No.

And DE pod = 10? lol
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 01:27   #3
Shiprex

And why not costs 10 times as much as a FI roughly?
Unread 22 Feb 2006, 04:52   #4
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

means you only need to build lots of pods to prevent losing roids, no need to buy other ships - just outflak them with pods so you dont lose any roids :/

bad idea imo
Unread 23 Feb 2006, 01:29   #5
Shiprex

Also means that you dont grow fast as well so you'd have to be a bit dull to build defensive only fleets.

Unread 27 Feb 2006, 19:13   #6
x-dANGEr
Unknown Destiny
Takion Champion

x-dANGEr is infamous around these parts

No. I don't agree either.
x-dANGEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Feb 2006, 11:53   #7
lurchleaf
UltimateNewbie

lurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to beholdlurchleaf is a splendid one to behold

the basic idea is that the pods teleport the asteroids. once they are teleported they appear at your planet.
we can see this as you are able to min them straight away. you dont have to wait for your pods to return until you get yer roids.

so we can say that if the roids arent there, then how can you steal them back.

another problem solved my lurchie