User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Oct 2003, 22:35   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Wisdom teeth

What are they? How much is it meant to hurt?

If say i suspect i have one coming through and it hurts but is tolerable, does that mean it's gonna get worse before it gets better?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 22:41   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Wisdom teeth

amazingly i have a wisdom tooth coming through at the moment.

its only a bit sore for me at the moment but im sure it will get worse
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 22:53   #3
Add

Add will become famous soon enoughAdd will become famous soon enough

i didn't even feel mine come through and i've only had to have 1 out. i'd be more worried about that if i were you.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:00   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're Not Wise Enough To Have Those Teeth Rag!!!!11
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:02   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
You're Not Wise Enough To Have Those Teeth Rag!!!!11

Harsh
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:20   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amidar
you get four of 'em,

I only got 2.

Human jaws are getting smaller (i dont know how but thats what my dentist told me).

As such alot of people only have 2 wisdom teeth (some even have none).
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:24   #7
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does the jaw bone hurt? Then you got a problem. If its just the gums feeling raw then you may be fine. Still most Dentist, including mine, want to yank the suckers. I need to think about it more.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:27   #8
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Does the jaw bone hurt?
If i touch my jaw kinda on the bottom corner underneath my chin it really hurts. My gum against my teeth feels really sore at the back of my mouth, like i've cut it or something.
Unread 15 Oct 2003, 23:38   #9
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
My gum against my teeth feels really sore at the back of my mouth, like i've cut it or something.

Which is exactly what has happened (your teeth cutting through the gum etc) :up:
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 00:03   #10
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

dunno. mine came through (well half way) i remember them hurting a bit.
But it's rotten.
So they have to take it out.
It could be worse mate!
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 00:05   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
It could be worse mate!
He's right you know. Those 'teeth' might be tiny communists trying to take over your molars' tiny, naive minds. It's unlikely but you never know, there's 600 billion people on this earth so it's probably happening to at least 80% of them right now!
Unread 16 Oct 2003, 23:49   #12
Nicole

Nicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really niceNicole is just really nice

They'll make your other teeth crooked, so just have them removed. As long as you're put under during the procedure, it's not bad. Healing time varies, but I went out the next night. Supposedly the younger you are the easier the healing (I had mine out at 16).
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 17:51   #13
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

I had 4 teeth out just before I had braces fitted so my wisdom teeth would have more space to grow,

I guess it did help, when my wisdom teeth pushed through it would hurt, somedays it would be ok, and others it would kill so much...

personally I think i have too many teeth in my mouth still, i find that sometimes I bite my cheek on the inside and sometimes it gets cut like that by my molars at the back.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 18:51   #14
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of

Well mine came through about a year ago (16ish) and it only hurt bad for a few days. Took a while to come through thought, no bad effects tho.

I still got all my teeth \o/ No braces no fillings...
Go go gadget flouride poisoned water
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:10   #15
Pie
Banned

Pie is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine too, hurt like hell coming through.
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:12   #16
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

I got mine out before they came in, so I never had any real pain. Just some post-surgery pain which only lasted a few days.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:43   #17
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Mine haven't come through yet - but when I had to have an x-ray on my head the other day I could see 3 of the buggers pointing at "soon-to-be-painful" angles in my gums
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 19:44   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've always had mine.
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 20:02   #19
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

I had four removed some years ago. They put me to sleep for it. I woke up spitting out blood. Wounds were open for about a week. Heqvly bleeding the first 2-4 days and I had to sleep with large ammounts of gauze (sp?) in my mouth to soak up the blood. It was fun! i got badass pain killers andmy head swelled up

my 2 cents
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2003, 22:39   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
I had four removed some years ago. They put me to sleep for it. I woke up spitting out blood. Wounds were open for about a week. Heqvly bleeding the first 2-4 days and I had to sleep with large ammounts of gauze (sp?) in my mouth to soak up the blood. It was fun! i got badass pain killers andmy head swelled up

my 2 cents
You got unlucky. I had all 4 removed as well, but my head didn't swell up, nor did I have to use the painkillers of awesomeness they gave me.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 03:07   #21
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I got 4 teeth up there fromt he age of about 17 on...thing is...behind them there is still space for another tooth.

So Im wondering if those were my wisdom teeth or just other molars. You only get wisdom teeth growing at that age right?
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:07   #22
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX

my 2 cents
when I had 4 molars out, they used injections (11 of them) and used some pliers and some hefty leverage to get them out.

it stopped bleeding after a few hours and no pain.

although, I could not actually talk for those few hours (limited to a few moans) either and my ability to swallow was somewhat hindered and i had to periodically tilt my head forward (i could not spit either) and let it all run out.

not fun.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 09:20   #23
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckeh!!!!
when I had 4 molars out, they used injections (11 of them) and used some pliers and some hefty leverage to get them out.

it stopped bleeding after a few hours and no pain.
Try it under a general, it's not pleasant! They use lovely thingies called Exolevers (think crowbar for teeth) to pry them out which is not pleasant to watch. Then the post-op drooling blood thing on the ward is soooo attractive
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Oct 2003, 13:10   #24
Basdereva

Basdereva is an unknown quantity at this point

Some people never get wisdom teeth.
I had all 4 of mine removed a few years ago. They were impacted and the pain was unreal.
Basdereva is offline   Reply With Quote